VA VA - Gum Naum Ohe, 55, Annandale, 12 Oct 2013

dewey decimal

Reaction score
thats an early hour for church, i wonder if he was in mid crisis and going to church for support

Thanks for posting! I was just coming to post. I will get a map together.

Hollye

I wonder if he stopped at the McDonalds for coffee...

The area to the north of Little River Turnpike is very wooded and hilly and is prone to flooding. I haven't been up that way in the past couple of weeks, but when there is prolonged rain, some of the roads that run north from Little River Turnpike to Gallows Road end up having to close because of flooding in the low lying areas.

He sure didn't drive very far. I wonder if the car broke down. And I wonder what the "mental health status" mentioned in the first article is--depression? dementia? substance abuse? He looks older than 55 to me.

If the car did break down he could have caught a bus going down Little River Turnpike. But where would he have gone? I hope he's found safe soon.

Mr Ohe is still missing, as far as I can tell.

No News Updates, No searches, He's just gone and nothing else. I'm confused.

That church is very close to where he was found. They don't appear to have anything about him missing up on their page, but I didn't translate all of it. It's a Korean church I believe.

When I google his name there is one result that comes up saying Gum Naum Ohe, 56, died 10 March 2014 Annandale
But whenever I click on the link it just goes to a access denied page.

Profile for Gum Naum Ohe, who died in 10 Mar 2014. ... Gum Naum Ohe Lives in Annandale, Virginia ... Gum Naum Ohe. Death Record March 2014 (age 56).
Thats just the blurb under the link that I can see from the google search.
Wish I had more to back it up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back