Miley Cyrus - what the heck happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gitana1

Verified Attorney
Reaction score
I mean, what can possibly be next? Hardcore *advertiser censored* on stage? I can pretty much guarantee this girl will release a sex tape of herself pretty soon. She's that desperate to be naked in public.

Gitana, apparently she thinks being "grown up" means public sex displays and ecstasy parties. Sounds like a failure of parenting to me.

<the tags here are hilarious...eye bleach, lol>

Gitana, apparently she thinks being "grown up" means public sex displays and ecstasy parties. Sounds like a failure of parenting to me.

Yeah, I remember an article about Miley some years back in which someone was quoted saying they recalled her as a little kid running around on the Cyrus family farm, just totally bratty and spoiled.

And who can forget the photo shoot Miley did at age 15, draped seductively on top of her father while wearing skin tight jeans and then naked, covered with only a revealing sheet on a bed? Ick.

Also, her dad tweeted something today about how we should all just let Mikey grow the way she wants to. Yeah, I think he did a bit too much "allowing". The problem with that is society can tend to be a bit less generous. Don't give your kid consequences? Society will, eventually.

Does anyone remember the episode of Hannah Montana where her evil cousin Luanne ties Miley up and lives her life? I feel like this is what's happening.

I felt utterly embarrassed for her, when I first saw the video. SMH

I can't believe how her image was branded on every item at Walmart there for a while. It was insane. I used to keep Hannah Montana reward stickers in my classroom...my students went crazy over them!

Really embarrassing.....she wasn't even singing bc her backtrack was so loud, just awful, could tell everyone in the crowd was cringing super hard. Well Miley's train wreck stage seems right on schedule.

IMO - this is what one does when you don't have any real talent. What else was she going to do - sing?

fyi - I've been to a Miley Cyrus concert, I took my niece and her friends a few years ago, and she can not sing or dance.

Oh, and her handlers forgot to tell her to brush before she hit the stage, that tongue of her's was beyond dirty gross.

I know people hate to hear this, but...

Everyone's talking about it today.

No publicity is bad publicity.

IMO - this is what one does when you don't have any real talent. What else was she going to do - sing?

fyi - I've been to a Miley Cyrus concert, I took my niece and her friends a few years ago, and she can not sing or dance.

Oh, and her handlers forgot to tell her to brush before she hit the stage, that tongue of her's was beyond dirty gross.

Oh my gosh I kept thinking that!!! If you're going to repeatedly thrust your huge tongue out your head like a lizard, at least use a tongue scraper so it doesn't look all coated and pasty.

Btw, someone sent me this and some of the comparisons really made me laugh, number 8 being one: http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/things-miley-cyrus-looked-like-at-the-vmas?s=mobile

I personally think she should have her southern region check out by a Dr. It was as if she needed to constantly scratch an itch. She needs to stay in the recording studio so she can scratch that itch in a semi private place and have her voice fixed to sound better.

I know people hate to hear this, but...

Everyone's talking about it today.

No publicity is bad publicity.

You know people throw that phrase around a lot but I don't agree with it. There are plenty of companies who went under ads a result of bad publicity and plenty of celebs who fell from heights as a result of bad publicity. That's a phrase taken from Oscar Wilde and kind of twisted a bit. Here's some celebs who suffered from bad publicity:

1. Amanda Bynes http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/21/amanda-bynes-dropped-by-management-team_n_1903111.html

2. Dixie Chicks

3. Sinead O'Connor

4. Billy Squier

5. Shannon Dougherty

6. Paula Deen

7. Almost every washed up child star not otherwise mentioned. (Lohan, et. al).

The thing is, celebs hire handlers and public image reps for a reason. The public can turn on a person and companies or producers or agents will stop working with a celeb if the publicity is bad enough.

ETA: That's also the reason we get so many celebs issuing "apologies" for various things or entering "rehab" after groping someone or acting racist. Bad publicity can indeed hurt.

Color me un-surprised and un-appalled. Madonna, anyone? Britney? Janet? I mean, really.

OMG, right?
My dirty little mind envisions her having licked the floor of a *advertiser censored* movie theater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie