GUILTY OH - Elaina Steinfurth, 17 months, Toledo, 2 Jun 2013 - #7

CatFancier

Former Member
Reaction score
22481101_BG7.jpg

22481101_BG3.jpg

http://www.kltv.com/story/22481101/child-missing-in-east-toledo
Sunday afternoon, her dad Terry came to the home of his estranged wife Angela in East Toledo to pick up Elaina for a routine visit.
He says the couple is now in the middle of a bitter divorce battle and Angela wants custody of the girl.
"Her mother refused to give her to me. She went in the house. Was in there 15-20 minutes, came out saying that the baby was missing," said Mr. Steinfurth.
Angela Steinfurth told Toledo News Now she believes Elaina was kidnapped.
"Her boyfriend disappeared out the back door during this time. I don't know if he took her or where she's at right now," said Mr. Steinfurth.
The boyfriend refused to talk to Toledo News Now.

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6

Media and Map Links

You can link to Facebook as long as it has to do with Elaina missing. You can not discuss what is posted on any facebook page, it is all considered rumor here and not allowed.

You may discuss what is known through main stream media, law enforcement and our verified insiders. Bashing, name calling, or name variations are not allowed, this includes the Mom and her boyfriend.

We are a victim friendly forum, no bashing. Elaina's Dad is considered a victim here. We are not going to blame him for what has happened to Elaina.

The Mom has been arrested for child endangerment. Mom's boyfriend has been arrested for obstruction of justice, they are discussable.

And remember - discussing PMs in the threads and/or donations/solicitations is against TOS. If you need to PM, just do it, don't discuss it.

Does anyone have a link to watch a recap, or a transcript of RS on HLN? I just want to make some comparisons to his previous statements.

I'm really interested in whether there was a mention of the nappy, because in a tweet around the LE press conference, I remember seeing RS claim to be the one to find it, not Angela (in contradiction to articles at the time).

I've got a lovely break from work at the moment courtesy of the roster gods, so I might compile a "RS statements" timeline from all the earlier threads so all the inconsistencies are black and white.

Thanks in advance

first i wanted to send my sincere condolences to ferretmommy and family on the loss of your beautiful granddaughter Elaina. i know nothing i can say will make you feel better but please know there are people all over the country praying for you. in my house, we keep a "prayer jar." my kids are young and i'm trying to engrain in them the power of prayer in a way they can understand. basically, if there is a family member or friend, or anyone for that matter that needs extra prayers, we write their name on a piece of paper, say the Lord's Prayer and put the piece of paper with the name of who we are praying for in our little jar. I wanted to know that I put Elaina's name in our prayer jar several months ago, and put your family's name in our prayer jar last week where it will remain. Little Elaina has captured my heart and she will NOT be forgotten.

Does anyone have a link to watch a recap, or a transcript of RS on HLN? I just want to make some comparisons to his previous statements.

I'm really interested in whether there was a mention of the nappy, because in a tweet around the LE press conference, I remember seeing RS claim to be the one to find it, not Angela (in contradiction to articles at the time).

I've got a lovely break from work at the moment courtesy of the roster gods, so I might compile a "RS statements" timeline from all the earlier threads so all the inconsistencies are black and white.

Thanks in advance

Think this is it, was on Dr Drew :)

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/dr-drew

This was just posted this morning...

It is a segment of RS' appearance from last night, along with questions and commentary from Dr. Drew and his panel.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/09/18/baby-elainas-grandpa-body-wasnt-rafters

I am almost speechless at RS' comments!. :banghead:

I have the entire segment on DVR. However, I am not sure if TOS will allow me to upload it to Photobucket and post here.

This was just posted this morning...

It is a segment of RS' appearance from last night, along with questions and commentary from Dr. Drew and his panel.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/09/18/baby-elainas-grandpa-body-wasnt-rafters

I am almost speechless at RS' comments!. :banghead:

I have the entire segment on DVR. However, I am not sure if TOS will allow me to upload it to Photobucket and post here.

Me too!

He is either in denial, covering for AS, is somehow involved, or just that naive. JMO

Seven threads for baby Elaina !
Although it is a bit sad to be on to 7, I find it a little comforting how many people have loved this little angel's face and wanted to follow through until justice is served out. Many cases here on ws never make it off page 1, much less off of thread 1 . Elaina is loved by many !

So, which parts of RS on Dr Drew do you all think were not true? That he went into the garage WITH TJ Sr? That Angela isn't on drugs? That TJ never committed domestic violence on her?

RS looks like he has lost a bunch of weight as compared to a few months ago. He doesn't look like he's doing too well.

Wow, he's not sitting on any fences at all is he! What is he trying to allege? That SK's family put Elaina's body there? He claims that he didn't know what the inside of the house was like until afterwards, but yet had permission to go through a garage piled up with crap when the baby went missing? Sounds strange to me. And alleging TJ and Angela had a history of DV? I don't know if that's true but it's no good trying to blame TJ. From what I've read he was trying to be a good young dad and see his daughters.

Angela and SK had those children in their care, they couldn't be bothered to pick up dog faeces? Jeez, young children put anything in their mouths. What were these two people thinking? Did they live in that house alone or did JK and others live there too?

RS alleging abuse between TJ & AS is totally irrelevant in my mind. It has absolutely nothing to do with what happened that day, unless in his messed up way of thinking he's trying to wrap TJ up in this mess, somehow try to blame him. No way that's gonna fly. The kids were under Angelas' supervision that weekend, not TJ's. I'm sure he's not perfect, but he in no way had anything to do with sweet Elainas' disappearing or dying.

I'm wondering now, if AS didn't know where Elaina was, why did she keep trying to point LE to the river? If she really had no clue, why say the river? Unless she was trying to throw them off, lead them on a wild goose chase.

Sorry if this has already been discussed, I haven't been on much lately.
Taking care of a dying loved one 24/7 is exhausting, physically and emotionally

Wow, he's not sitting on any fences at all is he! What is he trying to allege? That SK's family put Elaina's body there? He claims that he didn't know what the inside of the house was like until afterwards, but yet had permission to go through a garage piled up with crap when the baby went missing? Sounds strange to me. And alleging TJ and Angela had a history of DV? I don't know if that's true but it's no good trying to blame TJ. From what I've read he was trying to be a good young dad and see his daughters.

Angela and SK had those children in their care, they couldn't be bothered to pick up dog faeces? Jeez, young children put anything in their mouths. What were these two people thinking? Did they live in that house alone or did JK and others live there too?

There were several more adults and at least 2 more kids living in that house, including JK. What he is trying to do is throw anything and everything out onto the table to get people to forget about Angela's involvement. As I said before, LE is NOT about to let RS anywhere near that garage when they were searching it, if you dare call it searching. As far as DV between AS & TJ, they had their fights, but to my knowledge he never hit her. I CAN say that about a year ago, RS called TJ's supervisor and tried to get him fired by saying that TJ had beat the s*it out of AS and broke her arm, which was nothing but a lie. When she called LE one time when they were arguing, she tried to tell them he had hit her, and when the cops called her on it and wanted to see the marks, she had none to show them. The cops ended up leaving after telling her that if she called them to come back and was lying again, they would arrest her.

Well, RS is a brainless idiot if he really thinks he's going to talk Angela's way out of this one! No matter how much mud he throws around, LE is smart enough to figure out the who's who in that bunch!
Not to mention that Angela has already given a somewhat hot mess of a confession, the bit about throwing her in the river was a lie, but the stuff that led up to that part?
I've always heard that good liars will pepper their lies with some truths and I think that's what she's done.

There were several more adults and at least 2 more kids living in that house, including JK. What he is trying to do is throw anything and everything out onto the table to get people to forget about Angela's involvement. As I said before, LE is NOT about to let RS anywhere near that garage when they were searching it, if you dare call it searching. As far as DV between AS & TJ, they had their fights, but to my knowledge he never hit her. I CAN say that about a year ago, RS called TJ's supervisor and tried to get him fired by saying that TJ had beat the s*it out of AS and broke her arm, which was nothing but a lie. When she called LE one time when they were arguing, she tried to tell them he had hit her, and when the cops called her on it and wanted to see the marks, she had none to show them. The cops ended up leaving after telling her that if she called them to come back and was lying again, they would arrest her.

Thank you Ferretmommy. It must be so hard for you to see him talk like this. All those people in the house, in that state? Disgraceful. Poor children.

I hope for you, TS and TJ and the rest of your family that you get justice for Elaina, and that these vile people get what's coming to them. Love from here in England x rest in peace Elaina x

first i wanted to send my sincere condolences to ferretmommy and family on the loss of your beautiful granddaughter Elaina. i know nothing i can say will make you feel better but please know there are people all over the country praying for you. in my house, we keep a "prayer jar." my kids are young and i'm trying to engrain in them the power of prayer in a way they can understand. basically, if there is a family member or friend, or anyone for that matter that needs extra prayers, we write their name on a piece of paper, say the Lord's Prayer and put the piece of paper with the name of who we are praying for in our little jar. I wanted to know that I put Elaina's name in our prayer jar several months ago, and put your family's name in our prayer jar last week where it will remain. Little Elaina has captured my heart and she will NOT be forgotten.
Just wanted to say I love this. Made me cry all over again.

Ferretmommy, I can't get Elaina's sister out of my mind. The rest of you either but just keep wondering if she's handling things okay. She is way to young to lose a sibling. I can't imagine how she would ever understand that sissy isn't coming home with her. :cry:

MOO

I'd love a transcript if possible the NG show as I'm in Australia and we don't get NG here

So, which parts of RS on Dr Drew do you all think were not true? That he went into the garage WITH TJ Sr? That Angela isn't on drugs? That TJ never committed domestic violence on her?

RS looks like he has lost a bunch of weight as compared to a few months ago. He doesn't look like he's doing too well.

1) RS did not say he went into the garage with TJ Sr. He said he went in with LE, which is very unlikely. (BTW, there is no one who can be referred to as 'TJ, Sr.'. I think you mean TJ's father who is TS (or TS, Sr.) - TS, Jr. is known as TJ)
2) AS may not be using now that she's in jail, but I believe she was prior to her arrest.
3) RS said that there was no abuse by SK, but that there was by TJ. See post #14 in this thread. Also, it was stated in one of the earlier threads that K was afraid of SK and several people have said that AS herself was rough with the girls.

I imagine RS is under a lot of stress and rightly so. Sometimes people who are are stressed eat a lot, while others lose weight due to a lack of appetite. That could explain RS's perceived weight loss.

Just wanted to say I love this. Made me cry all over again.

Ferretmommy, I can't get Elaina's sister out of my mind. The rest of you either but just keep wondering if she's handling things okay. She is way to young to lose a sibling. I can't imagine how she would ever understand that sissy isn't coming home with her. :cry:

MOO

I feel for KS also...not only has she lost her sister, but ultimately she has lost her mother as well. Whether or not we see AS as a no good piece of trash mother, she was the only mother KS knew. How heartbreaking and horrendous that in one day KS lost both her sister and mother, and has to process that her mother was involved. It is wonderful that KS has BN to step in and fill the shoes of a real mum to KS. From everything I have seen BN is an absolute blessing to TJ & KS right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back