Identified! NV - Fallon, WhtFem, 30-50, in shallow grave, Aug'13 - Kimberly Seldon

Composite Sketches Released of Human Remains Found in Churchill County

jessup-churchill-body-sketch.jpg

http://www.kolotv.com/news/northern...ains-Found-in-Churchill-County-226821751.html

The namus report states she still had the hardware on her teeth from her jaw being wired shut. It also states that the wires were found nearby. So sad that she was recovering from what seems a very painful accident only for something else to happen. I hate to suggest this, but could she have been a victim of abuse and maybe didn't report and went back to her abuser? Some hospital or oral surgeon somewhere, saw her not long before her death. She should have been scheduled for further check ups, atleast to have the wires removed.
Namus
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/11729

Kimberly Seldon doesn't have any mention of oral surgery, but she has the same forward jutting jaw like what is depicted in the recon.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/22433/0

attachment.php
jessup-churchill-body-sketch.jpg

And she is missing from Reno (i.e., about 60 miles from Fallon), and fits the vital stats (age and height).

Attachments

• Kimberly Seldon.jpeg
    Kimberly Seldon.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 240
Carl, between those 2 MPs, I would say Maureen resembles the sketch more. Kimberley's heavy brow ridge doesn't seem to match the sketch.

That said, the location of the UID vs details in Maureen's case do not seem to indicate a match. While she is missing from Nevada, the distance is quite far. A car trip from Maureen's home in Pahrump to the Fallon area would likely take about 5 hours, and would involve driving north. Her car was found in Inyo Cty, CA, which is over the CA border directly to the west of Pahrump, and DNA from a sex offender in Los Angeles Cty was found on her belongings inside her car.

Creepy story... And certainly doesn't negate her as a possible. I-80 is easily accessible throughout CA and will take you straight out to Fallon via Hiway 50, which intersects 80 in both Sacramento and Reno, and even meets Interstate 395/580 in Carson City, NV. The "580" moniker for the Carson-Reno segment of 395 is fairly new, having started about a year ago. The name seems to mimic the Caltrans nomenclature of "if it intersects with I-80, give it a number with 80 at the end." The naming addition happened after 395 was expanded out to reach Carson City last year, to get high-speed commuters between CC and Reno out of the small towns along the old hiway.

Carl, between those 2 MPs, I would say Maureen resembles the sketch more. Kimberley's heavy brow ridge doesn't seem to match the sketch.

That said, the location of the UID vs details in Maureen's case do not seem to indicate a match. While she is missing from Nevada, the distance is quite far. A car trip from Maureen's home in Pahrump to the Fallon area would likely take about 5 hours, and would involve driving north. Her car was found in Inyo Cty, CA, which is over the CA border directly to the west of Pahrump, and DNA from a sex offender in Los Angeles Cty was found on her belongings inside her car.

Creepy story... And certainly doesn't negate her as a possible. I-80 is easily accessible throughout CA and will take you straight out to Fallon via Hiway 50, which intersects 80 in both Sacramento and Reno, and even meets Interstate 395/580 in Carson City, NV. The "580" moniker for the Carson-Reno segment of 395 is fairly new, having started about a year ago. The name seems to mimic the Caltrans nomenclature of "if it intersects with I-80, give it a number with 80 at the end." The naming addition happened after 395 was expanded out to reach Carson City last year, to get high-speed commuters between CC and Reno out of the small towns along the old hiway.

I just received a reply from Sgt. Richard Hickox.

Hello Sir ,

Thank you for the email and the possible match [to Maureen Fields] we have reviewed the file in both databases and compared them to our information and while there are similarities there are enough exclusions to rule her out as a match. I thank you for your time and interest in our case.

Have a great day,

Carl - did you ever get a reply email on Kimberly?

I hope you get some credit. Great job!!!

Carl - did you ever get a reply email on Kimberly?

I hope you get some credit. Great job!!!

I only submitted Maureen Fields. I didn't submit Kimberly Seldon.

So much pain etched in Kimberly's face. I hope they catch the person responsible for this.

I am in awe of the wonderfully, compassionate jobs , you guys do to locate the missing. I feel blessed, being in such company. Thanks to all who work diligently to give these people back their identity! :blowkiss:

The photo of Kimberley shows a woman with very sad, sad eyes and I am guessing she had a addiction to feed and that is why she was working the streets. My two cents worth I do not think the UID drawing really had captured Kimberley's features at all.

Carl that was still pretty cool of you. Good work.
This is why I love this site so much. Not only does it fill my interest in unsolved crime but most people around here truly do care and want to see these people rest in peace and find justice.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects
Back