Wedding Delayed After Man Hacks Off Own Testicles

TrackerSam

Reaction score
Brentwood, England - It is not uncommon for the planning of a wedding to cause a certain amount of stress. Many couples go to great lengths to anticipate a wide array of potential problems and to set up contingency plans in case of the unexpected. But a couple was caught flat footed on Saturday at All Saints Church, in Hutton Village Road, Hutton, when a man charged into the church having just lopped of his own testicles.
The police apparently were hoping to close the church as it was a crime scene but love knows no bounds and the wedding went off 30 minutes later, after the man was taken to the hospital. The bride was not informed as to the events that occurred only moments before.

One witness said, “there was a bit of an atmosphere. The bride didn't know anything about it, I’m sure she does now. But it took place. I’m surprised the vicar held it all together.”

The couple is registered at Bed Bath and Beyond and is hoping for the DeLonghi BCo320T Combination Steam Espresso Drip Coffee Cappuccino and Latte machine.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/...Man-Hacks-Off-Own-Testicles-and-Storms-Church

Isn't it nice to know where they're registered.

That just made my day.....no my WEEK!

I suppose he figured he was gonna loose them anyway? Getting married and all! :waitasec:

The way all this was written, (implying that the impending wedding caused the couple stress, saying the bride didn't know about the mutilation before the ceremony but probably does now that they've had their wedding night, I don't know how the vicar held it together during the ceremony.... that kind of wording) I thought the groom was the guy who castrated himself, but it was someone else? A man totally unrelated to the wedding and unknown to this couple ran into the church bloody and, um, injured?

Is that right?

The way all this was written, (implying that the impending wedding caused the couple stress, saying the bride didn't know about the mutilation before the ceremony but probably does now that they've had their wedding night, I don't know how the vicar held it together during the ceremony.... that kind of wording) I thought the groom was the guy who castrated himself, but it was someone else? A man totally unrelated to the wedding and unknown to this couple ran into the church bloody and, um, injured?

Is that right?

Yes. It's not well written, but the two events, their wedding day and this man's self castration, will forever be tied together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back