the intervention

narlacat

Former Member
Reaction score
I just heard about an intervention that was planned by the R's friends. What was that all about? Was it definetly true? Which friend said it was going to happen??like who blabbed that and was it about JB or an entirely different matter?
Its the small stuff im interested in,not so much the scientic stuff regarding this case....i think alot of times its the small stuff that speaks the loudest.
The family just has to be involved,its all too suspect. Theres no need for lies if you have nothing to hide.Plain and simple,you dont have to be Einstein to work that out.
So...if anyone can answer another smallie question from narlacat...it would be much appreciated.

narlacat said:
I just heard about an intervention that was planned by the R's friends. What was that all about? Was it definetly true? Which friend said it was going to happen??like who blabbed that and was it about JB or an entirely different matter?
Its the small stuff im interested in,not so much the scientic stuff regarding this case....i think alot of times its the small stuff that speaks the loudest.
The family just has to be involved,its all too suspect. Theres no need for lies if you have nothing to hide.Plain and simple,you dont have to be Einstein to work that out.
So...if anyone can answer another smallie question from narlacat...it would be much appreciated.

Narlacat,

I can't find the source of this story, so it's hard to tell if it's a fact or just another internet rumor. As I remember the story, it was neighbors who had gotten together and were about to approach the Ramseys in regard to the children, but I don't know whether it was to be about JonBenet, or Burke, or both of them. It was supposed to have occurred shortly before JonBenet's murder.

I thought it was about the pageants. Can't remember the source but she died before it happened (if any of it is true). Judith Phillips? Check Thomas' book. I think reference to it is in there but he doesn't say who his source is

Thanx for that BC and Tipper. I will have to try and get a couple of the books on this case,you cant find out everything online.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back