FL - Thomas Meek, convicted in '80 rape & murder of Sonya Sanj

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A man serving life for the slaying of a 14-year old girl was in stable condition Tuesday after being stabbed with a homemade knife inside prison.

Thomas Meek, 52, was airlifted Monday from the Martin Correctional Institution to a West Palm Beach hospital.

Meek was convicted of first-degree murder in the slaying of Sonya Sanj, 14. He led police to the Boca Raton teen's remains in the woods behind a mall in 1981, the year after she disappeared.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2005/04/19/national/a095512D20.DTL

Finally some good news about a kook.:laugh: (Please don't think I'm a troll :))

Lets hope Cuey gets the same treatment AND isnt so lucky!!! :behindbar

DARNIT ALL! Why can't they all get this type of treatment in Prison. I'm calling my congressman..... well, I would if I lived in the USA!

I don't like that he's in stable condition though. Why can't they give lessons for that?!!!

OK, that's just weird and sick. I'm all for letting the offenders die when they are stabbed by an inmate (as I feel they should have been executed anyway--JMO) but let's not sink to their level.

Ghostwheel said:
OK, that's just weird and sick. I'm all for letting the offenders die when they are stabbed by an inmate (as I feel they should have been executed anyway--JMO) but let's not sink to their level.

Sorry ghostwheel, you are probably right. But I have been that sick and discouraged lately.

richandfamous said:
Bad News! He's in stable condition....damn
As a mother of 4 girls, I don't feel the slightest guilt -- when I say that this is a more justified and graceful death then they served upon the innocent child that they tortored and took the life off. I know that a majority of the time, when they are serving their sentence they do their time in protective custody for their safety.

Think about it, these are criminals and even the criminals find these evil people the lowest of the low. In my opinion, they have committed a crime and the the consequenses of those actions are known to them when they commit the crime -- they should do their time, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER INMATE, in general population. Why are they granted "special" concern -- because they have hurt or even killed, tortortured, tormented an innocent child? It doesn't make sense... at least if they are able to take care of their own on the inside then maybe that would be less being paroled early and less recommitting another sex crime on another child -- how many more children have to be victims? They in my opinion have no "rights" to respect and their safety when they "choose" to take a childs innocence, or even worse their life.

mysteriew said:
A man serving life for the slaying of a 14-year old girl was in stable condition Tuesday after being stabbed with a homemade knife inside prison.

Thomas Meek, 52, was airlifted Monday from the Martin Correctional Institution to a West Palm Beach hospital.
GEE - if authorities tried this hard to SAVE the CHILDREN who are victimized by these BEASTS - THEN THEY WOULDN'T let sexual deviants back out into the community!!!!

I could never do the job of saving that mans life - I'd have to be like - OOPS - I guess he's dead and he got exactly what he deserved! - Again I say, lock these people in prisions and let them rape and kill eachother!!! That's one easy way to solve the problem...

Perhaps they are hoping it will happen again (and again and again) after they fix him up.:banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back