Ariel Castro: Convicted Cleveland kidnapper/rapist found dead in cell

So did somebody do him in? They don't like rapists in prison, especially in OH. I guess he was by himself so probably suicide.

Has killed himself.

Source AP Newswire

Oh wow.

Good. I hope his victims are relieved too.

:cow:

i just noticed this on twitter and came to see if the word had spread. The only thing i can hope is that he didn't take any secrets to his grave : i.e. other victims.

I just read this and came rushing to WS to see what everyone else here had to say. I hate that he took the easy way out but I am glad he is gone from this earth. I hope it brings some peace to the girls to know that he is gone an they don't have to read or hear about him trying to get an appeal or giving an interview or trying to sue for right to see the daughter he had with one of the girls.

I would have liked him to suffer forever in prison, hated and isolated. But for the sake of the young daughter, i am glad he is dead. Now her mom can truthfully tell her that Ariel is dead (if she chooses to, if the little girl asks about her dad).

I'm sure hell already had reservations for this demon and I hope he spends an eternity in the fiery inferno of hell. As I have said before "Stop, drop and roll doesn't work in Hell.

May he be cremated and thrown in a landfill.

I'm sorry for his family members that are good people and hope this doesn't somehow upset the victims worse than going to trial.

Sending love out to his victims and their families.

There is a little less evil in the world tonight. This is good

I just read this and came rushing to WS to see what everyone else here had to say. I hate that he took the easy way out but I am glad he is gone from this earth. I hope it brings some peace to the girls to know that he is gone an they don't have to read or hear about him trying to get an appeal or giving an interview or trying to sue for right to see the daughter he had with one of the girls.

I would have liked him to suffer forever in prison, hated and isolated. But for the sake of the young daughter, i am glad he is dead. Now her mom can truthfully tell her that Ariel is dead (if she chooses to, if the little girl asks about her dad).

I'm sure hell already had reservations for this demon and I hope he spends an eternity in the fiery inferno of hell. As I have said before "Stop, drop and roll doesn't work in Hell.

May he be cremated and thrown in a landfill.

BBM: I just saw the news and of course, came to WS first ...

RBBM: I totally agree, Swampmama !

And Good Post !

52-year-old convicted kidnapper and rapist Ariel Castro was found hanging in his cell Tuesday.

Castro was being held at the Correction Reception Center in Orient, OH in Pickaway County.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/23331636/convicted-cleveland-kidnapper-hangs-himself

From the above link:

"Inmate Ariel Castro was found hanging in his cell this evening at 9:20 pm at the Correctional Reception Center in Orient. He was housed in protective custody which means he was in a cell by himself and rounds are required every 30 minutes at staggered intervals. Upon finding inmate Castro, prison medical staff began performing life saving measures. Shortly after he was transported to OSUMC where he was pronounced dead at 10:52 pm. A thorough review of this incident is underway and more information can be provided as it becomes available pending the status of the investigation. "

I am totally not surprised. He held those girls for 10 and more
years and he can't do isolation himself? (He was in isolation
for his own safety, of course). He was/is a total coward.
He was so brutal in his free life and when he gets such
a short time being confined so far, he decides to off himself?
^i^

I can't say it surprises me.

52-year-old convicted kidnapper and rapist Ariel Castro was found hanging in his cell Tuesday.

Castro was being held at the Correction Reception Center in Orient, OH in Pickaway County.

http://www.19actionnews.com/story/23331636/convicted-cleveland-kidnapper-hangs-himself

"He was sentenced August 1 to life in prison, plus 1,000 years, for kidnapping and sexually assaulting Amanda Berry, Michelle Knight and Gina DeJesus while holding them captive in his Seymour Avenue house for over a decade."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back