Alexis Murphy Search Discussion / Remains located December 2020

margarita25

Reaction score
I have created this thread so we can bring over posts from Alexis' threads that relate specifically to her search, and also discuss any possible physical locations of interest that may pertain to RAT's possible dumping grounds and/or awareness space, etc.

If you have posted any geographic areas of interest that you think are worth searching, please post them here as well.

I will be bringing over my own posts as time permits. If anyone else wants to do the same with their own posts, that would be great. :) I hope all the locals posting on Alexis' thread will join us here with your local perspective and insight. :)

As I've mentioned previously, imo I think its possible that RAT may have a second location where he takes his victims, a man cave garage / workshop / shed / bunker type area that may hold evidence of his crimes. This thread is also for the purpose of exploring this possibility.

Alexis Murphy and Samantha Clarke are still out there somewhere. This thread is dedicated to helping bring them home.

Thought I would bring the map I made over here. I tried to map know address of RAT with where victims were found or went missing. I can zoom in on area if that helps.

Victim Map3.jpg

To my knowledge, Pittsville County is also called Green Acres? They may have a lake.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Acres,_Virginia

Here's a thought: (I'm a local) I went to a horse back riding camp, called Green Acers. There was a lake in the property. I don't think the camp is around anymore. (To my knowledge, it's not a camp anymore...it may just be a farm?)

*edit, looking at homes for sale, they do have some that are lake front property's!

Also, the whole region on your map (south western VA) is so rural and dense in mountains/forest/trees. It's a needle in a haystack situation.

There are these Green Acers:
Green Acres Farm, Evington, VA
" " Chase City, VA
" " Danville, VA

Third time I'm editing this post, but I think you're right in the greene Acres lake on greene acres lane north.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

okay... im just putting this out there, because it was interesting to me... or perhaps ironic... I dunno... I guess I thought I should at least mention it.. so no tomatoes or laughs... pretty please :)

this comes in a couple of parts, so read through to the end... if you will please...

1) someone on the AM thread had mentioned, way back... a psychic or sensitive person or whatever... thought that AM was taken by 2 men in a truck and that she would be located near a Moors road or something similar... one WS'er had stated there was a similar named road in orange or Ruckersville, or something...

2) in court for the bond hearing, Hallahan talked of wanting RAT released to go live with his ex and son... which thankfully did not happen...

3)A person who was in the court house during the bond hearing, stated in personal conversation that I was privy to... that Hallahan referred to the ex as living in Arrington currently... not Roseland with her mother... and was asking judge for RAT's release to this residence in Arrington...

4)the property that ex (and at one point RAT) is listed as living in Arrington (Nelson County) backs up against a wooded property on "Morse" road... you can google map the Morse road to see the layout...

just saying... its interesting... :)

okay... im just putting this out there, because it was interesting to me... or perhaps ironic... I dunno... I guess I thought I should at least mention it.. so no tomatoes or laughs... pretty please :)

this comes in a couple of parts, so read through to the end... if you will please...

1) someone on the AM thread had mentioned, way back... a psychic or sensitive person or whatever... thought that AM was taken by 2 men in a truck and that she would be located near a Moors road or something similar... one WS'er had stated there was a similar named road in orange or Ruckersville, or something...

2) in court for the bond hearing, Hallahan talked of wanting RAT released to go live with his ex and son... which thankfully did not happen...

3)A person who was in the court house during the bond hearing, stated in personal conversation that I was privy to... that Hallahan referred to the ex as living in Arrington currently... not Roseland with her mother... and was asking judge for RAT's release to this residence in Arrington...

4)the property that ex (and at one point RAT) is listed as living in Arrington (Nelson County) backs up against a wooded property on "Morse" road... you can google map the Morse road to see the layout...

A good tip, just based on where he wanted to go if released. I found a Morse Lane, which is a dead end road, with dense woods on one side, and a cemetery along the main road. https://www.google.com/maps/preview...81!3d37.3495459!3m2!1i1366!2i768!4f13.1&fid=7

Ugh, just the thought of the property itself, all the things on it and very close to it, are gut wrenching enough. You are referring to the property that's on "royaltree", right? (not the real name, but op knows wim I think)

Ugh, just the thought of the property itself, all the things on it and very close to it, are gut wrenching enough. You are referring to the property that's on "royaltree", right? (not the real name, but op knows wim I think)

that was clever lol... and although it took me a sec since I havent had nearly enough coffee, the answer is yes... that is correct..

A good tip, just based on where he wanted to go if released. I found a Morse Lane, which is a dead end road, with dense woods on one side, and a cemetery along the main road. https://www.google.com/maps/preview...81!3d37.3495459!3m2!1i1366!2i768!4f13.1&fid=7

plus if it is a location familiar to him... which it would appear to be... it's another possible location to consider... I mean, even if one discounts psychic impressions, one could feasibly consider that said psychic comments were someone with info that didn't want to let on... dropping a hint, so to speak... but even without any of that... with it being a property with a connection to him, especially if wanting to return to it... it would be a valuable place of interest, I would think...

Hmmm very interesting even though I have no idea where exactly you mean. :)

I think I can describe it like this, but if not, let me know and I will delete this post... looking at the map link in above post... the possible search area could be considered as the area between route 748 and 665, bordered by rail road tracks...

I'm thinking area where Brown Creek runs through would be a great first place to consider searching, IMO... but there's so much land in that area, relatively speaking... anything is possible..

just out of curiosity... anyone know how often different map programs update with current images? Like, looking at google maps/earth, it looks like images are from fall... maybe last fall or one before that... any idea on websites that offer sat views that are more current? Just asking for my own personal ref... thanks :)

I would think that Nelson Lake might also be an area of interest if Arrington is in the mix.

I would think that Nelson Lake might also be an area of interest if Arrington is in the mix.

yes, Lake Nelson... agreed... aside from the lake aspect, there is a campground of sorts on this lake... kinda... its like where people with campers have set up permanent/semi-permanent residence.. some live there all the time, some sit empty... they are all crowded together... kinda like a mobile home park, but with campers...

I'm looking at how closely the Blue Ridge Railway trail follows the river, and then can be followed to the dead end of Morse Lane. (He was seen a couple of days later in his truck possibly with x).

I'm looking at how close the Blue Ridge Railway trail follows the river and then can be followed to the dead end of Morse lane.

are you referring to the rail road tracks? If so, those tracks are still in use... trains use them multiple times daily... if you were referring to an actual walking trail along an old rail road track site (which there are few of in Nelson, one over in Roseland) then can you clarify so I can take a looksie? I dont see it where Im looking on google earth for some reason...

Never Mind, I see it now.. yeah, thats the one that starts over in Roseland/Piney River right across from The Junction... I didnt realize it came across that far... we've ridden our bikes along it from the Roseland entrance, to what I thought was the end... but it must pick up again further along and continue... interesting..

are you referring to the rail road tracks? If so, those tracks are still in use... trains use them multiple times daily... if you were referring to an actual walking trail along an old rail road track site (which there are few of in Nelson, one over in Roseland) then can you clarify so I can take a looksie? I dont see it where Im looking on google earth for some reason...

Never Mind, I see it now.. yeah, thats the one that starts over in Roseland/Piney River right across from The Junction... I didnt realize it came across that far... we've ridden our bikes along it from the Roseland entrance, to what I thought was the end... but it must pick up again further along and continue... interesting..
It does seem to end, but if you zoom in you can see how someone might be able to follow along the side of the RR tracks (north/east) and then work their way to the end of Morse maybe even on a 4 wheeler for eg.

<modsnip>

There have been comments concerning Alexis' whereabouts from other media outlets - some way out there. The comment section from The Hook comes to mind. If you want to read some odd comments...

I tend not to hold much faith in the psychic route, but at the same time I don't discard it...well, I actually do discard it from those who profit from their so-called psychic abilities. I find those mentioned in the article interesting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back