Kyron's case on Dr. Phil 9/17 *includes tape of the show*

Status
Not open for further replies.

eileenhawkeye

Reaction score
Hopefully it's okay for me to start a new thread about this so we can discuss it separately.

Kyron's case will be on Dr. Phil this Tuesday:

I don't know if this was posted on any of Kyron's threads, so forgive if so-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kY5VClwuf3s&desktop_uri=/watch?v=kY5VClwuf3s&app=desktop

Tuesday 09/17: Still Missing: Where is 7-Year-Old Kyron? (Dr Phil- love him or hate him)

Here's a page on the Dr. Phil website where people will be commenting their thoughts: http://community.drphil.com/boards/?EntryID=35418

I know the preview is designed in a way to make viewers tune in, but the points that stood out to me are:

1. I didn't know that it's been 3 years since Kaine and Desiree talked.
2. Kaine: "That's a bit of shock to me" What is?
3. What happened the night before?

I hope we get some new information.

Hopefully there will be some new information but Dr Phil is such a egotistical pontificating buffoon that he aggravates me like salted sandpaper on diaper rash, so I might not be able to put up with him for the full hour.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Hopefully there will be some new information but Dr Phil is such a egotistical pontificating buffoon that he aggravates me like salted sandpaper on diaper rash, so I might not be able to put up with him for the full hour.

I won't get that episode here for months, so I would be eternally grateful if the main points could be posted on here?

Is anyone going to be recording it? I have to miss the first 20 minutes. :/

I wonder:

1. Did the producers of Dr. Phil contact Kaine and Desiree to do the show?
2. Or did Kaine and Desiree contact the producers, who decided Kyron's case would make a good episode?

If it's #2, I wonder if there's any significance? I believe this is the first time Kaine and Desiree have done an interview on national TV in a...at least a year, right? Obviously Kyron's case still has national interest and there have been new developments over the past year or so, so I definitely think his parents could have gotten on national TV if they wanted to earlier than this. So if it's #2, is there a reason why Kyron's parents want to speak out now? A reason for the interview would probably be to put pressure on Terri, but neither of them have done a national interview in a while, I think. So why now?

I think with the recent search that Desiree said she felt good about, they are just trying to keep it all out there. I don't think it really matters who contacted whom but that it is out there.
That little boy just disappeared. It makes no sense.. Someone know something and I don't think that only person is TH.

So why now?

I think the timing might have something to do with the civil case falling apart, Dede Spicher speaking out and the divorce going forward. Terri's side has been more vocal lately and they may want to respond.

Also it was Kyron's birthday lately and more stories tend to come out around birthdays and anniversaries, the another-year-without-him angle.

Post of the day...

:takeabow:

I think the timing might have something to do with the civil case falling apart, Dede Spicher speaking out and the divorce going forward. Terri's side has been more vocal lately and they may want to respond.

Also it was Kyron's birthday lately and more stories tend to come out around birthdays and anniversaries, the another-year-without-him angle.

Terri is going to be on? Now that would boost some ratings for this show.

I dont think I have ever seen an episode of Dr Phil where new information was released-it is usually a rehash imo.

ETA: Kaine and Desiree will be appearing, I see. And someone who has no association with Kyron's case.

ITA

It's a toss up between Dr. P and Nancy G for the Most Pompous Blowhard Award.

Terri is going to be on? Now that would boost some ratings for this show.

I dont think I have ever seen an episode of Dr Phil where new information was released-it is usually a rehash imo.

ETA: Kaine and Desiree will be appearing, I see. And someone who has no association with Kyron's case.

Terri didn't bother to show up in her own divorce hearing and doesn't want to answer questions even to see her daughter, it'll probably be a cold day in hell until she gives an interview. But it might be interesting....

Dr Phil: So how do you feel about this?
Interviewee: Sorry, I have to plead the fifth.
Dr Phil: Do you see it as a problem at all?
Interviewee: My lawyer advises me not to comment.
etc.

I meant that Kaine and Desiree may want to respond, not Terri's side. Sorry for being confusing.

It's Dr Phil, not holding my breath that anything good will come out of it and especially nothing new or mind blowing info.

It was on at 10:00 am here in Southern Oregon.

Beside the fact that Kaine will not let the private searchers on his property, there was not much news.

I wonder why Kaine won't let them search his property? I can't find any MSM articles about LE ever searching the Horman property, so I'm starting to wonder...maybe they never did? Because there are plenty of articles about them searching other properties/areas in Portland.

10:40 p.m. Officers at Skyline Elementary report that they have completed a search of Skyline School, including all crawl spaces, storage areas, classrooms and outbuildings. They have also searched the Horman house.

They searched the house the first thing, anyway. http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

And on June 10th 2010:
By midmorning, more than a dozen searchers clad in bright orange and yellow hats had descended upon the area surrounding the Horman home a few miles from the school. They searched the thick brush and trees along the main road leading to the house as well as the family's property.
Several canine unit vehicles were also seen heading to the area. Wednesday, Multnomah County officials said horseback units, as well as aircraft, would also be used in today's search.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_search_re-energiz.html

It's Dr Phil, not holding my breath that anything good will come out of it and especially nothing new or mind blowing info.

IMO any attention to the case is a good thing.

So I think something good will absolutely come out of it.

National attention.

There's a difference between searching the house and searching the property, though. I believe the family lived on 1-2 acres.

Which were also searched.

I suppose it wouldn't hurt to look again but perhaps it would be a waste of time if it's already been checked and re-checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82