GUILTY PA - Daquan Crump, 19, shot to death, Philadelphia, 19 Aug 2014

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Daquan Crump's body was found by a construction worker at a demo site on August 19th and police knew it was very brutal and very personal. The young man had been shot once in the back of the head and nine more times in the face.

Yesterday police arrested his good childhood friend 18 year old Malik Anderson for the execution style slaying. He was angry over a plan the two had concocted about stealing another friends Playstation 3. Crump apparently stolen the Playstation himself and didn't cut Anderson into the $60.00 he made for it on the street.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Crump-Murder-221470761.html

Dear Lord a young man's life for a lousey Playstation which wasn't the other guy's to begin with.

Daquan Crump's family has to bury him today.

Dear Lord a young man's life for a lousey Playstation which wasn't the other guy's to begin with.

You are being a bit vague there. Both the killer and the victim (childhood friends) were planning to steal the playstation from ANOTHER childhood friend.

When the victim stole it and sold it on his own without including the killer in the profits, that is when things went bad and resulted in murder.

Sorry but I have a hard time feeling sorry for either one of them, they were both thieves and now one is a thief and a murderer.

You are being a bit vague there. Both the killer and the victim (childhood friends) were planning to steal the playstation from ANOTHER childhood friend.

When the victim stole it and sold it on his own without including the killer in the profits, that is when things went bad and resulted in murder.

Sorry but I have a hard time feeling sorry for either one of them, they were both thieves and now one is a thief and a murderer.

My entire second paragraph explained that both the guys were going to steal someone elses Playstation. I only took English 101, Sonya, but I don't think that's vague. I specifically wrote he didn't give Anderson a cut. I didn't paint the guy as a Boy Scout.

Point blank that's one brutal crime no matter what. Take away they've been friends since childhood. Take away it's over a lousey *(stolen)* Playstation. A young person got shot in the head and face numerous times.

Um, He murdered the guy over a play station theft. While it is not the most lofty of past times he surely did not deserve to be shot 10 times by anyone.

Sure he should not have stolen the PS at all, But he still did not deserve this kind of death for it, And if that other guy could shoot him that many times over this? , It is a good darn thing they caught him. He was a mass murderer in the making, If not already.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back