GUILTY LA - Tony Procell, 25, abducted & murdered, Sabine Parish, 20 Aug 2013

KDub

Reaction score
1229932_641363332550671_1005404126_n.png

Here is an article about the arrest of the officer who kidnapped him at gunpoint: http://www.ksla.com/story/23202233/search-for-kidnapping-suspect-underway

i wonder if they used any thermal imaging devices last night in the forest he was believed to be in?

i wonder if they used any thermal imaging devices last night in the forest he was believed to be in?

I am hoping he is just lost in the woods but ...he makes me nervous.

How scary.

I wonder if he left Tony in that forest area at all or if he's trying to divert attention from where Tony really is.

I fear the worst for Tony.

From this link: http://www.dailyworld.com/article/D...earch-Sabine-kidnap-victim-underway-Kisatchie
Barthelemy was stopped for speeding in Robeline 13 minutes after he left Procell’s house. The officer later told Sabine investigators Barthelemy was “acting strange” and appeared “distracted.” "We think he had (Procell) with him then,” Richardson said.

I wonder if the police office who stopped Barthelemy for speeding had a dash camera that would show if Tony was in the car (and if he was in the passenger's seat and alive & well) at the time of the stop.

Thank goodness Tony and his roommate had a surveillance camera that caught Barthelemy abducting Tony on it. Thank goodness the roommate thought to check so soon it in case it is one that eventually records over older recordings.

More info from this article/video: http://www.ktre.com/story/23230748/search-resumes-for-kidnapped-sabine-parish-man

- Barthelemy is no longer cooperating with the investigation.

-Procell and Barthelemy served in the same unit of the Louisiana National Guard together.

- There's no proof Procell and Barthelemy were ever in the forest where Barthelemy claims to have left Procell:
Crews spent all day Wednesday searching in part of the Kisatchie National Forest*in Natchitoches Parish, where Barthelemy reportedly told police he Procell*on Tuesday morning. According to Dewil, "There was no evidence we could find that Mr. Procell or*Mr. Barthelemy*had even been there."

Also, according to this article: http://www.ktre.com/story/23230748/search-resumes-for-kidnapped-sabine-parish-man, Tony's family & friends held a vigil for him last night (8/21). Tony's dad, Tony Sr., is currently working in Saudi Arabia and was flying home to be with the family (he should have arrived today). I can't imagine getting a call that your loved one is missing, let alone getting that call when you're on the other side of the world.

From this link: http://www.dailyworld.com/article/D...earch-Sabine-kidnap-victim-underway-Kisatchie

I wonder if the police office who stopped Barthelemy for speeding had a dash camera that would show if Tony was in the car (and if he was in the passenger's seat and alive & well) at the time of the stop.

Thank goodness Tony and his roommate had a surveillance camera that caught Barthelemy abducting Tony on it. Thank goodness the roommate thought to check so soon it in case it is one that eventually records over older recordings.

When I read that, I assumed that Tony was possibly incapacitated in the trunk - surely if he was in the car and able to move, he would have used the opportunity to escape or at least indicate there was trouble?

Had he been sitting in the car, wouldn't the officer who pulled him over have seen him when he went to speak to Barthelemy?

Barthelemy has stopped cooperating with investigators and has also been charged with home invasion in addition to the aggravated kidnapping charge he was booked in on Tuesday. He remains in custody at the Sabine Parish Detention Center.

Authorities remain tight-lipped about the investigation itself, and any possible motives they may have uncovered. Law enforcement sources have suggested the incident may have stemmed from some ongoing domestic issues involving a woman.

http://www.ksla.com/story/23240054/...buffer&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Buffer

The multi-parish search intensifies for missing kidnapping victim Tony Procell.

On Friday Warden Joe Dewil, Jr. with the Sabine Parish Detention Center said search teams are now focusing on specific areas.

Dewil would not release any details because he doesn’t want the public to contaminate a potential crime scene.

Dewil also said Robert Barthelemy, the Natchitoches Police officer accused of kidnapping Procell, is still not cooperating with investigators.

Procell has been missing since Tuesday morning when Barthelemy allegedly kidnapped him at gunpoint.

The search for Procell will wrap up at nightfall and resume over the weekend. Authorities in DeSoto, Natchitoches and Sabine parishes are all participating in the search.

http://www.arklatexhomepage.com/story/authorities-narrow-down-search-for-tony-procell/d/story/NbFfAYC7m0akUx5ysRHcYg

This is a very puzzling case in my mind. I don't know how to do link, but I live in the area, and this case is ongoing. The man who is Natchitoches LA police officer is in jail, they have video of him taking Tony Procell from his home at gunpoint. 13 minutes after he did that, he was stopped for speeding, not given a ticket and the police didn't mention anything about Tony Procell being in the vehicle. It was like a Yukon. So I am thinking Tony must have been silenced and hidden in some way for the police not to see him.
Barthelemey, the man who is in jail, said he left Tony in the Kistachie Forest. The police took him there to show them where, then his story started changing. Now he has quit talking and lawyered up.
Supposed the 2 men were in military together. Suspect is separated from wife, she supposed sent naked pixs to Procell, Suspect found out
The local police are not letting the public do any searches! From all others case I have following many times the public gather, are assigned areas to seach, etc. Here they say they do not want any evidence messed up.
The man is in jail, on video, admitted kidnapping Tony Procell.
This just have a fishy feel to it.
I read a lot on topix for Natchitoches LA area.

Suspects vehicle which has been impounded is a 2004 GMS Envoy

They also have his gun and probably can tell already whether it's been fired. I can see trying to protect a crime scene when they know that they need good evidence to convict a fellow police officer.
From reading the comments under the news stories, there is a woman involved but it isn't Barthelemy's wife, it's his girlfriend, the reason he is split up with his wife. I don't smell any fish here, I think they are just being careful~I do hope Procell is still alive but IMO he is not.

Suspects vehicle which has been impounded is a 2004 GMS Envoy

This is what a 2004 GMC Envoy looks like (altho i'm not sure what color the suspect has/had), so everyone can check it out. If he got pulled over while driving that, if the officer would have just shined his flashlight into the rear areas of the car, he should have been able to see a body, or something suspiscious. it's not like it was a sedan with a trunk.

i feel sick.

i think tony was already in that car, deceased, when this guy was pulled over. i believe if he was alive he would have attempted to alert the officer on scene if he was able to.

2004_Gmc_Envoy_Xl-1.jpg

Thanks for posting the picture of the vehicle. The police said suspect was rattled, so wonder why he didn't look more, but no ticket, probably curtiosy since he was a fellow officer.
Wonder if they don't want public to search, as they think if it ends up with a murder charge, they will need MORE evidence to convict since suspect is a police officer.
This just does not have a good ending in my opinion.

This is a bizarre and scary case. I am surprised there isn't more movement to it. I agree with those who think he is dead but he needs to be found and if LE are not doing a full search with dogs and copters then they should let the public in

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back