OH - Daycare worker accused of sickening sex assault

Police arrested Koon after checking up on her boyfriend, James Osborne. Osborne is listed on Lorain County's sex offender website as living at another address.

They arrested the bf and took a laptop. When searching the laptop they found a video file of Heather Koon engaging in sexual activity with an unknown infant. The laptop belonged to her and she is facing 2 counts of rape.

Sick , both of them.

Disgusting and infuriating, the stuff of nightmares for every parent that has had to put a baby in day-care.

Uhmmmm...not to get stuck on semantics, but why does the news report refer to her "having sex with" infants?? That's awfully offensive and inaccurate. Infants don't "have sex" or "engage in" sexual acts.

It's rape. It's molestation. It's abuse. The reporter who worked on that pathetic little blurb ought to know better.

19 News is not known for their taste level.

Disgusting and infuriating, the stuff of nightmares for every parent that has had to put a baby in day-care.

Uhmmmm...not to get stuck on semantics, but why does the news report refer to her "having sex with" infants?? That's awfully offensive and inaccurate. Infants don't "have sex" or "engage in" sexual acts.

It's rape. It's molestation. It's abuse. The reporter who worked on that pathetic little blurb ought to know better.

She pleads not guilty and they have it on video tape?????

Ugh!

Salem

She should hope she never sees freedom again. There is quite the outrage here she would not survive.

She pleads not guilty and they have it on video tape?????

Ugh!

Salem

Agree and should be changed to read "allegedly raped." Let's start using the correct terminology. It's 2013.

The NY Daily News is no better:

Day care worker who allegedly had sex with babies arrested in Ohio: cops

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...x-babies-cops-article-1.1478352#ixzz2h3rs45Rg

I'm SO sick & tired of news agencies using the term 'had sex with'. There is nothing consensual where babies are concerned. Get it right Media!

It's (alleged) RAPE. Torture, abuse, molestation, assault and RAPE.

I can`t even comment on the suspects right now. Too angry.

ETA: well, I tried to leave a very pointed comment on that article but after registering with FB, it asks for zip code and only allows 5 characters for it & since I`m in Canada, my postal code has 6 characters, which essentially means they just got my FB info but I cannot comment on their site - arghhhh.

I would not be surprised if she has more victims. :stormingmad:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong