GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs G Norris

Reaction score
Open door to horror in the murder of Morgan Huxley

THE female flatmate who found Neutral Bay murder victim Morgan Huxley bleeding to death on his bedroom floor is "totally shattered" and has been unable to return to work since making the gruesome discovery.

Jean Redmond heard "gargling noises" coming from Mr Huxley's room in the early hours of September 8 and, after entering, found him bleeding to death having been stabbed nearly 30 times in his upper body.

SCORNED LOVER NOW A MURDER SUSPECT

Last night police would not confirm a friend's account that the door to the ground-floor unit was ajar when Ms Redmond got home. They did say there was no forced entry, suggesting Mr Huxley knew his killer and possibly let him or her inside, or they knew how to get in themselves.

More at link: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...of-morgan-huxley/story-fni0cx12-1226720513510

The Daily Telegraph yesterday revealed police were looking closely at the possibility Mr Huxley's killer was a scorned female lover, who attacked him in a "wild and frenzied" way.

But close friends of Mr Huxley said he wasn't the sort of person who made enemies.

"He was an outgoing, social, confident guy.

"He didn't upset anyone, he embraced people," friend Steven McDonald said.

Heard about this on the news last night. So very sad .. it sounds as though Morgan was a gorgeous guy who had many friends.

And less than 90 minutes between him leaving the pub and being discovered with 28 stab wounds in his bedroom.

I hope that the CCTV footage provides some clue as to who his deranged killer is.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...on-morgan-huxley/story-fni0cx12-1226717287702

Morgan's funeral was held today. Lots of pics and full story at the link below. Very interesting the way there are so many pictures of lots of Morgan's friends. Police looking for some witness assistance maybe?

"MURDERED Sydney businessman Morgan Huxley has been remembered as a keen sportsman and a great mate, at his funeral service."

"Hundreds of mourners packed a chapel at Macquarie Park Crematorium to say goodbye to Mr Huxley, who was stabbed almost 30 times in his Neutral Bay apartment, in the early hours of September 8."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...park-crematorium/story-fni0cx12-1226720951868

I does sound from the above article that police have a suspect .. to say they think it may be a woman who was involved with him is very telling. I don't think we'll be waiting long for an arrest here.

I wonder if this is going to turn out to be a similar motivation as the Jodi Arias / Travis Alexander case, few similarities by the looks so far.

So far there are two girlfriends speaking out to the police and media.

Rebecca Prins who “described the time she spent with Mr Huxley, in the lead up to the night he was killed, as some of the best days of her life”.

Jessica Orcsik who “had known Mr Huxley for 14 years and they were in a relationship earlier this year”.

Police have been searching a carpark close to Morgan’s residence, as well as garden beds near the carpark. (Are they looking for the knife that killed Morgan and/or other clues as to where a person may have been waiting for Morgan to head home that night?)

(You need to create a user login to read these articles in their entirety)
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ler-on-the-loose/story-fni0cx12-1226718871360

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...dered-by-a-woman/story-fni0cx12-1226722383513

Questions ....

Did the killer know that Morgan would be alone till around 3am? How?

Did the killer call by unexpectedly or had she (if it is, in fact, a she) arranged to meet Morgan for a rendezvous, which escalated into a murder unexpectedly (or planned), and it was pure chance that she was out of there before his flatmate came home?

Did the knife come from Morgan's home? Was it brought there by the killer?

Being only partially dressed, was Morgan intimate with the killer before being murdered? Is there DNA evidence on him or his bedding?

Was the killer a he ... whose girlfriend was seeing Morgan on the side?

Was Morgan able to communicate anything to his flatmate while laying on the floor waiting for paramedics to arrive? Or was he able to communicate anything to the paramedics?

OK did a crazy ex girlfriend watch Morgan or see him while he was at the Oaks, get jealous about him chatting up other girls, and follow him home in a rage and kill him? That's where my mind is going .. get the CCTV of the club and look for someone watching him at a safe distance. See if she left after him etc.

I think she killed him as he got undressed for bed .. he pulled his pants off first .. either that or she offered him a 'favour' to take his guard down.

Oh, how horrible! What is happening with people these days?!

It seems LE shouldn't have a hard time tracking down the murderer. (I hope.) Hundreds of texts, phone messages, seized computer, and cctv footage. That should help narrow it down, unless all the texts and messages were loads of different business calls.

I hope they find out soon. How big a mess would an attacker be if they stabbed someone 30 times? Unless they showered and changed there, someone could have seen the perp covered in blood, or bloody clothing somewhere.

Oh, how horrible! What is happening with people these days?!

It seems LE shouldn't have a hard time tracking down the murderer. (I hope.) Hundreds of texts, phone messages, seized computer, and cctv footage. That should help narrow it down, unless all the texts and messages were loads of different business calls.

I hope they find out soon. How big a mess would an attacker be if they stabbed someone 30 times? Unless they showered and changed there, someone could have seen the perp covered in blood, or bloody clothing somewhere.

Makes me wonder if the killer left a trail of cast-off blood, or bloody footprints/handprints as they left the scene.

OK did a crazy ex girlfriend watch Morgan or see him while he was at the Oaks, get jealous about him chatting up other girls, and follow him home in a rage and kill him? That's where my mind is going .. get the CCTV of the club and look for someone watching him at a safe distance. See if she left after him etc.

Well, we know which girlfriend (of the two named) was extremely emotional at the funeral. Though that doesn't necessarily mean anything nefarious.

ETA: Just heard on the morning news - Channel 9 - that 14 women have been questioned so far in the investigation.

14 girls!!! They seem pretty damned sure it's a female don't they? What besides DNA could make them so sure? Lipstick? Underwear? Something ..

I wonder if LE can tell if the murderer is right handed or left handed by the knife wounds?

This may help to narrow down the pool of potential suspects....

Just an idea...

There is a good chance they can tell with knife wounds, if they aren't all bunched on top of each other. jmo

"It is understood a murder weapon has not been found."

"The Daily Telegraph has been told Mr Huxley suffered three large and significant stab wounds to one side of his neck, as well as dozens of "small and shallow" wounds to his back."

"Police are still awaiting detailed scientific and DNA analysis of the crime scene to work out who may have been in Mr Huxley's bedroom moments before he was killed, which can be indicated through the presence of blood belonging to someone other than the victim."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-stabbing-victim/story-fni0cx12-1226723178917

The small and shallow wounds may have helped indicate a female killer?

<modsnip>

Are there any locals who can share the local flavor?

TIA... :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members