David Lohr Tonight (Thurs) 6 PM Eastern

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
JOIN US TONIGHT (Thursday August 29th) FOR A SPECIAL EDITION OF TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO. OUR GUEST WILL BE HUFFINGTON POST CONTRIBUTOR DAVID LOHR!

DAVID LOHR IS ONE OF THE MOST RESPECTED TRUE CRIME WRITERS OF OUR TIME.

DAVID WILL DISCUSS THE HANNA ANDERSON CASE AND MORE. THAT'S TONIGHT AT A SPECIAL TIME 6 PM EASTERN.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT 6 PM EASTERN

Excellent show! I loved hearing about David Lohr, how it works, what he does, his views, and his strength in missing persons cases. Huge fan of his!

Great show Tricia, as usual, you did a fantastic job!

P.S. Thank you for having THIS show at an hour when I am actually awake.

Shady Lady did you get the link to work for you? Please let me know.

Thanks for all who joined us. It was a fun show.

Tricia

Tricia, the link does not work for me. (Happy I heard it live.)

The link above give 8 seconds of old LP beginning scratch sound. Like when you first put the needle on the record and had that gap between clear space and grooves. Don't know how else to explain it, but it does not bring the show up letting it stay "scratchy".

Sorry I did not call in. I am not a question asker, my questions are too dark. I thought about calling and asking how does it effect his life, but, no you both did better without me.

:blowkiss:

The link above give 8 seconds of old LP beginning scratch sound. Like when you first put the needle on the record and had that gap between clear space and grooves. Don't know how else to explain it, but it does not bring the show up letting it stay "scratchy".

Sorry I did not call in. I am not a question asker, my questions are too dark. I thought about calling and asking how does it effect his life, but, no you both did better without me.

Oh come on. We love all questions. Ok let me try the link and see if I can get it to work.
BlogTalkRadio have been having some big issues lately. The chat room didn't work the whole show.

Hopefully it will be fixed in time for the Sheryl McCollum show this Sunday.

Thanks again for listening live and attempting to listen later :)

21merc7,
I didn't have any problems listening.

It depends on what browser you are using and the speed of your Internet connection.

The show won't play very well when I use my Internet Explorer but it runs smoothly when I use Google Chrome.

Hopefully this helps.

Tricia

Wow, Tricia, you're a really good radio host! And the way I know this is that I listened to a radio broadcast by another host. Absolutely no comparison.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks AlwaysShocked. You're very kind. I have a looong way to go though but I'm working on it.

Don't forget this upcoming Sunday the 15th Dr. Lillian Glass will join us to talk about her new book and she'll start teaching us how to spot a liar.

Click here 8 PM Eastern to listen live

Looking forward to this.
Thanks, Tricia.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member