Sun Sept 15th 2013 Dr. Lillian Glass

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
The First Lady of Communication Dr. Lillian Glass will be our guest on Sunday Sept 15 at 8 PM Eastern.

Dr. Glass has a new book coming out, "The Body Language of Liars." In it she tells us all her secrets and enables you to spot the sleazy people who might be trying to take advantage of you.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE THIS SUNDAY SEPT. 15 8 PM

Tricia, would have loved to hear Dr. Glass, but there was no sound on the program even though the volume was turned up on both the site and on my headphones. If something can be done to correct this, I'd love to listen!

jt

Tricia, would have loved to hear Dr. Glass, but there was no sound on the program even though the volume was turned up on both the site and on my headphones. If something can be done to correct this, I'd love to listen!

jt

When I've had trouble with the site or with my computer, I've been able to listen to the show on my phone by calling the phone number that is displayed when the show is on the air. If you stay on the line without entering a number on your phone keypad to talk to the host, you can listen.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back