Charles Manson releases new CD, 4-7

spygirl

Have you seen my wig around?
Reaction score
"ONE MIND is pure Charlie, no additions, no corrections, no added opinions, filters or editing. This is all new material, the most recent as far as we know, consisting of songs, trance-poetry, conversations, raps, ramblings, musings and more."

http://www.familyjams.com/

Ok, my morbid curiosity has the best of me. I really want to know what's in these lyrics. Something tells me it's going to be Bob Dylanesque. I'll probably order it. As long as he isn't profiting from his crimes...just his art. Supposedly a portion of the money goes toward the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees.

The song titles on the inside cover were kind of blurred, but this is what I got:

1. I can see you (no way buddy :snooty: )
2. Angels fear to tread :furious:
3. Riding on your fears (sounds presumptious)
4. I don't need water sprinklers in the desert (or a bath, or running water period. How to wash down the Penicillin? :waitasec: )
5. Your magic (?)
6. Wherever you are
7. The black pirate
8. So we can (go?) again
9. Self is eternal (what our world will be)
10. Sometimes it just works right :liar:
11. Sweet words :angel:
12. Interpretations
13. If you have no one :snooty:
14. I keep on wondering :waitasec: (interrupted)
15. 1967 - (?) brother
16. Venice, CA

Here's another link for more about Manson. They even have a discussion group (YIKES)!

http://www.mansondirect.com/

By the way, Manson was taught to play the guitar while in prison by Alvin Karpis, formerly of the Karpis-Barker gang which terrorized the Midwest during the early 1930s. Although the FBI tried to portray "Ma" Barker and the leader of the gang, Karpis was actually the brains, such as they were, of the outfit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back