SMITHS sighting NOW TAKEN seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldengirl57

Reaction score
Well thats a turn up for the books.

An E fit will be shown of the same guy carrying a child towards the beach, seen by a family...........

So does this mean the Jane Tanner sighting is now out of the water?

The guy still looks like Gerry McCann to me.

I still wonder if this is the guy I found who was in Portugal at the time a known Pedophile who comes from Scotland, and I found a photo of him and he looked just like Gerry McCann.

I am so frustrated as I lost all my bookmarks and cant find it now.

So the PLOT THICKENS.

This is on BBC news by the way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24513267

Is there a police scanner available for listening in the PdL area?
I'm just wondering because if it was the abductor walking with Madeleine at 10 pm., and had not concealed her in any manner it's a little strange to me. He must have been expecting that Madeleine would be reported missing soon enough and any moment the place could be swarming with police. But he just calmly walks around with her, never bothering to disguise her or himself?

Is there a police scanner available for listening in the PdL area?
I'm just wondering because if it was the abductor walking with Madeleine at 10 pm., and had not concealed her in any manner it's a little strange to me. He must have been expecting that Madeleine would be reported missing soon enough and any moment the place could be swarming with police. But he just calmly walks around with her, never bothering to disguise her or himself?

Yes your right, just like the tanner sighting walking around in full sight.

Like no care in the world. Seems odd to think there were two people at different times walking through this little town with 2 blonde children............

Well thats a turn up for the books.

An E fit will be shown of the same guy carrying a child towards the beach, seen by a family...........

So does this mean the Jane Tanner sighting is now out of the water?

The guy still looks like Gerry McCann to me.

I still wonder if this is the guy I found who was in Portugal at the time a known Pedophile who comes from Scotland, and I found a photo of him and he looked just like Gerry McCann.

I am so frustrated as I lost all my bookmarks and cant find it now.

So the PLOT THICKENS.

This is on BBC news by the way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24513267

17 June 2007: Portuguese police admit clues may have been destroyed because scene not properly protected in hours after disappearance

17 June 2007: Portuguese police admit clues may have been destroyed because scene not properly protected in hours after disappearance

sorry not quite sure of the signifcance to your answer and what I wrote?

There was no crime seen until the next day or two, as it was simply assumed the child had wondered off.

Not sure what it has to do with the Smith sighting which was dismissed because of Jane Tanners, and because the Smiths stated they thought the man was like Gerry or was actually Gerry McCann.

Something else that is a little strange to me is the contradictory reporting. If the two e-fits are the Smith family interpretation of one man who they thought may have been Gerry McCann, why was it first reported that the police said the two e-fits were the pictures of two German or Dutch speaking men who were seen in PdL?

British detectives hunting for missing Madeleine McCann are looking for two German-speaking men whose computer-generated images will be broadcast on special TV appeals this week.
Scotland Yard says the un-identified men were seen in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz at the time when Madeleine, then aged three, went missing on May 3, 2007.
Witnesses told Portuguese police who originally investigated the case that they saw two German-speaking men at the resort that day, but little or no importance was placed on them at the time.
Now British detectives are keen to trace the two individuals to establish if they are connected to Madeleine’s disappearance or to eliminate them from the investigation, a Scotland Yard spokesman said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...unting-German-speaking-men.html#ixzz2hhlkHblO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Apparently they're still saying that the suspect may speak German.

Is this the man who took Maddie? Scotland Yard releases two e-fits of 'smirking' suspect as top detective says they show man who was seen carrying a child
Each image shows the man with an intense stare and a hint of a smile
Detectives say he may speak German and be aged between 20 and 40

Did someone else see him? I don't think the Smiths would have thought it was Gerry if they heard him speaking German.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mise-revelation-Crimewatch.html#ixzz2hhl4lSUC

sorry not quite sure of the signifcance to your answer and what I wrote?

There was no crime seen until the next day or two, as it was simply assumed the child had wondered off.

Not sure what it has to do with the Smith sighting which was dismissed because of Jane Tanners, and because the Smiths stated they thought the man was like Gerry or was actually Gerry McCann.

Just quoting the article. Have a blessed day. :)

Something else that is a little strange to me is the contradictory reporting. If the two e-fits are the Smith family interpretation of one man who they thought may have been Gerry McCann, why was it first reported that the police said the two e-fits were the pictures of two German or Dutch speaking men who were seen in PdL?

British detectives hunting for missing Madeleine McCann are looking for two German-speaking men whose computer-generated images will be broadcast on special TV appeals this week.
Scotland Yard says the un-identified men were seen in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz at the time when Madeleine, then aged three, went missing on May 3, 2007.
Witnesses told Portuguese police who originally investigated the case that they saw two German-speaking men at the resort that day, but little or no importance was placed on them at the time.
Now British detectives are keen to trace the two individuals to establish if they are connected to Madeleine’s disappearance or to eliminate them from the investigation, a Scotland Yard spokesman said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...unting-German-speaking-men.html#ixzz2hhlkHblO

Apparently they're still saying that the suspect may speak German.

Did someone else see him? I don't think the Smiths would have thought it was Gerry if they heard him speaking German.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mise-revelation-Crimewatch.html#ixzz2hhl4lSUC

Yes it is confusing but the Efit today released was only of ONE MAN.

Two eye witnesses both different or slightly different interpretation of what they saw. This is according to the police this morning on our breakfast T.V., as i thought it was 2 different men, but it is ONE man at the moment the police are interested in, and its the same man on the Efit that will be carrying a child.....

JT said the man she saw had noticeably longer hair than this one.

Makes one wonder why JT would come forward as witnessing Madeleine's abduction. Didn't she also say the pyjamas were similar to Madeleine's? Why would she make up the story but the worse part is pointing her finger at Murat as being the one?

Yes he had thick hair and longish...wearing warm clothing.....

The one with the Smiths had receding hair and light clothing.

Its quite exciting actually that they are now looking at the Smith sighting, we campaigned for that a long time in 2007/2008 on lots of forums lol....

Makes one wonder why JT would come forward as witnessing Madeleine's abduction. Didn't she also say the pyjamas were similar to Madeleine's?

That is the aspect that fascinates me the most in Tanner's story. She started with the Eggman carrying something in his arms and ended up with a detailed description of the man, and the child, allegedly carried by him. A description so detailed, that even the colors of the clothes were included. Now, it all was supposed to happen in the night, on the scene lit only by the streetlamps. Their light distorts color very much. So how did Tanner manage to see all these details?

Other thing, and that is something that prevents me from believing fully both in Tanner's and in Smith's stories... When you kidnaped a kid or you want to hide a dead body of a kid, you don't parade around the town with said kid in your arms, for everyone to see. This is something thad doesn't stick here.

Other thing, and that is something that prevents me from believing fully both in Tanner's and in Smith's stories... When you kidnaped a kid or you want to hide a dead body of a kid, you don't parade around the town with said kid in your arms, for everyone to see. This is something thad doesn't stick here.
That makes perfect sense if the "abductor" is Gerry. What's so strange about dad carrying his daughter, right? No one knew her condition then.

That makes perfect sense if the "abductor" is Gerry. What's so strange about dad carrying his daughter, right? No one knew her condition then.

Nope, it doesn't. Because said dad would risk being remembered by someone, wandering around with the child in his arms, in the time this child was supposed to be carried away by a kidnaper. And that could easily destroy the whole cover-up plan, if there was one.

That is the aspect that fascinates me the most in Tanner's story. She started with the Eggman carrying something in his arms and ended up with a detailed description of the man, and the child, allegedly carried by him. A description so detailed, that even the colors of the clothes were included. Now, it all was supposed to happen in the night, on the scene lit only by the streetlamps. Their light distorts color very much. So how did Tanner manage to see all these details?

Especially in a tourist resort area where one would assume people walk around all the time. Makes no sense to kidnap a child uncovered walking away with no fear of being seen or caught.

Nope, it doesn't. Because said dad would risk being remembered by someone, wandering around with the child in his arms, in the time this child was supposed to be carried away by a kidnaper. And that could easily destroy the whole cover-up plan, if there was one.

Well it appears many believe the e fit does have a resemblance to GM. Just saying.

Well it appears many believe the e fit does have a resemblance to GM. Just saying.

I do believe it too. It just doesn't have sense... but maybe the perp is much more stupid than I thought.

Wonder if Scotland Yard is up to something by releasing this e fit? Hmmm

Makes one wonder why JT would come forward as witnessing Madeleine's abduction. Didn't she also say the pyjamas were similar to Madeleine's? Why would she make up the story but the worse part is pointing her finger at Murat as being the one?

Funny thing is that this new e-fit looks a lot more like Murat with contacts than JT's sketch ever did imo.

Not a close follower of this case...but : would the child be presumed to be deceased if it was her father carrying her ? What if someone stopped him to ask directions ? Or just to strike up a conversation ? It would make more sense if he had wrapped her in a blanket, or otherwise hidden her. Assuming it was her father carryingher...moo jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth