Detroit Police Officers' Bra Sizes in Email

BetteDavisEyes

Fasten your seatbelts...
Reaction score
Bra sizes of female Detroit police officers sent out in email

Officers consider lawsuit after bullet proof vest measurements mistakenly emailed department wide

Author: Hank Winchester, Local 4 Reporter

Published On: Aug 13 2013 05:05:29 PM EDT Updated On: Aug 13 2013 05:52:39 PM EDT DETROIT -

There's nothing women hate more than being asked their weight.

That's why an email listing not only the weight but also the bra sizes of female police officers is creating a stir in Detroit...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...mail/-/1719314/21453076/-/ypmj1w/-/index.html

Oh BDE, you do the best at bringing Detroit (and MI) news to this beloved site. I have come to depend on you, and often look for your posts. I have been gone from the area for years, but it still my home, and I appreciate reading about and sometimes helping in Michigan cases.

And the silly ones are great too - they provide much levity to an otherwise very very depressing comment about a once great city.

But really, a lawsuit over this? sheesh. Can't get a cop to respond to inner city 911 for over 50 minutes, and you might never get your trash collected, but let's find the money to sue over this trivial matter.

Oh Detroit, what has happened to you...

Oh BDE, you do the best at bringing Detroit (and MI) news to this beloved site. I have come to depend on you, and often look for your posts. I have been gone from the area for years, but it still my home, and I appreciate reading about and sometimes helping in Michigan cases.

And the silly ones are great too - they provide much levity to an otherwise very very depressing comment about a once great city.

But really, a lawsuit over this? sheesh. Can't get a cop to respond to inner city 911 for over 50 minutes, and you might never get your trash collected, but let's find the money to sue over this trivial matter.

Oh Detroit, what has happened to you...

:tyou: for the thoughtful post. I haven't lived in the 'D' since I went away to college but grew up in the city and will always be a Motown girl :)

In other local news, Michigan has its first Cheesecake Factory at Twelve Oaks Mall in Novi. The folks who started the company are from metro-Detroit, and I always wondered why there wasn't a CF here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back