bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
parsons_erica2.jpg
parsons_erica.jpg

Erica Lynn Parsons

The Charley Project

Rowan Co. Deputies: 15-year-old missing since 2011

Updated: 11:02 p.m. Monday, Aug. 5, 2013 | Posted: 4:53 p.m. Monday, Aug. 5, 2013
ROWAN COUNTY, N.C. —Erica Parsons is a 15-year-old from Rowan County; she was adopted as a baby.

On Monday night, her grandparents said that no one has seen her since 2011 -- yet she is just now being reported as missing. They told Eyewitness News they thought she was visiting other family.

Erica Parson's grandparents told Eyewitness News they've been asking their son or daughter where the teenager was, but they just learned two weeks ago that Parsons was missing.

It has been two years, and according to deputies, no one has seen or heard from 15-year-old Parsons.
WARRANT: Teeth, hammer, video found during new search in missing teen case

Posted: Aug 21, 2013 5:06 PM CST Updated: Aug 22, 2013 6:23 AM CST
By Chris Dyches
SALISBURY, NC (WBTV) - Investigators in Rowan County have release another set of search warrants in the case of a missing Salisbury teen, who was reported missing nearly two years after she was last seen.
NC NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 15 -- Timeline and Media Thread **NO DISCUSSION** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Please continue here and remember the rules. You can find them right here: The Rules - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community AND don't overlook these!!!!

Victim Friendly

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civl and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally, sleuthing family members that are not suspect is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

MINORS: Websleuths.com™ does not allow the naming of, or photographs of, minors (children under the age of 18) on the Site unless the child is a missing or deceased person or where law enforcement has identified the minor as a perpetrator of a crime and the minor will be tried as an adult. If a missing child is found and it is learned that such minor was the victim of child exploitation, references to the child’s name and likeness will be removed, and further posting of such information will not be allowed.

Thanks,

Cat

Ummm how do they think they'll get custody living in a motel? They are homeless right now! Therefore, have no place to raise the two kids! SMH! Fingerpints, eh... well my oh my. Wonder why they didn't have them taken sooner? And, I'm glad they did now, but Sandy's should have been on record anyway, so guess they basically needed Casey's. Still no Erica. That poor attorney is starting to speak like Casey! In circles! Maybe he should run away as fast as possible.

"Attorneys for the Parsonses and the Rowan County Department of Social Services said they needed more time to review a new discovery in the case."

Wonder what the "new discovery" information is?

Maybe that they are now homeless!

I dunno, once upon a time we had foster children, who went back to the parents who had moved into an extended stay...who ironically had wound up in foster care to begin with in part because they were living in a different motel.... left unsupervised very late at night & called 911 because they had no can opener to open a can of pork and beans.
i kid you not

Ummm how do they think they'll get custody living in a motel? They are homeless right now! Therefore, have no place to raise the two kids! SMH! Fingerpints, eh... well my oh my. Wonder why they didn't have them taken sooner? And, I'm glad they did now, but Sandy's should have been on record anyway, so guess they basically needed Casey's. Still no Erica. That poor attorney is starting to speak like Casey! In circles! Maybe he should run away as fast as possible.

Sandy Parsons' previous assault charges were in Cabarrus County so perhaps Rowan County needed their own copy. But yeah, you would have thought LE would have taken the prints sooner. But if the reason was to identify things LE took in the search warrant, then wouldn't they need fingerprints of all the children that lived in that house too?

Perhaps the Parsons didn't think ahead on how that would look to DSS when they pulled the "Movin' and Shakin' act on trying to sell the house. I sure don't understand why they would even be staying in a motel. That seems kind of drastic. Unless their son and his wife in Fayetteville are going to move to a larger house so the parents and two younger children can then move in with them. Good luck on having the in-laws move in !!

LOL, that attorney is not going to run away, he's getting too much advertising!!

Lots of things to ponder. :seeya:

"Attorneys for the Parsonses and the Rowan County Department of Social Services said they needed more time to review a new discovery in the case."

Wonder what the "new discovery" information is?

I have an over active imagination but I wonder if could relate to the hammer ? CP didnt deny there was blood on the hammer but tried to explain it as rodent blood. Wondering if it was analyzed as human blood and they lifted fingerprints also and want to see if it is one of theirs?

JMO

Could it be that DSS postponed cause LE has come up with something? Is LE working with DSS is this where the new discovery is coming from? JMO

Too late now to shift to people whose existence can be verified.The story is done out there. About the only place to go now is an accidental death made to look like a murder.

In the video where Casey was outside talking to the reporter, it sounded like they had been told the results of the blood on the hammer. Wonder if that is the truth or not? Also they had raised hedge hogs. Are hedgehogs considered rodents?

If they are such awful tenants to their parents/inlaws, I bet they have been awful tenants to other landlords in the past. I wonder how things were left when they moved out of other homes.......

remember the source on the 'blood' on the hammer- Le hasn't elaborated, to us or, I highly doubt to the source from whence the hammer came...imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni