New Registration

SieSie

Reaction score
A friend of mine signed up for WS on Saturday and today (Monday) when she tries to sign in she gets an error message that she doesn't have permission to access the site. Is there a waiting period after signing up? I can't remember having to wait. TIA.

SieSie said:
A friend of mine signed up for WS on Saturday and today (Monday) when she tries to sign in she gets an error message that she doesn't have permission to access the site. Is there a waiting period after signing up? I can't remember having to wait. TIA.

After I signed up, it took me several hours before I could post.
That was confusing.......but in the end it was all good............

SieSie said:

When a person registers they will be unable to post untill I approve and process the registration. I usually do new registrations a couple times a day but if Im busy it may only get done once a day.

Siesie if your friend cannot log in have her email me and I will see what the problem is.

tybee

tybee204 said:
When a person registers they will be unable to post untill I approve and process the registration. I usually do new registrations a couple times a day but if Im busy it may only get done once a day.

Siesie if your friend cannot log in have her email me and I will see what the problem is.

tybee

Thanks Tybee, I'll send her an email now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back