Bones found in Kansas City, MO, Sept. 6, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't appear to be very close to their home. Hopefully they'll release more details soon (adult, child, etc).

Nevermind, my map put in the wrong address the first time. Looks to be 7-8 miles from the home. FX this is her (and only saying that because I do not believe she is alive and I want justice for her).

I don't see anything that says they were a child's bones.. Did I miss that ?

It didn't say whether they were child or adult.

Amymarie you scared me I thought maybe they found out who they belonged to. Many of us locals have talked about this since Friday when they were discovered. I wish they would release more, although I don't think it has been enough time yet.

I think she is still alive and these bones will turn out to be someone else sadly. No matter what someone is going to be sad..

This doesn't appear to be very close to their home. Hopefully they'll release more details soon (adult, child, etc).

Nevermind, my map put in the wrong address the first time. Looks to be 7-8 miles from the home. FX this is her (and only saying that because I do not believe she is alive and I want justice for her).

Wait is the Fingers crossed??? That seems odd. I just could not think that about a baby. I will always hold out hope for her.

I don't think these bones have anything to do with her.

Is there a link yet confirming they are even human bones? I can not "hope they are her" no matter if human or otherwise. Right now I hope they are bones from an animal that died of old age.

Lisa is a beautiful little girl and she is out there somewhere; I have to hope for a live Lisa to be found because she, her brothers and her family deserve nothing else.

JMO, I understand the fingers crossed sentiment. With every new bones discovery I hope that it's a missing persons case that gets solved and tend to be a little sad if it turns out to be just an animal that died of an old age. It's not because I wish any of the missing to be dead, but because the fact is that many of them are dead whether I wish it or not and they need to be found so their families can bury them and the police can find out what happened to them and arrest the perp, if any foul play is involved.

If the missing person died he or she is no less dead when undiscovered.

IMO, If it was her I'd think that would of came out by now. At the very least if it was a child/baby bones.

IMO, If it was her I'd think that would of came out by now. At the very least if it was a child/baby bones.

I guess it would depend on who LE is watching post discovery and while the ID is being made. ;)

I can't for the life of me find the address of the Starbucks Jeremy worked at that night. Anyone have it handy?

I can't for the life of me find the address of the Starbucks Jeremy worked at that night. Anyone have it handy?

Quoting myself, I found it 4101 main st. So he would have driven right past the location that these bones were found. Guess we just wait now to see if they are Lisa. :(

Lynn Balzley was last seen at Admiral/Paseo about a mile away.
Mitchell Hamilton at 304 Gladstone, Theotis Hudson also on Gladstone a little farther away (but he's missing with his vehicle so he could be anywhere).
Salvatore Manzo's personal effects were found at Cliff Drive and Paseo, very close, just on the other side of the highway.
Jamie Pankey last reported having been robbed about a mile away.

Several other have gone missing ten-to fifteen minutes away from this spot. There are a number of deaths and disappearances of women who have ties to drugs and prostitution and have frequented the Independence Street area.
https://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&so....042272&vpsrc=0&gl=en&mra=ls&ie=UTF8&t=m&z=13

http://www.kcmo.org/police/FAU/index.htm

Quoting myself, I found it 4101 main st. So he would have driven right past the location that these bones were found. Guess we just wait now to see if they are Lisa. :(

Can you explain how you determined this was THE starbucks he was working at that night please. Was there an address given in one of the MSM links? sorry, but it's been awhile since I read about the starbucks and can't remember an address being mentioned. TIA.

The Main St. Starbucks location seems to have been identified, rightly or wrongly, here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7286081&postcount=58"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Did Dad take a Poly?[/ame]

Can you explain how you determined this was THE starbucks he was working at that night please. Was there an address given in one of the MSM links? sorry, but it's been awhile since I read about the starbucks and can't remember an address being mentioned. TIA.

i believe ron rugen of rugen team investigations --and a verified member here-- mentioned the info somewhere on this site, on his official fb page or blog.

HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member