GUILTY France - Lionel Barthelemy & Sabrina Bonner for raping 4yo boy, Toul, 2011

SilkySifaka

Reaction score
with his mother holding him down.
A French mother who held her four-year-old son by the arms while he was raped by his stepfather in a prison visiting room has been sentenced to a maximum 20 years in jail.

Sabrina Bonner, 25, blindfolded her child and made him kneel on a chair throughout the ordeal.

Her partner, 31-year-old Lionel Barthelemy, who has been jailed since August 2009 for violence, also received the same sentence from the court in Strasbourg, eastern France.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ather-prison-visiting-room.html#ixzz2g3STYKMI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Very disgusting and disturbing and beyond comprehension.

Welp, just when you think you've read the worst thing you will ever read on WS...

How? No guards? No viewing window? No one heard the child cry or scream? I am so tired of sick, stupid parents!

20 years should have been 20 bullets x 2, imho ......

She claimed she went along because she feared him? He was in prison! What a she is.

But if there is an awful, terrible hell, these two need to go there.
Even more for this non-mothering female thing.
I would like to know, what's up to 20 years? Up to, leaves a whole lot of years in between.
I can only hope that relatives have taken him in, love and coddle him, and that somehow he won't remember any of this!
What I wish, for the man and woman that did this to him, I cannot write on this board.
Suffice to say-
If there is a hell...

Welp, just when you think you've read the worst thing you will ever read on WS...

Some of the assaults, including the rape in the visiting room at the Toul detention centre in eastern France, had been filmed on a mobile phone.

-----------------

The case had raised questions over why prison staff failed to stop, or even notice, an act of such brutality taking place
during what was supposed to be a supervised visit to a prisoner serving a sentence for domestic violence, who had been diagnosed as having schizophrenic tendencies.

Investigators had found that black bin bags were used to cover the glass window of the door of the visiting room.

-------------------

Bonner has admitted carrying out multiple sexual assaults on her child during 2009 and 2010, filming them on her mobile phone and giving the phone’s memory card to her imprisoned partner.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ather-prison-visiting-room.html#ixzz2g3STYKMI

Oh my. Really, how is this even possible. Those two need to stay longer in prison.
If some how black tarps covered the window, I think we have some guards that are not doing their job right.

This is just beyond comprehension, that an SO and the mother would conspire to keep the abuse going while he is in prison. And as far as the prison goes, talk about dropping the ball.00

O - M - F - G !!! I will refrain from any further comment because I'm fairly certain that it would result in a life-time ban...

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE!!!!?????

I do not understand this at all..

That poor baby..

Poor little darling, I hope he recovers from this nightmare.

These two need to be locked up for life. Absolutely despicable. And that's all I think I can say here on the matter... Some people... Just beyond words.

I think someone in the prison dropped the ball on this one, I don't see how they were given the opportunity for this to happen.

OH MY GOD! Truer words were never stated.

However, then I just found this:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/09/23/french-prison-in-dock-over-child-rape-during-visit/

"Mrs Bonner made herself an accomplice to the crime by bringing her son to the visiting room twice on the same day: once in the morning when a first rape took place and a second time in the afternoon, knowing perfectly well that it was going to happen again," Pheulpin said.

It happened twice in one day.

:banghead:

Why can't I find mugshots of these two?

ok and no men in jail for him to have sex with? omg. I thought id heard it all.

I do believe in hell and I believe there is a special place for these disgusting people and others like them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back