Tonight Monday Sept 9 2013 9 PM Eastern a special edition of True Crime Radio

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Be sure and join us at 9 PM Eastern tonight (Monday Sept. 9th ) for a special edition of Tricia's True Crime Radio.

Sheryl McCollum, Director of the Cold Case Investigative Research Institute will join us 9 PM Eastern to discuss George Zimmerman's latest dustup with the law.

Did Zimmerman really try and harm his wife and father in-law?

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT 9 PM EASTERN

Hey Tricia- can we discuss this again after your show or is it still a closed subject? Scratching my head on this one.........

Hey Tricia- can we discuss this again after your show or is it still a closed subject? Scratching my head on this one.........

Since there is not a thread open on the topic on WS I'm afraid it is a closed topic on this board.

Unfortunately when we did have a Zimmerman thread open we literally had to sit on it all day long until we closed it for the night.

Just recently the thread started about the incident yesterday had several posts removed from it because the topic still pushes people's buttons.

When it was discovered no charges filed and the police gave their press conference that cleared many things up the decision was made to close the current thread. Since it was basically a non-story by the end of the day no need to discuss it.

But if we had left the thread open we would, once again, need to sit on it the whole time members were posting. That's just not possible.

Hope this clears things up for you Frayedknot :)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back