Intruder theories only. No posts from rdi members allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarlettScarpetta

When the going gets tough, drink coffee
Reaction score
This case perplexes me. As a rule I am IDI by default. I see nothing that points to the R's with complete clarity and can not be explained rationally.
So that leads me to believe there must have been someone else along with the unknown TDNA that was found on JBR.
The possibility until the sources are found, that there could be someone out there that did this stays with me. I need to get that answer..

I don't believe the R's were involved in JBR's death. Not at this point.

I know that the majority of this forum is dedicated to mainly RDI theories. I thought maybe we could discuss other theories and see what the consensus is on other theories.

This case perplexes me. As a rule I am IDI by default. I see nothing that points to the R's with complete clarity and can not be explained rationally.
So that leads me to believe there must have been someone else along with the unknown TDNA that was found on JBR.
The possibility until the sources are found, that there could be someone out there that did this stays with me. I need to get that answer..

I don't believe the R's were involved in JBR's death. Not at this point.

I know that the majority of this forum is dedicated to mainly RDI theories. I thought maybe we could discuss other theories and see what the consensus is on other theories.

Any other theories are looking increasingly unlikely. :moo:

Time is telling.

With the Ramsey case, as well as Madeleine McCann's, the crime has not been repeated.

We KNOW that pedophiles do not stop at one victim...so where are all the others?

<modsnip>.

:cow:

Time is telling.

With the Ramsey case, as well as Madeleine McCann's, the crime has not been repeated.

We KNOW that pedophiles do not stop at one victim...so where are all the others?

<modsnip>.

Apparently that is not true.

"Even though Portugal is generally a safe country for children, thousands go missing each year. The great majority are found but a significant number are not. Unfortunately, the figures are vague and incomplete."

http://algarvedailynews.com/news/7068-portugal-scheme-to-find-missing-children-is-launched

If other children go missing we cannot know that mm disappearance was not part of that statistic.

AS for JBR the same thing is true. While it may not have ended up with the exact details we don't know that the perp did not repeat the same kind of crime with information learned after JBR case.

<modsnip>.

In these two cases, there is just too many evasive answers from the parents. Lawyering up, refusing to cooperate, attempting to "steer" investigations.

Writing books, for example - who does that? My baby is dead/disappeared, so I'll publish a book All About Me?

:rolleyes:

Aside from the lack of evidence of an intruder in these cases, the folks surrounding the victim just can't be effectively cleared...mainly because they wont cooperate.

Not normal parental behaviour, not grieving behaviour, just self justification and the moral high ground.

Makes me feel ill, actually.

The other threads are for all that same blame the parents and family stuff.. I am looking for different opinions based on theories other than the popularly accepted one.

I think everyone needs a voice.

<modsnip>.

In these two cases, there is just too many evasive answers from the parents. Lawyering up, refusing to cooperate, attempting to "steer" investigations.

Writing books, for example - who does that? My baby is dead/disappeared, so I'll publish a book All About Me?

:rolleyes:

Aside from the lack of evidence of an intruder in these cases, the folks surrounding the victim just can't be effectively cleared...mainly because they wont cooperate.

Not normal parental behaviour, not grieving behaviour, just self justification and the moral high ground.

Makes me feel ill, actually.

<modsnip> It was the R's RIGHT to lawyer up and shut up! They had the RIGHT not to cooperate! It was their RIGHT to get their side of the story out in their/his money making books! They shouldn't HAVE to be cleared because LE should be looking EVERYWHERE but at them! <modsnip> :banghead:

<modsnip> It was the R's RIGHT to lawyer up and shut up! They had the RIGHT not to cooperate! It was their RIGHT to get their side of the story out in their/his money making books! They shouldn't HAVE to be cleared because LE should be looking EVERYWHERE but at them! <modsnip> :banghead:

<modsnip> Thanks for explaining it so well.

They were entitled to lawyers, Getting one is no sign of guilt.

That is just fact.

Stay on topic. Do not be snarky with each other. If you disagree and can't voice your opinion without attacking the opinion of others, then SCROLL AND ROLL.

Do not Bicker!

Salem

Stay on topic. Do not be snarky with each other. If you disagree and can't voice your opinion without attacking the opinion of others, then SCROLL AND ROLL.

Do not Bicker!

Salem

^^^ What she said! And there's also the ignore feature. Tricia mentioned it yesterday: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221474"]How to put a poster on ignore - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Time is telling.

<modsnip>.

I was one of those extreme the mcCanns did it but completely turned IDI after the Amaral book/documentary circus...I am really convinced the parent's didn't have anything to do with Maddy's disappearance!I have followed the case from A-Z and spent way too much time on forums discussing the case. I really don't think there is evidence against them and I have another suspect.Compared to those cops the Boulder PD officers are experts.

But I don't think it will ever happen to me with the JB case.(me turning to IDI,even though I AM open to ONE IDI theory,but it involves JR).Totally different cases in my opinion.

Why would PR want to set a kidnapping scene? What symbolic meaning would the ransom note have?

Patsy killed JonBenet deliberately. No one else was involved. There was no staging for police. Everything that was done was done by Patsy for Patsy as part of a psychotic fantasy revolving around an imagined relationship with a supernatural being, the fear of judgment by that God and the fear of death. What people mistakingly take as staging for police had symbolic meaning known only to Patsy. This includes the ransom note. There were two aspects to what was done to the body: the ligatures were suspension devices, the body was posed and viewed and then taken down, placed in the small room, wrapped and the duct tape applied to set the kidnapping scene up in Patsy's mind. The ransom note is full of the ideas that swirled in Patsy's mind that night and plagued her for many years.

The goal was not to kill JonBenet but to make an Angel out of her.

Patsy herself said after the funeral "JonBenet is in Heaven with God awaiting her mother's arrival and it won't be long." Patsy put JonBenet in that heaven to complete the fantasy and in her mind assure her life after death.

As the dedication in DOI says:

Wherever we go ...
Whatever we do ...
[We're gonna go through it together ...]

More of the same... Not anything new.. We have 20293480923488 threads on this..

This thread is for people who may have different ideas about what happened or want to discuss it without feeling afraid to say what they think.

We all have different thoughts on this crime, This thread is not an RDI thread. Any of them..

It is just open for those who may need a place to post what they think contrary to the rest of the forum.

If people think they are so right about it all, Then why be threatened by a little diversity?

And it is only about JBR not any other case since none has been connected to this crime.
Please don't be worried about posting what you think. It is just as important that you have a voice too.

OK, I'll play along. (I'm RDI through and through, so it will be difficult)

In favor of IDI -

1. tDNA from 6 other people, not Ramseys. One or more of these profiles could be the intruder.

I don't think it has to be necessarily someone unknown to them. I think it would most likely be someone in the fringe of people they knew.

Just a note: we don't ever do this because it doesn't work out, but we're going to try it. This is the IDI theory thread. As you post in here, look at it from an IDI perspective.

Nom de plume is going to start a RDI only thread and we'll have the same guideline in that thread - just look at it from a RDI point of view.

If this doesn't work, I'm closing both threads so all sides need to be respectful! It won't work out otherwise and I'll be a grumpy admin with a ray gun.

I'm open minded, I've flip flopped on this case over the years and have never comfortably settled on either side of the fence, so I look forward to reading some new IDI theories. thanks for starting this thread SS.

I find myself perplexed by so much. I try to take it piece by piece.

The knowns the unknowns.

It does give you a headache after a while.. There are times I will watch something and it will click to this case.

I think we all want an answer for this girl.

AT this point, I can not get behind RDI. I just see too big an opening for it to be someone other than them.

The unknown touch DNA is what makes me believe that it's possible for an intruder to have killed JBR.

The very unique aspects of this case leave it wide open for an IDI outcome. First off, it's not your usual cookie cutter (so to speak) case. Jon Benet was a child model, and travelled far and wide to perform in pageants. the very way she was often dressed on stage is an open invite IMHO to any pervs who were able to follow the circuit. Her pictures and videos were splashed all over the airways. From that aspect alone, allows for a sexual depraved SO to enter the picture.

Then we have the unique layout of the house of many rooms which was by most accounts a jigsaw puzzle or maze. I have little doubt someone could hide in that home for 24 hours or more and not be detected.

And then we have the Christmas party with people coming and going from sight I'm sure as they intermingled. I shouldn't think it would be that impossible for a party goer to slip in and out of the home that night. Can I put my finger on one person at this point? No. There are just too many possibilities, including those unknown persons who never made it into the case related news.

It just cannot be thrown out as irrelevant if the other TDNA that is reported to be BR is one used to put him at that scene. You can not just say one is relevant and one and 6 others are not..

I have been reading up on TDNA. It can last a long time depending on conditions. So that could mean that BR could have touched that gown any time in the past say days, or even weeks depending on many things..
It could mean that he touched something else that left his skin cells and that she brushed against that and it transferred. The thing is his TDNA should be everywhere in that house. IT is supposed to be.. The other 6, No.. So that is something I can not just throw out.

TDNA is interesting stuff. I found a good link yesterday, I will try and find it again..

It seems like the biggest issue is when was it left there. Same question with all the TDNA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong