Date of Birth: November 23, 1975
Age at Disappearance: 23
Height: 6'1
Weight 175 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Race/Sex: White, Male
AKA/Alias: Corey

Corin has a pockmark scar on his nose. He wears wire-framed eyeglasses.

Details:
Corin has not been seen since 1999. He was last seen at the Claremont Colleges. Authorities believe he is missing under suspicious circumstances.
He was driving a light green Jeep Wagoneer with the Colorado licence plate number UJK 821.

Agency Contact:
Pomona Police Department
(909)622-1241, (909) 620-2156
Case # 99-145407

• corin_paul_brackelsberg_1.jpg
  • corin_paul_brackelsberg_2.jpg
  • corin_paul_brackelsberg_3.jpg
Brackelsberg, circa 1999
  • Missing Since 06/01/1999
  • Missing From Pomona, California
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 11/23/1975 (47)
  • Age 23 years old
  • Height and Weight 6'1, 170 - 180 pounds

• Associated Vehicle(s) Light green 1984 Jeep Wagoneer with the Colorado license plate number UJK 821

• Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Brackelsberg has a pockmark on his nose. He wears wire-framed eyeglasses.

Details of Disappearance​

Brackelsberg was last seen at the five adjoining campuses of the Claremont Colleges in Pomona, California on June 1, 1999. He was driving a a light green 1984 Jeep Wagoneer with the Colorado license plate number UJK 821. He is missing under suspicious circumstances and has not been heard from since. Few details are available in his case.

Investigating Agency​

• Pomona Police Department 909-620-2161

Source Information​

Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 20, 2019; details of disappearance updated.

• corin_paul_brackelsberg_1.jpg
  • corin_paul_brackelsberg_2.jpg
  • corin_paul_brackelsberg_3.jpg
Brackelsberg, circa 1999
  • Missing Since 06/01/1999
  • Missing From Pomona, California
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 11/23/1975 (47)
  • Age 23 years old
  • Height and Weight 6'1, 170 - 180 pounds

• Associated Vehicle(s) Light green 1984 Jeep Wagoneer with the Colorado license plate number UJK 821

• Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Brackelsberg has a pockmark on his nose. He wears wire-framed eyeglasses.

Details of Disappearance​

Brackelsberg was last seen at the five adjoining campuses of the Claremont Colleges in Pomona, California on June 1, 1999. He was driving a a light green 1984 Jeep Wagoneer with the Colorado license plate number UJK 821. He is missing under suspicious circumstances and has not been heard from since. Few details are available in his case.

Investigating Agency​

• Pomona Police Department 909-620-2161

Source Information​

Updated 2 times since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 20, 2019; details of disappearance updated.
Hi! I’m new here. I signed up because I wanted to let the caring people on this thread know; I wonder what happened Corin Paul Brackelsberg -we called him Cory. I knew him personally in Grand Junction, Co. He was best friends with my older brother. Cory was highly intelligent. He was valedictorian at GJHS in 1994? He received a scholarship to Harvey Mudd. When he disappeared he was just starting his masters?

Cory was kind. I remember him being at our house when my older brother was being a jerk, Cory said to my brother “why do you have to be such a dick to your little sister”.

My brother and Cory went different directions after high school. Cory did often stop and visit me when he came home to GJ 1997-1999.

My mom told me about Cory missing. I figured he was tired of university and was just going to take a well deserved gap year. My mom said “if you ever go missing I’d spend my life finding you”. I figured Cory would pop up.

It’s true his family didn’t make much effort to find him. Maybe they know something we don’t? I’ve always been hesitant to post about Cory just because I figured his family knows more than I do.

What’s strange is his missing Wagoneer. I remember it. It was big and bulky. It wasn’t a vehicle to just disappear.

One of the photos of him is obviously a mug shot. I wonder what that was about?

Anyways, thanks for posting about Cory. He was really smart and sweet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea
Back