Resolved AZ - Tucson, WhtMale UP9833, 50-80, alias Robert Johnson, tattoo: Bob-Carol, Oct'10 - namus removed

alllads

Reaction score
WARNING, POST-MORTEM https://identifyus.org/en/cases/9833

The decedent was inpatient at St. Mary's Hospice in Tucson, AZ for palliative care following a diagnosis of metastatic lung cancer. While he was alive he gave false identifying information to his social workers and refused to divulge his actual name or any identifying details. The false name was "Robert Johnson."

stimated age Adult - Pre 90
Minimum age 50 years
Maximum age 80 years
Race White
Ethnicity Other
Sex Male
Weight (pounds) 129, Measured (but keep in mind UID had cancer)
Height (inches) 67, Measured

Thick grey hair, Hazel eyes.

The tattoo on his upper right arm reads:

"-Bob-
Carol"

Names of his children, maybe? Or maybe someone named Bob Carol? (less likely). Or maybe UID really was named Robert (though not Johnson), and Carol was a wife or girlfriend?

DNA and fingerprints available and both have been input. Dentals technically available, but the man had no teeth. He died October 21, 2010 but unfortunately there is no date given for when he entered the hospice.

His listing doesn't have him having any tattoos though.

Good point. I noticed that too but thought that he may have gotten it afterwards or maybe it was left out of his profile for some reason?? Also, the UID didn't have teeth, and there's no note that Robert was missing teeth (so I assume he had them).

You're right, it could have been left out.
Not sure on the teeth.

Good point. I noticed that too but thought that he may have gotten it afterwards or maybe it was left out of his profile for some reason?? Also, the UID didn't have teeth, and there's no note that Robert was missing teeth (so I assume he had them).

I think the teeth clinch it, though he could have had them all removed it seems like having all teeth in 10 months is a lot. He does seem like a possibility (could explain the Bob as well), but Robert Jones had thinning hair and a scar on his chest. UID is described as having thick hair, and has no scar on his chest that I can see (though it could be a small one).

Sounds like Robert Jones ran away from his debts... http://www.scambook.com/report/view/71499/Robert-Todd-Jones-Complaint-71499-for-$10,000.00

Bumping. New rule-out, James Bradford.

New note in the description: "Recent match in AFIS to a record under the name Robert Cessler AKA Bobby Steve Redman."

Bumping. New rule-out, James Bradford.

New note in the description: "Recent match in AFIS to a record under the name Robert Cessler AKA Bobby Steve Redman."

Looks like his "real" firstname is Robert/Bob so the tattoo of the name Carol is
most likely a girlfriend/wife.

Looks like his "real" firstname is Robert/Bob so the tattoo of the name Carol is
most likely a girlfriend/wife.
. He seems to have been a pretty determined fraudster. Maybe he got the tattoo to help perpetuate his false identities and it’s not related to his real ID at all.

He was identified after his sister saw his information online in 2020.

Rest in peace sir.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back