NY NY - Harriet Menten, Albany, 1921

Your first two links did not work for me but the Elexis Stockburger link took me to a "Mapping the Missing" site through Google and it is fascinating! It shows the buildings nearby where some famous cases took place and how they looked at the time. Great stuff :drumroll:

Your first two links did not work for me but the Elexis Stockburger link took me to a "Mapping the Missing" site through Google and it is fascinating! It shows the buildings nearby where some famous cases took place and how they looked at the time. Great stuff :drumroll:

Interesting map and detail, thanks.

Wow, the "Mapping the Missing" site was very interesting indeed, lots of great details about old cases that I'd never even heard about. Thanks for pointing that out.

Possible serial rapist "Hoffman" may have been responsible for the disappearance of Harriet and other kids

Elixes Stockburger
As I said in the comments of WSU, Hoffman was the alias used by a serial killer from Hungary who vanished before his arrest in October 1916. Many rumors placed him in NYC.
I know it's crazy, but this man is suspected to have killed many women and it was speculated Kiss may have been practicing vampirism. I wonder if he changed his profile of victims when he arrived to the USS to avoid to be connected to his previous crimes.
Béla Kiss

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back