GUILTY TX - Jay Morgan & Rosalyn Burdett for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Johnson County, 2012

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Jay Thomas Morgan of Arlington was found dead in lockup of an apparent suicide.

His co-defendant Rosalyn Burdett was told of his death and placed on suicide watch.

LE who have been on the force for 25 years and more said it was some of the most horrific things they have ever seen.

Texas Rangers are asked to investigate the death.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Docu...ild-*advertiser censored*-case-165687776.html

Above link isn't about his death. It's about how LE became aware of these two SOB's hurting children.

One less disgusting, horrible person in the world. Too bad they have the other one on suicide watch.

One less disgusting, horrible person in the world. Too bad they have the other one on suicide watch.
I guess this old woman, myself, the alleged Buddhist, isn't the only violent one here :p
I can help with criminal #2...

Good riddance. :rockon: :great:

no great loss to the world,i say good riddance to him

Johnson County Sheriff's Office spokesman Lt. Tim Jones told News 8 last year that the evidence found in this case stunned even experienced investigators.
"Let your imagination go as deep as you could think, and it would be 100 million times worse than you ever thought of,” he said.

A shout out to the officers who were able to wade through it. :( As for the suicide, it was the easy way out.

I've been thinking about the police who have the unenviable job of having to investigate these cases. I wonder if they get specialized training and regular support/therapy - moreso than other LE. I hope they realize how much they are appreciated by us, the general public.

I've been thinking about the police who have the unenviable job of having to investigate these cases. I wonder if they get specialized training and regular support/therapy - moreso than other LE. I hope they realize how much they are appreciated by us, the general public.
My brother was a policeman in New Orleans in the 70s. He quit due to a combination of politics, corruption, & what he said was the near-loss of his soul & religion. He saw the worst in humanity, day by day, & little of the good. He went back to school, got an MA in mathematics, & taught on a reservation.

Jay Thomas Morgan of Arlington was found dead in lockup of an apparent suicide.

His co-defendant Rosalyn Burdett was told of his death and placed on suicide watch.

LE who have been on the force for 25 years and more said it was some of the most horrific things they have ever seen.

Texas Rangers are asked to investigate the death.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Docu...ild-*advertiser censored*-case-165687776.html

Above link isn't about his death. It's about how LE became aware of these two SOB's hurting children.

I cannot imagine what that poor father went through when he started that hard drive and saw his child on it!

It's probably a good thing he was in Kansas when he looked at it.

My thoughts and prayers to the victims of this and the cops who had to witness such images.

As for the ... Hey "Stop Drop and Roll" won't work in Hell. may you burn for an eternity.

Now, all we have to do is figure out how to get the rest of them to do the same...

Good riddance to old garbage. I feel terrible typing this, but why, does the system put monsters on suicide watch? Save everyone a lot of heartache and tax payers' dollars and let them go for it!

I don't feel bad at all-I think we should a) Put them all in a room together and let them off each other or b) put them all in a rocket and fire them off to the moon or wherever they land-let them figure it out from there...

I don't feel bad at all-I think we should a) Put them all in a room together and let them off each other or b) put them all in a rocket and fire them off to the moon or wherever they land-let them figure it out from there...

Actually think they should be used as fill for sinkholes and covered over by a backhoe. Don't think they should pollute the moon though. LOL

To me, I am glad he is gone.Yay!!! May he inspire other to do the same. Yeah, maybe he took the easy way out but had he lived, the victims would have to live with the thought of him still living, dealing with a trial, the trauma and disruption of their life by this asserting his rights, filing appeals and such.

I'd rather that LE save the millions that would be spent defending him, giving him a trial and then supporting him and giving him medical care while he was incarcerated. Use that money to go and find other an to heal the victims and prevent further victims.

I think we ought to arrest like this and get all of the evidence that we need from them and then allow them access to poison, some rope, whatever it takes for them to take themself out. heck, let them kill each other, put them on an island and let them fight it out. Let them understand how it feels to live in fear and be violated.

I say to give them a chance to do some small good in life by exiting this world. No child victim should ever have to live a life in fear of an offender going free one day or re-traumatizing them with appeals and such. It really upsets me that children are scarred forever by these . They do so much damage and and in essence destroy a child's life, ruin their childhood,damage their confidence and ability to trust. They greatly affect the victim's ability to grow up and have a normal and happy sex life with a future spouse and the victims live with this for a lifetime. Many of them end up in a cycle of abuse. There is SO much damage done.

There is no redeeming them, no chance for them to rehabilitate. they are an utter waste of resources, including the air they breathe.

her FB:

<MODSNIP>

There are some shady friends there...IMO ...one in particular who follows very young looking girls.

I'm just sayin'....

There are a lot more details about the female offender in this article.

http://www.cleburnetimesreview.com/...al-abuse-against-two-children-appear-in-court

According to records, Burdett admitted to having taken a picture of one of her children engaging in a sex act with Morgan. Court records also show that officials discovered a contract between Burdett and Morgan giving Morgan &#8220;consent to abuse, use and dispose of [one of Burdett&#8217;s children] as he saw fit.&#8221;

And in other great news: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ll-died-court-child-sex-abuse-conviction.html

"A 42-year-old man, who had just been found guilty of sexually abusing a child, took cyanide in court moments after his verdict was read out and later died.

When court staff saw William Thomas Moore Jr take a substance in Tuscaloosa County Jail on Monday, he told them it was his medication, but shortly afterwards he was dead.

A jury had just found Moore guilty of abusing a child under the age of 12. He had not yet been sentenced but could have faced up to 20 years in prison.

Maybe this is a trend that will catch on. I only wish that like these would do this BEFORE they abuse kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vconners
Back