WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 #13 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatFancier

Former Member
Reaction score
3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford was last seen in her home at 6:30 am on Saturday, September 24. The search for her began at 11:30 am that day. Multiple searches have been done with no results.
lunsford_aliayah.jpg

Aliayah's ears are pierced and she is missing her top four front teeth. She was last seen wearing purple Dora pajama bottoms, a pink princess sweatshirt, and no shoes.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12

Info & Support Thread
Media Links Thread
Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders
NO RUMORS!

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here:

The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed. Unless the minors are the victims, please do not post their name, only their initials.

Thanks,

Cat

Vickie Bowen
user_offline.gif

Just a thought, but since LL and RL lost ALL parental rights, this includes Aliayah as well,so therefore the state has custody rights to Aliayah . That being said, IF Aliayah or her remains WERE FOUND, would the LE be obligated to notify the extended family of Aliayah.

Hi Vickie. Good question? You're not in touch with investigator's anymore? Is Randy?

Can you give us any new info on Ralph or Lena?

Hi Vickie. Good question? You're not in touch with investigator's anymore? Is Randy?

Can you give us any new info on Ralph or Lena?

Yes I still am in contact with the investigators, as for Randy, I have no idea. Our family is completely torn apart, which dont really surprise me, my "family" puts the fun in disFUNctional. I have and will continue to do all I can to find Aliayah and justice for her. There is not a day goes by that I dont pray for her.

can't forget our little sad eyed little girl.

So sad that another birthday has passed and Aliayah has not been found. I will never forget this precious baby!

Yes I still am in contact with the investigators, as for Randy, I have no idea. Our family is completely torn apart, which dont really surprise me, my "family" puts the fun in disFUNctional. I have and will continue to do all I can to find Aliayah and justice for her. There is not a day goes by that I dont pray for her.

Vickie, thank you for continuing to advocate for justice for Aliayah.

But if you are in touch still, wouldn't you know if she was found? Or have I misunderstood your question, and you are speaking about other extended family?

Vickie, thank you for continuing to advocate for justice for Aliayah.

But if you are in touch still, wouldn't you know if she was found? Or have I misunderstood your question, and you are speaking about other extended family?

I am just saying there was another case recently where remains were found and the family was not told of it until about a month later. Since Aliayah is in custody of the State and we are not told where the other children are, would we be told if Aliayah was found. Also, just because you are in contact with the investigators does not mean they tell you anything and if they do say something it is not always the truth. There is a lot of egos involved in LE, I do believe the are not sharing info with each department involved. Also, I believe they will not announce ANYTHING to the public or family until the case can be solved and an arrest or 2 is made. JMO

Interesting, Vickie, thanks... wow politics at play.
I would like to think it would be all over the news if Aliayah is found.

Do you know if the other remains were a child? When was this? The only other remains I know of is the small skull that was found in the river about 6 months ago (no further info came out that I know of).

I think Vickie may be referring to Skylar's case. A body was found but was not ID'd to the family for a while and it took months for them to release it for burial.

I think Vickie may be referring to Skylar's case. A body was found but was not ID'd to the family for a while and it took months for them to release it for burial.

There was another found out west by Rangers that was not mentioned until about a month after it was found. It is my understanding the child was identified long before the parents were told.

All I am saying is WHAT IF Aliayah were found, who would they notify?

I have reason to believe she may have been found.

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/news/briefs/x355453634/Mother-of-missing-W-Va-girl-arrested-3rd-time

Mother of missing W.Va. girl arrested 3rd time
August 14, 2013 @ 02:15 PM

The mother of a missing West Virginia girl is back in jail for the third time this summer, and prosecutors are moving to revoke her bond and keep her there.

Lena Lunsford was arrested Wednesday by federal marshals and sent to Northern Regional Jail.

A month ago, she was warned to stay away from the convicted felon who fathered what will be her eighth child.

she continued to defy the conditions of her probation.

she’s continued to have contact with the man.

God, I want to VOMIT! Just saw on the news the latest. Pregnant with "child number eight"????? Seriously I wish that hysterectomies could be mandated to people like her. We have to pay for every single child that this woman spawns. Will the system EVER be corrected so people like Lena can't continue to abuse it and make all of us pay for her romps in the hay???

Law enforcement evidently is not keeping THAT close of an eye on her,....as she continues to get impregnated at our expense.

God, I want to VOMIT! Just saw on the news the latest. Pregnant with "child number eight"????? Seriously I wish that hysterectomies could be mandated to people like her. We have to pay for every single child that this woman spawns. Will the system EVER be corrected so people like Lena can't continue to abuse it and make all of us pay for her romps in the hay???

Law enforcement evidently is not keeping THAT close of an eye on her,....as she continues to get impregnated at our expense.

Your words are harsh and I agree 100+%. This woman needs to have her tubes tied, legally. It was Aliayah's story that drew me into Websleuths. Her poor sad image haunts me. Lena's image has become a nightmare. I hope LE can finally find something to hold her for a long time. Do we know when her baby is due? Hopefully it will be taken away at birth.

Vickie Bowen, Thank you for keeping us updated as best you can. My thoughts are with you and the rest of the caring side of the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth