GUILTY AR - Jessica Williams, 11, Gosnell, 27 August 2013

Poor baby girl.....

Jessica Williams went missing Tuesday night around 6 p.m. but was not reported missing until 9p.m.

Deja vu. :( It was probably a kid in the immediate neighborhood, like Alanna, hence parents not realizing anything was wrong at first.

:cry:
I wish all of this would stop already.

RIP beautiful Jessica.

From links above:

Mississippi County Sheriff Dale Cook says 17-year-old Christopher Sowell is charged with 1st. degree murder and will be arraigned this afternoon.

Sowell was arrested late Wednesday night and is being held on a two million dollar bond.

The body of Jessica Williams was found in a ditch near Gosnell, Arkansas Wednesday morning.

The cause of death has not been released.

Sowell and Williams rode together to school each day on a bus.

So many lives ruined, including his own.

Prayers of comfort for this family.

I did a search and could not find anything about this.

It's in Gosnell, Arkansas...

A 17-year-old boy has been arrested for allegedly murdering his 11-year-old neighbor after she was found in a ditch three miles from her home - with her devoted dog guarding her body.
Christopher Sowell was arrested for first-degree murder in Gosnell, Arkansas on Wednesday, just hours after the body of missing Jessica Williams was found by Big Lake in Mississippi County.
Authorities have not said how the young girl died, but her devastated father Eric Williams said it looked as though she had drowned in two feet of water.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ch-loyal-dog-guarding-body.html#ixzz2dWspifob
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This is happening so much, same ages and circumstances re: a neighbor....so many similar cases. :(

Her dog sitting by her touched me so much. Rest in peace, young girl.

Snipped.....................................................

According to the affidavit of complaint, Sowell said that he became angry at Jessica and pushed her. When she said she was going to tell her father, Sowell said he became even more angry. He said he grabbed her by the throat and choked her until she became "wide eyed". He then pushed her over the side of the bridge into the water below.

"Jessica thought of him. She called him her best, old friend, stuff like that. They rode the same bus for years," said Watson.

Her father knew him and said he even helped search for her when she disappeared Tuesday night.

"He was right out here. Right beside me in the field looking for her. Right next to me out there looking for her," he said.

Neighbor Brenda Stacy said Sowell was left alone a lot in the trailer he lived in with his father.

"We had seen him out late at night walking the roads," she said

http://crittendencounty.wmctv.com/n...im-once-called-alleged-killer-best-old-friend

Respectfully snipped and bolded by me
According to the affidavit of complaint, Sowell said that he became angry at Jessica and pushed her. When she said she was going to tell her father, Sowell said he became even more angry. He said he grabbed her by the throat and choked her until she became "wide eyed". He then pushed her over the side of the bridge into the water below.

http://crittendencounty.wmctv.com/n...im-once-called-alleged-killer-best-old-friend

He says she made him angry. What could ever make a person that angry?
That's what I'm waiting to hear. Although it doesn't really matter because it wasn't anything she did but who he is. Just another person that is blaming the victim with this statement. Officially sick of all of this already.
So sad.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail