OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, and Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 *MEDIA THREAD*

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
This is a resource thread for media articles, timelines, maps and other info.

This is a NO DISCUSSION thread.

Thanks,

Salem

Transcript of Interview with Molly Miller's Brother and Cousins, Part 1

Listen to the interview here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/newcolony/2013/10/15/what-do-you-think

Key to the participants:

H: Host
GL: Molly's brother
PMF: Molly's cousin
MMS: Molly's cousin

(This is a slightly cleaned-up version, edited for readability. The raw version has been kept intact in a separate file.)

GL: This is GL. I'm trying to get in touch with this radio station?

H: Yeah.

GL: Um, what is this, I mean, my name's GL and, uh, I'm the brother of Molly Miller.

H: G! Yes, G, thank you for calling in. Hey, guys, everybody, I'm sorry, I'm taking control of the show from now on. We will go into overtime if we need to. I am sorry. <some chatter as previous caller hangs up> Thank you all for calling. Uh, I'm sorry if y'all want to hate me for this. You all can hate me, I don't care. G gets the floor.

GL: Yes, sir, hey, I'm about to, I've got another call I'm about to merge with us, so if you give&#8230;

H: Okay.

GL: &#8230; me a second it's my cousins that are also involved&#8230;

H: Which one? Which one?

GL: &#8230; in what we're about to&#8230;

H: Which one?

GL: M, and&#8230;

H: M, yes.

GL: It's all three of us. It's, yeah. She's on there and I believe P is as well.

H: Awesome.

GL: Okay, well, we're looking forward to talking to you. One second, I'm gonna answer it here, okay?

H: While he's doing that, I'm going to introduce you to what we're about to be talking about.

GL: I didn't get to answer her call but, uh, I'm still here so&#8230;

H: Okay, well, all right. Thank you, G, for calling in. I am glad you got my message.

GL: Yes, I'm glad&#8230;

H: Because we do have a mutual friend and I have been trying since Friday to get ahold of y'all.

GL: Mm-hm.

H: Uh, let me explain the story. It's, it's southern Oklahoma. Uh, was it Ju&#8230; uh, July the 27th, is it?

GL: What's that? July 27th?

H: Do I have that date correct?

GL: No, it's July 8. She's been, went missing since July 8.

H: Okay, on July the 8th, well, G, let me yield the floor to you. Go ahead and explain the story. You can do a much better job than than I can.

GL: Yes. Um, I'm driving right now. I'm about to pull over and we can, maybe I can hear you, y'all can hear me better.

H: Okay. Uh, GL. He is the brother of Molly Miller.

GL: Yes.

H: Molly Miller is a 17-year-old girl that went missing back on the 8th of July, uh, with a friend of hers, Colt Haynes. Um, the vehicle they were in, and I don't&#8230;

GL: Yeah.

H: &#8230; care what anybody says, was driven by CN. They were involved, uh, do you know C's real first name? Uh, G? Hello?

GL: I'm here, but everybody else is gone.

?: I've got, I've got the girls, everybody. Molly's Angels.

H: G, can you hear me?

GL: Is P there too?

PMF: Yeah, we're all on here.

GL: Okay.

H: Thank y'all for calling, thank y'all so much for calling in. Uh, but he, uh, it was a new car driven by a man named C, or a kid named CN. They were involved in a police chase. Uh, from a small town in Oklahoma called Wilson, Oklahoma, where he did a donut in front of a police officer and led these, and led a Wilson police officer on a high-speed chase through Wilson, Oklahoma, which is in Carter County and into Love County. They were able to lose the police, uh, down a dirt road because the police could not see them. And, for whatever reason, those police officers knew that was a dead-end road, but they chose not to pursue the vehicle any further, because they got "dusted out," you know, per reports. Um...

GL: That's a very unusual set of circumstances.

H: I'm trying to watch what I say because I'm trying to stick to the facts as y'all have given them, on your Facebook page, Operation Find Molly Miller. Uh, I say that for the benefit of the individuals listening. Uh, and a 911 call was made later on that evening to Marietta, Oklahoma&#8230;

GL: It was, yeah, shortly after midnight.

H: Um, shortly after midnight. I believe it was 12:57 is the time that's given on Operation Molly Miller on Facebook. Um, they got a ping on the cell phone. They had a location on the cell phone. It was a five-second call and the call was dropped, the call was lost, you know, and disconnected. In any situation, the call was disconnected. Marietta dispatch did not dispatch an officer to go to this location. The subsequent actions from that was Molly Miller, age 17, and Colt Haynes are now missing. Um, I'm trying to select my words very closely here. Um, there are, um, familial, uh, family connections from CN to the county sheriff. And it seems, it appears that the county sheriff is doing, uh, everything in his power to drag his feet and to avoid this investigation.

PMF: Okay.

H: Um, we can get onto that all you wish, but I want y'all to add on to that if you can.

GL: Yeah. Does anyone want to go first? Or I can give my spiel.

H: Y'all got all the time you need.

PMF: Go ahead, G.

GL: Well, this CN guy&#8230; My name's GL. I'm Molly's brother. I'm 23 years old. I'm from Healdton, America, Healdton, Oklahoma, and Molly's my little sister. I know Colt Haynes that went missing with her, and, and I know C. I grew up down there and, if you know southern Oklahoma, you know that everyone knows everybody and, generally, that's just the way it is, you know. It doesn't matter if it's Love County, Carter County, everyone's got, that's just how it is. It's the Bible Belt and, you know&#8230; southern Oklahoma, it's kind of been taken over by, I don't know, by some of these people, and I know that that CN is bad news, and it's just common knowledge in our town. We know who the bad kids are, we know who the good kids are, we know the kids who are up to no good, we know the kids that are kind of good and, you know, halfway decent. Everyone knows about everybody and who you come from and, it's just, before this even happened, you knew CN is *advertiser censored***** trouble. And I don't know what she was doing in the car with him that night, you know, what the circumstances were, but I know she's not here right now, and I know there's evidence and witnesses and it's a fact that, you know, we found that he drove that car and that Molly was in that car and they're gone now. And how do we know that, and nothing's being done?

H: And nobody is holding C...

GL: And the guy hasn't even been&#8230;

H: And nobody is holding CN responsible.

GL: No, no, no, he's not, and he hasn't been brought in and interrogated. He told the OSBI to talk to his lawyer. And, it's like, okay, well, OSBI, let's start talking to his lawyer, you know?

Transcript of Interview with Molly Miller's Brother and Cousins, Part 2

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/newcolo...t-do-you-think

Key to the participants:

(This is a slightly cleaned-up version, edited for readability. The raw version has been kept intact in a separate file.)

H: You know, one thing I can say is, I know about about Sheriff J.

GL: Yeah? I, um...

H: He has done some pretty distasteful things in Love County, on both sides of the law.

GL: Mm-hm.

H: He will do whatever it takes to get an admission out of somebody. And if you know JR, you know what I'm taking about.

GL: Pretty much.

H: He will stop short of ending somebody's life to get an admission of a crime. He has not even so much as touched CN. If he wanted to, he could get an admission <snaps fingers> like that. This is a small town, and, and I'm going to let y'all have the floor. I've got so many emotions on this and just frankly it just p***** me off nothing's being done.

GL: Yeah, it's, it's, uh… you're absolute... yeah.

H: This is a small town, and I want to speak dir… I don't know if he's listening. I hope he is. But if, CN, if you're listening, this is a small town. Your time is limited. Your days are numbered. You better hope to hell the law gets you. Because you don't want to show your face in town if they don't. Like G said, this is a small town. Everybody knows everybody. Everybody knows what everybody's doing at any specific time. And if you're caught in the wrong moment, you will be held accountable.

GL: You got that right. That's just how it is here. And, uh, if you got…

H: And I…

GL: … some pull on the inside, you know, that's just, you got pull. And he's got his pull, and it's not right.

H: No, it's not. And I want to address P and M right quick. Can y'all hear me? Are y'all there?

PMF: Yes.

H: Um, I was reading on Facebook as you, uh, as you might see. You know, I have been making comments there on one thread specifically. There was a sheriff's deputy from another town, spreading lies. You may not know my name on Facebook but you'll, um, P, I believe it was you that responded, where a deputy came in and gave a total misrepresentation of the facts that night. And you asked him, where are you getting your information? You know which one I'm…

PMF: You're talking about…

H: … talking about?

PMF: You're talking about BW, yes.

H: Yes.

PMF: Mm-hm.

H: Now, if my description of the story was incorrect, I want you to correct any facts. I'm not here to misrepresent anything. I want as much attention, as much spotlight brought onto this as possible. This needs to be brought into the light. Um…

GL: Yeah. It's, it has to be. I mean, it will be. I mean, it is unheard of, that something that's so unjust can happen to, you know, a 17-year-old girl. It is just…

H: And nothing be done.

GL: And nothing be done. You know, they didn't want, they didn't listen to the family. From the get-go, we had Uncle M up there telling these guys, you know, this ain't, something's up. You know, he knew when it was called off at… When you lose a vehicle on a dead-end road, something's going on. You…

H: Yes, it is.

GL: … know what I mean? How many times have they, have they lost a vehicle on a dead-end road, you know? Down Long Hollow? I mean, if, can we get the actual facts to back this up, girls, y'all, how many stolen vehicles were, have been recovered on that, in that square, you know, two square miles in the past, this year alone?

PMF: Well, just in one day that we were out there searching, there was five to seven stolen cars removed off the property. And that was on, uh, July the 21st, I believe, that we were out there searching the property. Or, that we actually ended up on the property by accident, to be quite honest.

H: Now who is the owner of that property? Is one of the Ns the owner of that property?

PMF: That's questionable at this time. We have…

GL: Uh, I know that at least one of the stolen vehicles were found on the Ns' property. But the other stolen vehicles were found on property that adjoined the fence.

H: Then there is the reason for a search warrant. They don't need a search warrant. Contrary...

GL: But it's corrupt! You have to, it, it's corrupt!

H: … to the garbage that is being sh...

GL: It's corrupt, though! And, see, that's the deal we're facing, you know. You think you hear about the corruption on the federal level and all… I mean, our family has experienced it and that's what we're… You know, C is a product of JR. J has always kept C out of trouble. I've known this. You know? I know C's ex-girlfriend. All right? I know C's best buddies because they're, you just, you know…

PMF: Well, let me say something…

H: Certainly.

PMF: … about that…

H: Sure.

PMF: … about, uh, C being a product of JRs, um, uh, well, whatever you want to call it, but…

H: Influence.

PMF: … but C's aunt called me twice tonight and made personal threats against me, and she told me at one point she was going to bash my brains in, and at another point she told me that she was going to blow my brains out. She, oh, that's right, she talked, she told me that she was going to blow my face off. And, uh, she made…

H: Uh, do you, do you…

PMF: Huh?

H: I'll let you continue, but do you have any personal protection at your home? By way of mechanical or human? Uh, such as a protection weapon?

GL: Yeah, this is…

GL: … I believe all of us do.

H: Okay, I'm just, I'm just making…

GL: Hey, the Millers will say we…

H: You don't screw with a Miller. I'm sorry, I don't know y'all, I've never met y'all. Everything I can tell, you don't screw with a Miller.

GL: Molly's grandpa is a Vietnam vet, if that tells you something.

Transcript of Interview with Molly Miller's Brother and Cousins, Part 3

Key to the participants:

H: Now, uh, P and M, y'all will understand when I say there was an offer made last week of help with a search, but that also extends into watching out for you. Just to keep in mind. And I can explain that more offline but, well, off the air, but that's what that is. Uh, now, if I understand the law right, I mean, I wish you would've had a voice recorder on your phone because that would've nailed her right away right then and there. Um…

H: As far as CN goes, I understand that he has been going around bragging about what he's done.

H: That is reason and cause for arrest. A cop...

PMF: Well, I guess he….

H: … will try to tell you that's hearsay. But if someone is willing to testify in court that they heard him say that firsthand to them, that is not hearsay. That is called a witness.

PMF: That's right. But you can't get anyone around here to stand up to C and do the right thing. That's the problem. They are scared of C and they know that C is above the law, or believes he's above the law at this point because his cousin JR has allowed that. But he's fixing to learn that he's not above the law. No, we are not going to quit until somebody sits their butt in prison for the rest of their life for what they've done. But, you know, as I've stated before, I think C thought Molly was just some little girl that nobody gave a crap about, but he learned wrong.

H: Mm-hm. And he will learn even more wrong. There are people that have never met this girl, never met any of the family, that will walk through the gates of hell to bring him to justice. And I…

PMF: That's awesome

H: … know that there are people saying, hey, we're here for you, we're here for you. But I will reiterate, and I want everybody here to take everything I say literally. There will be people, there are people, willing to step through the gates of hell themselves, literally, to bring him to justice.

GL: I, we're, uh...

P: It's nice to know we're not alone.

GL: It is.

H: No.

PMF: It is.

H: You are not alone. You will never be alone. Um, something else I was wanting to touch on is, uh, it was reported in media, uh, I believe it was either KTEN or KXII, there were just so many news reports on it, that there were other phone calls besides that 911 call made. Are y'all able to comment on any of those?

PMF: Well, we have not been advised not to.

H: Okay, all right…

PMF: It, it, it just depends on the question is regarding those calls.

H: Okay, that, uh, that she had called friends asking for a ride.

PMF: She did.

H: Um, have all those friends been talked to and do they know where she was asking for a ride from?

PMF: M?

H: You see what I'm saying?

PMF: Mm-hm. She, there was a call that night…

MMS: Yes? What, P?

PMF: You go ahead and explain that, the phone...

MMS: I didn't hear it.

PMF: Okay, um, he's wanting to know more about the phone records and the phone call that Molly made, asking for a ride and where she was.

MMS: Well, I don't believe it was Molly on the phone.

PMF: But we don't know that. That, at this point…

MMS: But I don't believe that. But, um, she called a friend, she was walking down Pike Road. Um, called a friend, asking for a ride, water, and she was crying, and she was alone at that point.

GL: See, there's never been a detective to come along to advocate for Molly. You know, there are, these people do this for, to get paid. There's not someone that, that wants to, you know, suspects anything, and, and all of them have kind of just tossed it under the rug, and that's why you know, they never, it wasn't even known about the 911 call until a month later. They let Molly's phone records sit on their desk and go through two different officers' hands before they even were taken a look at. And it wasn't until my stepdad went to the police station and said hey, you know, we want the record, we want the rest of the records, and it wasn't even two minutes after he looked at them he pointed out the three-digit number on there and it said clear as day 911, stick out like a sore thumb. It's like, you know, it was never, and the deal is, you know, they weren't taking us serious, I felt like. They, it was two people missing, they assume they ran off together but, it was like, it was incompetence in law that Love County didn't cooperate properly or even communicate with Wilson Police Department, and Molly went missing in Love County. My mother called Love County to place Molly's missing person report in Love County and JR would not take my mom's phone call. He made the lady at the dispatch take the statement and said that she had to go through Wilson Police Department.

PMF: She wouldn't, the dispatch wouldn't even take the statement. She got off the phone and she put Molly's mother on hold. She asked JR or told JR we've got Molly Miller's mother on the phone, she's wanting to report her daughter missing, since she is in Love County. And he said she doesn't, she just needs to go through Wilson. So…

H: Really?

PMF: … she got back on the phone and told Molly's mom that she has to go through Wilson.

GL: And not even have the professional manner or courtesy or humanity, you know, just, I mean, s***, just like the, like that's your job! That's your county! Whoever's (unintelligible)? Don't pawn it off on your dispatch.

H: No, don't put it off, yeah.

Transcript of Interview with Molly Miller's Brother and Cousins, Part 4

[url]http://www.blogtalkradio.com/newcolony/2013/10/15/what-do-you-think[/URL]

Key to the participants:

GL: But this is very serious. This is a 17-year-old girl. But he, but since he knows C and that's his cousin, he knows, he automatically assumes, well, hell, if she's running around with C, and he knows, I don't know what… I honestly believe, you know, I know that C… There's a back story too with C and Colt, you know. Their history, you know, the love triangle with Colt's baby mom. When Colt's baby's mama is C's girlfriend of two years. When Colt got K pregnant, C beat K up when she was six months pregnant while Colt was in jail. I mean, that might sound like some drama and BS but just, what we're saying that since then, C didn't really care much for Colt, like he wouldn't mind, like, he just didn't. And when K got beat up by C, she went and filed charges in Love County and guess what happened?

H: Nothing.

GL: Nothing.

H: Once again, once again, covered up by good old Cousin J.

GL: Yeah, looking out, good looking out, Cuz. You know, whether it was like I'm going to get you off this one, you know, you little b******, you better… You know, I don't get it. It's like he's an enabler, in a sense. He's enabled this criminal to, you know, to happen. Look at his son. If you go, if you look at the history of JR's son, his own flesh and son, I mean…

H: WR.

GL: Yeah. Do you want to know about the, yeah, JR's son? I guess it would be C's second cousin or however they're all, you know, kin.

H: Well, Marietta isn't a family tree, it's a fencepost, I'll just put it that way.

GL: Yeah, yeah, I mean, it's just the way… But, I mean, he's just looked at it as, you know, I don't know… He's got to be crooked if he, if his son's that way. You know what I mean?

H: It is alleged that W…

GL: At least have the dignity...

H: It is alleged that WR runs a meth ring in Love County out of J's home. It is alleged, I want to make sure…

GL: I mean, I know for a fact…

H: --- I don't (unintelligible) anything.

GL: I know for a fact, I mean, I know who does the drugs in town, I know who parties, I know who goes to church. It's just...

H: Mm-hm.

GL: I mean, you know who goes to AA, who goes to NA, you know who goes to… You just know… I mean, I'm 23 years old, I just know. And it doesn't matter how I know, I just know.

H: Right, right.

GL: And, you know, I know who's W's running buddies are. I know, I mean, everyone does, because it doesn't take but a phone call to get something, you know, of the scoop on the person down, your neighbor, or down, you know, or the person halfway, that's just how it is.

H: Now were any threats made to Molly or Colt immediately previous to this disappearance, that y'all know of?

GL: (unintelligible) knowledge of that.

PMF: What was the question?

H: Uh, any threats immediately before the disappearance made towards Molly or Colt?

PMF: No, not that I'm aware of.

H: Okay. All right, um, yeah, I was just trying to see if, you know, before something happened if there was already a fear of something going on.

GL: Well, see, I've known who C is for a long time and it was maybe two years ago, that was my first run-in with CN. And the story, what I heard in town, what got back to me was, you know, and it was kind of done behind my back, and I don't know how it was, but Molly was with C and Colt riding around, you know. She was barely 15, you know, that's when they first started riding around. But I didn't give a s*** because these guys are my age, you know…

GL: … and I went and cut C's tires. So, and then I ran from…

PMF: Okay, let's not put that on air. Are we on the air?

H: Yeah, uh, well…

GL: Well, I mean, I'm just saying, I know who this guy is, you know, and he has, he don't like me. I know that. I mean, for that reason right there. And his buddy CB, they're all running around town acting like idiots, you know, running from cops and doing that s***, and there's no, that's unnecessary, you know…

H: Now, a specific question that I do want to ask. It, it was posted, um, that as a search team arrived, I believe it was Sunday morning, a man was seen leaving a wooded area on a four-wheeler.

?: Yeah.

H: Okay, um, do y'all know who that person was?

PMF: You know, he didn't give us his name. I know he…

H: Oh, oh...

PMF: … has, um, land around the vicinity.

H: Okay, because the reason I was asking is I was actually, uh, I drive a truck and I was actually coming into town, uh, about that time and I didn't know anything about hearing that but, uh, a person was leaving out off of 32 on the other end of town, uh, a muddied-up four-wheeler leaving on the back of a white pickup truck.

PMF: From where?

H: Uh, leaving on the other side of Marietta? Uh, going down 32 as you go across the railroad tracks?

MMS: Oh, really?

H: Yes, uh, it was a muddied-up four-wheeler being pulled, uh, I want to say it was a Dodge. I want to say it was a Dodge, but I can't be for positive. But it was a larger white pickup truck. I just didn't know if you knew the individual, if there'd be any, if y'all knew for a fact that that's what kind of, you know, vehicle that individual drove.

MMS: Was he pulling anything? Like a little trailer or nothing? Just, just a four-wheeler?

Transcript of Interview with Molly Miller's Brother and Cousins, Part 5

Key to the participants:

H: Uh, yes, uh, the four-wheeler was on a utility trailer. You know, I'm just, you know, on a, your regular pull-on trailer.

MMS: Hm.

H: You know, I, and I thought it was (unintelligible) especially for that type of (unintelligible)

PMF: Was that near Leon? Or did it head toward Leon?

H: Uh, uh, well, is, Leon is on the west side of Marietta, right?

PMF: Uh, yes.

H: Okay, no, uh, this was on the east side of Marietta headed east.

H: You know, I know what you're getting at, getting at with that question. Uh, but no, this, this was headed east. On 32. Um, I mean, I've just seen so much, uh, on the post, I'm trying to think of all the questions that I was thinking okay, I need to ask them this, this and this, um, or I'd like to.

<snip>

H: Um, now, was there any specific information that y'all were needing to be brought up? You know, um, do you know if there are any plans for an organized public search? Because, in my opinion, they, um, the official search, what I mean by officials, by sheriffs and, you know, and police, they're dragging their heels and, you know, yes, they are bound by what I've seen termed "the color of law," um, you know, so they are bound in some ways and in other ways they're just being very lax and very, um, derelict in their abilities, or in their actions. Do you know if there's any type of public, uh, organized public search being in the process of being organized?

PMF: RH joined our case on September the 10th, with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, and he has, um, gotten more done in the month or so that he's been involved in our case than anything's been done since it began. He is organizing a search. We don't know the date of that search at this time, but he is, with (unintelligible) other law enforcement agencies, including the US Marshal, um, going to organize a search, for the public as well to join in on the search.

H: Okay, uh, all right, and if you go to the Operation Find Molly Miller, you see a missing, uh, a missing poster and that still has Trooper H's phone number on it, does it not?

PMF: That is correct.

H: Okay, all right. And you can go there, you know… Uh, now is there, one thing that I have observed is that there is a free flow of information. Some of it is factual. A lot of it is hearsay, opinion, and made up out of the wild blue yonder.

PMF: Correct.

H: I'm trying to select my words carefully, I really am. Um, is there anybody that has been designated as a source of information, um, public information, you know, to be able to give out factual information on this? I believe it's one of y'all, isn't it?

PMF: Well, if you want to know the truth, uh, well, anything that you read on our page that M (Molly's mother), M, G, or I post is factual information.

PMF: Uh, it's either we've heard it, uh, with our own ears and we know it to be true. You know, we do know it to be true or we would not post it. Um, we have been doing the investigation from Day 1 and, just like our search this weekend, as I told the law enforcement agents that was out there, they are here to assist us in this because, um, the search that happened over the weekend was arranged by the family and not by law enforcement. Um…

PMF: Uh, and we've been out, up until recently we had been out every single weekend for three months searching for Molly out in the woods. So, any time law enforcement has been out there, it has been to assist us. We have been to a lake and had the lake searched. We had an organization from Illinois come down, with Texas Equusearch, and help us, uh, with sonar equipment and search a lake. We did have law enforcement on the scene, but it was, uh, and it wasn't even at our request. We asked them to open the gate for us to get on the property, but the law enforcement agent stayed, um, the deputy stayed there while we searched the lake. He was not requested to be there, though. So, any search at this point has been, the family has conducted every search. We have followed all the leads, and we have given that information to law enforcement to follow. Um, have they done their job? Mmm, I don't, I'm not real confident of that, no. So…

H: Well, I…

PMF: … um, at this point, any information that's posted on that Facebook page has come from the family. Now, I will say that there are several, um, now several Love County deputies who are involved in this case. One of them being DB. One being JD. CB. And there's a boy, I think he's a reserve, his name's A and I don't know the last name and I feel bad about that right now but, um, they did assist this weekend and they had, they, honest to God, knew nothing, um, to the extent of this case. I mean, they said the communication within the department is nil, at best. You know, until they talked to the family themselves and contacted us through our Facebook page, they knew nothing of what was going on with this case. And they are doing everything in their power to help this family now. You know, to bring us some sort of closure. And I do want to put a shout-out to all of them because they really went above and beyond this weekend as far as I'm concerned.

H: Yeah, you know, I was keeping up with the Facebook and, uh, I remember Deputy D specifically. You know, he was out there bustin' his hump, as I'm sure other deputies were but, you know, he just stuck out in my mind.

PMF: Yeah, yeah.

H: You know, bustin' his hump trying to get something done, you know, feet on the ground, walking through, trying to find something.

PMF: Yeah. And I missed one there. Um, a gentleman by the name of JD. He's a deputy. He's an older man and, quite a bit older, way past retirement age, and he has beat those woods on foot, and he has, he wants everything, he wants more than anything to put this to rest. And, you know, I understand that a lot of lives have been changed during this process. You know, a lot of people, um, they will never be the same. Just like I was told tonight by, um, I will not say her name over the air, but she is a doctor and she told me that I am ruining her career by a post that I put on Facebook, and I'm ruining their lives. And I said what do you think has happened to ours? You know? And she says I know what's, I know what these people have done, is what she stated to me. Well, just so happens the same girl who was making threats to me works for her.

H: Hmm...

PMF: The girl that told me she was going to blow my face off works for her. So, you know, um, I just find it very odd, that… You know, I guess it's not odd, I guess this is typical behavior for the people of Love County. They have gotten used to this and think they're above the law, the ones who are not, um, conducting themselves in a way that's, I guess you would say… Oh, what's the word I'm looking for? Um…

Transcript of Interview with Molly Miller's Brother and Cousins, Part 6

Key to the participants:

S: Host's sidekick

H: Fitting?

PMF: Yeah, I guess. Um, but, you know, as people have stated to us, um, I know me and my sister and M (Molly's mother), uh, we get private messages, a lot of them, on a daily basis, thanking us for helping them, because they live in that county and they cannot do it on their own because of the repercussions they would suffer because of it. They said they have been terrorized by these people. They have, you know, they burn down fields. They steal people's property that they worked hard for, and nothing is ever done to them. And, um, they want their county fixed. They want to be able to unlock their doors again, basically, is what they say. You know?

H: Right.

PMF: And it, so, you know, there's a motivation there for us to help these people, but our first goal, our first and foremost goal is to bring Molly home.

H: Is, and I'm sorry if this is a (unintelligible), um… Have, has there been some good… I understand that you, I'm not going to ask if, but I understand that you would not be able to comment on this, um, but has there been any good solid evidence that law enforcement has come across to point them in the right direction to solve this?

PMF: No.

H: Hm.

PMF: The answer's no.

H: Uh, nothing. Um...

PMF: Well, um, over the weekend, when law enforcement was out there with us and we were visiting with them about different things and, that has gone on since we began this, they were clueless. Absolutely clueless to anything that we knew. I mean, they had no idea. And I personally think they were flabbergasted at what we knew and what we could tell them about their own department. You know what I'm saying? And, um, I got confirmation of that through an e-mail today that I was right. And, um, so, you know, they didn't want to believe it, but now they do. And I can't state as to who it was or what was said. But they do have confirmation, they got confirmation today that we're right. We're, this is, we're not just out there blowing smoke up people's butts, you know. There's, there's something very wrong with the fact that a, this child is missing, and nobody gave a damn. Nobody gave a damn. And they still don't. They want us to go away. But we got news for them. We're not going away.

GL: Huh-uh.

PMF: It's, it's not going to happen.

H: It seems to me the harder they fight to get this to just go, just to leave them alone, just to go away, it seems that every inch they move to try to get that done, you gain more support.

MMS: Right. That's right.

S: Well, H, this is S. I've been putting myself on mute listening to all this. Has anybody called, uh, any news agencies, uh, the FBI or state police or anything? I mean, has that happened at all or you just getting the, a cold wind blowing?

PMF: Are, when you, when you say the state police, are you talking about the OSBI?

S: Well, uh, the state police. Um, that's what I'm talking about.

PMF: Well, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol has been involved.

GL: Yes.

PMF: Um, and they have been very cooperative and they have, like I said, they have done more in the month that they've been in this investigation than has been done in the entire time. Now, they're getting the information that we can't get ahold of, like phone records and this type of thing. Um, we continue to follow the leads that we get, uh, but as far as getting any help… News stations, yes, um, there's been very few that have wanted to cooperate, and take the, take the story. Um, but, yes, we've been on, uh, News Channel 9 out of Oklahoma City and KTEN in, um, I guess Texhoma.

H: Mm-hm, right, because that's, that's, I believe that's where I got, you know, the news information was from KTEN.

PMF: Well, those are the only two news stations, but every news station in the state of Oklahoma has been contacted. But they're the only two that have contacted the family and willing to listen to our story.

H: Now, have you found any possible way to be able to take, uh, because of the obvious conflict of interest, uh, between, you know, the, uh, the prime suspect being family members of the sheriff and the sheriff being the investigating body? Um, have y'all come across any information where y'all can totally remove the sheriff out the case because of this? To get him totally out of the loop on the investigation?

MMS: No.

PMF: Well, we've got the information but doing it, uh, the process is not that easy. Um, we are planning on getting a petition signed. It only takes 15 signatures to impeach a sheriff. Um, however, you know, my point is, and what I've stated before, I don't want JR going out on his terms. I want to see JR sit in federal prison for the rest of his life for what he's done. For what he's allowed to happen, I'll put it that way. He has allowed...

H: Would J…

PMF: And there are…

H: I'm sorry, go ahead.

PMF: Well, there are agencies investigating but… You know, it just can't happen quick enough for this family. We've, we've gone over three months now, waiting. You know, so, it's all due process.

H: Uh, would the family support a movement to have Sheriff R removed from office through recall or through protest? We can make, uh, because if the family would support something like that, I'm sure something like that can be put together on a short-term notice.

PMF: You mean, as far as asking him for his resignation or an impeachment, or a recall?

H: An impeachment, because if he's recalled or if he resigns, he goes out on his own terms and continues this line of not being accountable for actions. If he is impeached, that is a criminal indictment. And his, his sheriff's administration has had a long line of abuses. If you remember the JB case, just, I believe it was earlier this year, when his undersheriff, his right-hand man, was charged and pled out to fifty thousand dollars worth of embezzlement. And he claimed he had no knowledge of this, when I can prove it was a lie. It was a known fact county-wide. Because if, if you get the bigger picture of Love and Carter County, Love County is under the district of, uh, the Ardmore district attorney, so it is all prosecuted by the exact same person, and that would be CL. Right about the exact same time JB was taken down, there were several other Ardmore city employees also taken down for embezzlement. So, it's like, when one cat gets let out of the bag, it shows where he's had his hand in the entire district.

From the next part of the radio interview (still trying to finish transcribing, very long, very tedious work):

"Well, so we've got two missing people, we've got the last place they were known to be in and that is that car. Let's hurry up and get it out of here before that family gets off this property and can see it. We were also told that car was not wrecked. There was $14,000 worth of damage done to that car and it was totalled by the insurance company."

That's a direct quote from Molly's cousin. So it appears we can put to rest the question of whether the wreck was ever reported to the insurance company. What happened next, what details they were given, whether they ever paid the claim, I'd still like to know.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/newcolony/2013/10/15/what-do-you-think

This is a resource thread for media articles, timelines, maps and other info.

This is a NO DISCUSSION thread.

Thanks,

Salem

Transcript of Interview with Molly Miller's Brother and Cousins, Part 7

Key to the participants:

PMF: I'm sure the whole family would agree to support that. How do you guys feel about that?

GL: I'll support it.

MMMS: Absolutely.

GL: All in favor?

H: Aye. Uh, and I will start checking into the legalities of that, uh, either starting tonight or first thing in the morning, um, on having a sheriff impeached. It sounds like y'all have taken a very good first step on getting the petition. Um, now, uh, where does that petition go to?

PMF: Well, we have somebody that's been our advisor regarding that process and I don't actually know the answer to that.

H: Oh, okay. Okay, my guess would be some kind of state attorney general or something like that.

PMF: I think it is...

H: That, that would just be my guess out of the blue.

PMF: I think it is, but I didn't want to state that because I'm not positive about it.

H: Right, I'm not positive either. That would just be my guess, you know, because it wouldn't be anyone in the county because, uh, the sheriff in a county is the highest form of law enforcement. So, in Love County there is nobody in law enforcement more powerful than JR. You know, so going to Love or Carter County district attorneys, that would do you no good because you would be, you know, fighting the very person you're trying to impeach.

PMF: Right.

MMS: Did you know also JB was his son-in-law?

MMS: R's son-in-law?

H: And, um, there is a B family member that is on the Marietta Police Department.

MMS: Yeah, that's his daughter.

H: Oh, that's his other, okay, I wasn't sure…

MMS: Yeah.

H: I was not positive of the relation at all.

MMS: Yeah, his daughter is married to JB.

H: Oh, okay, all right, all right. Uh, and the entire point of bringing all that up, you know, is not to start a Let's Bash JR bandwagon. It is to show a train of abuses of power and flat-out criminal actions that he himself has covered up, because he can. Just simply put, he can. You know, when it comes to certain law enforcement things, he can make things go away, but what he does not realize is people are sick and tired of his nepotism. People are sick and tired of his almighty reaching arm. And I honestly think that he is having a problem with people realizing what he has done, and he does not know how to control it.

PMF: Yeah. I'm pretty sure his life is out of control right now. And I hope he's getting as little sleep as we are.

H: Well, I'd be almost positive of that because, I mean, he's got to know, you know, he doesn't have much time in his office left. And the biggest hurdle I can think of is, like I've stated before, that he is related to about 90% of that town. And I honestly think that's what has kept him in power because people wanted to vote for family. But from everything I've seen and heard, even they are tired of it.

PMF: Well, the, um, the OSBI agent who's been dealing with this case, um, I asked him one day how does JR stay in office and he said if you had as much family as he does, you would be in office too, P. So, there you go.

H: And I, and…

PMF: It's not only, it's not only (unintelligible), it's not only family members. He's got enough, uh, you know, the drug, the criminals, you know, and their kickbacks. I'm sure they are probably registered voters as well and that helps out a lot, because they don't have a criminal record because, why? Because they're in Love County. You know what I'm saying?

H: He keeps them from having a criminal record.

PMF: Pardon?

H: He keeps them from having a criminal record.

PMF: Exactly.

H: Is why they can still vote.

PMF: That's right.

H: And what does it say about a man when his best friends are criminals?

GL: Birds of a feather flock together.

H: And especially a sheriff. Especially when it comes to staying in office, you know, I mean, he's got to have somebody vote for him. Who's going to vote for him if he's so crooked? The criminals are.

GL: Yeah, and the criminal's family, they don't like to see their kids and family members stay in jail for that long for the dumb s*** they do. It's just like their nature down there, you know. It's just like first nature to them, this outlaw behavior. It's, uh, it's a game, it's a lifestyle that people like CN live for and then people like JR enable. I mean, it's just, it's ridiculous and it's, you know, it's…

H: It's absurd, is what it is.

GL: And something needs to be done.

Transcript of Interview with Molly Miller's Brother and Cousins, Part 8

Key to the participants:

H: And, I mean, I know y'all have put so much effort into this. I mean, y'all obviously have. Anybody that's followed this for any length of time knows good and well the effort and everything you have put into this, you know, to bring your loved one home. Um, I keep going, taking my mind back to getting JR out of the case. Because I'm sure removing him from office, that will be a bigger battle. Um, but with FBI and OSBI, there's nothing, I don't, the only thing I could see him covering up, uh, you know, covering up on that aspect is evidence, and there is already evidence of him doing that. Such as when they found the car, it, it was, uh, after the chase, after the car was found, what, was it two weeks later? The car had been completely wiped clean of any prints or any evidence.

PMF: Now, listen, I, I want to clear that up. We do not know that it was wiped clean. We, I mean, for a fact, we do not know that car was wiped clean. But what we do know is, when we questioned, uh, I believe it was Lone Grove Police Department, because those, the car was reported stolen through Lone Grove. We do know that they claimed there was no fingerprints in that car. That's what we do know. They, when we asked if there was fingerprints in the car, they said no. But they claimed it was because it had sat out in the elements for two weeks. But there's no DNA, there's no fingerprints, there's no nothing. It's all gone. But…

H: All right, all right.

PMF: … no. That's what they claim.

H: That's what they...

S: Well, let, let me interject something here, and this is S again. I used to be a cop, and that's a lie. Uh...

PMF: I know, but…

S: Fingerprints will be fingerprints for a long time. I don't care. Now if the car was underwater, that's a different story, but if it's out in the open, uh, the fingerprints would be there, if there were any to start with.

PMF: Yeah.

GL: Well, they told us that fingerprints are moisture and moisture evaporates.

S: No, I'm sorry. Uh, fingerprints are the oil from a, from a person. It's not water.

S: You know, you leave some, like you go up to a chalkboard and put your hand on a chalkboard, it's slimy, and that's not because of the water in your hand. That's because of the oil that leaks out. You know, so, if they said there's no fingerprints because it was out in the elements for two weeks, that is a lie.

PMF: We figured it was, and that car, uh, um….

MMS: Well, they, they didn't take proper procedures from the very beginning, in that you don't tow a car whenever there's, it's a case of two missing kids involved. You don't tow it.

PMF: The car was found and removed off the property within two hours of finding it. They found it within an hour of us, uh, starting a search. They found it...

GL: The first search, the first search…

GL: The first search that we decided to go down there, they got the word and, like, they knew they needed to get busy, and they re-looked and they just happened to, you know. How close were y'all to finding it? I mean...

PMF: Uh, we were close.

GL: Y'all were what? Three hundred yards away from it?

PMF: Um, I don't know that. But I know we would've found the car had that deputy not found it when he did.

GL: Yeah, y'all were like, like, the way he explained it, was like (unintelligible) Road. I mean, y'all were headed that, I mean…

MMS: Yeah, we were within a half, not even a half a mile.

PMF: And they called us on the phone after they found the car. We were on the ranch looking, uh, doing a search, and they called us within an hour of us being on that property and told us that the car was found. And, um, that car was… Before we could get back off the property, that car was towed and removed. And it was moved to... M, am I correct in saying it was towed to WR's salvage yard?

MMS: Yeah.

PMF: Okay. It was towed to WR's salvage yard.

H: Really?

H: I, I, I, I'm in, I'm in shock over that. I really am.

PMF: Well, so we've got two missing people, we've got the last place they were known to be in and that is that car. Let's hurry up and get it out of here before that family gets off this property and can see it. We were also told that car was not wrecked. There was fourteen thousand dollars worth of damage done to that car and it was totalled by the insurance company.

S: Well, you know…

H: Now...

S: This is, this is insane on this whole thing. Um, you know, like [H] said a little while ago, the sheriff's department is the number one top dog in that county. Uh, he could be telling the FBI not to look at this, because that is his constitutional right. But the problem is, that doesn't go into effect if the sheriff has problems, and it sounds like he does. Uh, so, you know, to me, if the number one top dog hammerhead, as he seems to be, is having these issues, then another agency has to take over because that is also in the Constitution. So, you know, I don't know if the FBI is looking into this, but they should be. Because that's what the FBI was originally formed as, was locating missing people. And, you know, so, I'm, has anybody talked to the FBI at all?

PMF: Yes, we have.

S: Okay. Are, are they looking into it?

PMF: Um, at this point, we're not, um, 100% sure that they have taken the case. We, we have not been advised of that. They…

S: Okay, well, I…

PMF: … they listen but that's all they…

S: Well, i'd call, I'd call them once a day until they do something. Um, because, just letting it, letting it slide, you know, if you don't know, you really need to know. Because it's your family that's in problems here and, you know, the FBI should be all over this thing, and they should be at your house all the time, because…

S: … evidently, the sheriff… You know, this sounds like, uh, the Barney Fife/Andy Taylor type police department. That's what it sounds like to me.

PMF: It is.

Transcript of Interview with Molly Miller's Brother and Cousins, Part 9

Key to the participants:

S: You know, like I said, I used to be a cop, and when somebody said their family's missing, I would, and if it came across my desk, well, I was all over that thing until it was fixed. And I didn't care whose fingers and toes that I stomped on, you know, because I was a state trooper for a while. And if the sheriff says no, you know, and you have a feeling that something is wrong, well, it doesn't matter what the sheriff said. It doesn't matter. And so we had to step on a lot of toes of sheriffs in my short term as a cop. And when you come across sheriffs like this across this country, people think, oh, you know, that we don't have those problems anymore. Well, yes, you do. Especially in the Midwest. And, you know, that's what this all sounds like. There's still people within the FBI that will get into this. And, like I said, you need to be calling these people two times a day, what have you found out? You know, because nothing is happening. If the state people…

S: … won't do it, the state police aren't doing it, well, then the next step is the FBI. So, you know, and you want to impeach the guy, that has to go through your county first. But, from what it sounds like, the state attorney general has to step in. You know, so, this is, this is quite bizarre.

H: Uh, something I was wanting to come back right quick to because I think BlogTalk Radio is about to cut us off here in about twenty minutes. I think we get an hour on it of archive time?

S: Right, right.

H: But something I wanted to get back to was the car. That you, uh, it's stated that that car was reported stolen. But that car, uh, is it accurate that that car was registered to, uh, C's girlfriend?

MMS: Yep.

H: Okay, was that car reported stolen before or after the chase?

PMF: After. 6:30 the next morning.

H: 6:30 the next morning it had been reported stolen.

MMS: Yep.

H: Uh, now, there, was an account saying that, you know, there was no confirmation that C (unintelligible). From what I understand, that there was plenty of confirmation and proof that C was behind the wheel. Is there?

PMF: Well, I'll, I'll put it this way. We do have a statement to that effect, but I'll also tell you this. On September the 10th when we had a meeting with all law enforcement, uh, agencies that are involved in this, um, I asked JR why he called off the police chase. And he, his words were, I told Number Five to block off Long Hollow Road because that's where he always goes. So that was confirmation enough for me to know that that was CN driving that car. Number Five did not block off Long Hollow Road. He went on down Oswalt Road toward the car, the direction the car was coming from, and they almost hit him head on. He had to ditch his car. So…

H: Wow.

PMF: … um, he did have, he made contact with the car. Now, dusted out, I'm not sure that that's the case because, by the time he got turned around and got turned around to heading back toward the car, they were already down Long Hollow Road. He did see the dust up, but dusted out, I don't think that was the case. I just don't. I just think they drove down to the end of the road, didn't see the car anymore, left and went home. That's my personal opinion.

PMF: I don't know for a fact that's how it went, but we know they did not get the car. We also know that JR did not defend them when we asked him those questions in the meeting. You know, they know his MO. They know what he's going to do. They just let him do it.

H: And I think R's, uh, response, to block off Long Hollow Road, that's where he always goes, that should be proof enough to know, uh, to say that R knew exactly who he was dealing with.

MMS: Yes.

PMF: Yeah, he said C is a loose cannon.

H: Wow.

PMF: Hello?

H: Yeah, I'm, I'm here. I was, I was trying to think of a way to, uh, I'm trying to select my words carefully on this. Um, so, so after… I really don't know how to ask the question. Um, after the chase, there was a call from Molly that she had, uh, had she gotten away from C or was she still with him? She was alone?

PMF: We don't know that.

H: Oh, okay, you don't know that, okay. Um, is there any additional information that you want to, or, or that you can or want to be able to get out there? Is there any additional information that I did not cover that y'all were wanting to get out there?

PMF: I don't believe I do.

MMS: I just want to say something. You know, if C and the family didn't have nothing to hide on their land, they would be cooperative and want to get their name clear, and not lawyer up. If you're not guilty, you wouldn't lawyer up and you, you would let us search the land and want to clear your name. You're guilty otherwise.

H: You want to keep, uh, cops away as far as you can.

MMS: Exactly.

H: Um, well, has there been any lie detector tests or anything like that administered? I know there was questioning, you know, as, as he's lawyered up, uh, but was there any type of lie detector test, any forensics that were collected or anything like that?

H: All right.

MMS: Nothing's been done.

PMF: He's never even been called in for questioning, much less a, a lie detector test. No.

H: Okay, okay, I was, I was under the understanding that he had been called in a couple of times for questioning.

MMS: No.

Transcript of Interview with Molly Miller's Brother and Cousins, Part 10

Key to the participants:

WP: A man offering search help and some very good advice

PMF: Since they went to his house, uh, the OSBI agent went to his house and tried to talk to him, and C said talk to my lawyer. And that was the last they did of the, that's it. But he has not been questioned. There is…

MMS: We did a...

PMF: … no statement on record from CN, period.

MMS: The only one is from the one we did.

PMF: Exactly.

H: And I, and I read about that and that, that was wonderful, what y'all did. Um, G, are you still there?

GL: I'm here.

H: Is, is there anything you, um, I'm not trying to cut y'all short, but the website is about to cut us short. Um, was there anything that you were wanting to add?

GL: I just, I don't want, I don't want Molly to be forgotten. I feel like that that what's we're being asked to do and that's just not going to happen. And I just…

PMF: Amen.

GL: I just want her to know I love her. I mean, you know, we all love her. You know, I think she knows that, there's no doubt about that but… I just want people to see what our family's going through and get behind us and all, because we're real people and this is, we've, this is a nightmare.

H: That's right.

GL: And, the more people to know that, that's what it's going to take, I think, because… It just makes my blood boil when I think about it and talk about it. It just, just… I'm not really good with words right now. I don't know what it is about tonight and all this happening so out of nowhere, but I want to say thank you for letting, you know, us, listening to us and taking us…

H: Any time.

GL: … asking us questions and I'm real, I'm thankful and…

H: Any, any time. Well, I, I…

S: Uh, there's someone that, that wants to talk to you guys. Uh, he's WP and he needs to offer you some things. Some I'm going to bring him on. We've got maybe seven minutes left here. Uh, WP, are you there?

WP: Yeah, I'm here.

S: Okay, um, I got a message from [not a party to the interview], um, said you have something to offer these people.

WP: Well, I live in Locust Grove, um, just north of you guys.

PMF: Uh-huh?

WP: Uh, I will offer my services, uh, to help you search, and I will also bring along my dog to help with the search. I've been training him for, um, for search.

MMS: That's great.

PMF: That is great. And, as soon as we're able to get on that property, we may, um, be needing your services.

WP: Yep, I'd be more than happy to help. Um, like I said, I live, I live just north of you guys. Um, I live in Mayes County and, uh, it's… From what I've been hearing, there's a lot of stuff that's going on with that sheriff that shouldn't be going on. He should have recused himself as soon as a family member's name was brought up. He should have recused himself from the investigation and let the state handle it.

PMF: Well, he should have, but, uh, we've been told, when we told, when we said this is a conflict of interest, they said it's not considered a conflict of interest because he is the sheriff and he's an elected official, so therefore he does not have to be removed off this case.

WP: Well, actually…

PMF: That's what I was told.

WP: ... he does.

PMF: That's what I was told.

WP: Actually he does.

S: Yes, he does.

WP: He needs to be removed from the case and he should have voluntarily recused himself because it's a family member. All right?

WP: It's the same with a judge or a district attorney. If they, if a family member of theirs comes on, they are not allowed to work on the case. But, um, so the point is, get ahold of the city commissioner's office. Get ahold of the state association of sheriffs, all right? And get hold of their ethics office and bring that up to them.

WP: And a, a good thing to do would be to throw your support behind whoever runs against him in the next election. If, even if he doesn't get impeached, bring up the paperwork that shows that you tried to get him impeached. All right? Because that…

PMF: But he's not running. He's not running.

WP: He's not running?

PMF: No, he is not. Matter of fact, he's only got a few years left and he only has to serve out half of his term on this, um, in this term, and he can put somebody in his place. He can, um, I don't, I don't know the, appoint somebody to, uh, take his place. But he is planning on, from my understanding, only serving half of his term and then appointing somebody to, to, to the rest of his term. And he is not…

WP: Okay.

PMF: … running for reelection. And he...

WP: Okay, you don't want that either, okay?

Transcript of Interview with Molly Miller's Brother and Cousins, Part 11

Key to the participants:

WP: A man offering search help and some very good advice

WP: You don't want him to, to leave of his own free will. All right? You want him to leave being either under question or under suspicion for a criminal charge, okay? Because in Oklahoma, you're allowed to carry your weapon and carry a weapon as a police officer if you retire in good standing, okay? Or if you leave in good standing. Um, that's, that's a federal law. That's not just Oklahoma; that's a federal law. Uh, but, if, if he has the charge pending, he will lose that ability to carry and he will lose his ability to own the weapons after the fact. Until, until he's cleared up. If it is ever cleared up and, if he is convicted, he will lose it permanently. Um...

S: Well, that's what I was trying to get at before, um, because he cannot be part of this investigation. And I don't live in Oklahoma so I really don't know the process. But what WP told you is exactly what you have to do. You have to get somebody else in there that's going to run the show. Because currently the people running the show, they don't want anybody to know the truth. So, you know, what WP said is, is exactly correct. He lives in Oklahoma, he knows how to do it. So that, that's what you need to do. Um, because the people you're talking to now aren't helping you. So you have to go to the next step.

WP: Another piece, another piece of important information, because I know we, we don't have much time here. Um, if you make a formal request to the Federal Bureau of Investigation in writing, get a lawyer to write it up, make a formal request that they be involved in this investigation, the sheriff can't say anything, okay?

WP: They cannot say anything if you make a formal request. Okay?

WP: But you have to, you have to get, make a formal request for the OSBI and for the FBI to, to become involved in the case. In writing.

PMF: The OSBI?

WP: Yeah…

PMF: You said the O… ?

WP: OSBI.

WP: OSBI and the FBI.

PMF: Okay. Well, the OSBI has not been, uh, very cooperative in the whole situation. I don't know…

MMS: (unintelligible) out of Oklahoma City. (unintelligible) Oklahoma City.

PMF: Well, yeah, but, no, at this point we have DS with the Ardmore, um, OSBI, um, assisting Wilson PD on the case. And, um, you know, we found, M and I found, um, a burning hole that had been burning two weeks, for over two weeks. Um, it was about a ten-foot hole from what I understand, and we requested, I called RH with the Oklahoma Highway Patrol. He contacted the OSBI to come out there. OSBI came out there. He, but long story short, this was about a nine-hour day, okay? Um, long story short, he showed up about five hours after I was there, back on the scene because he wouldn't show up. So I went to his office, I left a message for him to, and told him where I would be. And he showed up about five hours later. And he, um, he took samples out of this burning hole with, uh, a Mountain Dew can that he cut in half and tied to the end of a metal pole. And then he took a backhoe, dug a four by four foot in diameter hole and then filled it back in. So there's nothing there. That, it looks like there was nothing ever there now, because it's all filled in.

WP: That's (unintelligible).

PMF: He dug up the hole that had possibly been burning and been, I'm not going to even say what I think it was, or possibly could have been, but you know what I'm saying?

WP: Yes. Keep your, keep your personal opinions out.

PMF: When he, he showed up on the scene, he told me to leave. He told me to leave. And I asked him why? And he said because this is my crime scene now. So I got in my truck and I drove around to the other side of the bushes and I watched, you know? But I couldn't see them because they were inside the woods but, anyway, I didn't, I didn't leave the property. We were the ones who found that. We deserved to be there, you know? Um, as I've said before, we've done, that fire had gone on two weeks. They knew about it, but nobody had been down there to check it out. And it was just, it was just several hundred feet from the N property. So my point is, I don't feel like I've had any help where the OSBI is concerned. They continuously say, we're assisting.

WP: Then, then make a formal request in writing to OSBI and the FBI. Make sure OSBI knows that you're sending a copy of what you're writing to the FBI, okay?

WP: Because the last thing any state, the last thing any state police force wants have to have come in and second-guess their work is the FBI. Okay?

WP: Nobody wants any federal officials in their business, whether it's people on the street or whether it's government officials and police officers. They do not want the FBI in their business. And if you make a formal request, as is your right, you can get them involved, and the local police departments will not be able to say anything. Okay?

MMS: Also, I need to add something. JR asked if the hole was hot enough to burn a body. Now, if he didn't think something might not have been, they didn't take the right procedures to go about that. Even from the OSBI, you, you don't, he didn't go with the proper procedures to take that evidence, to work that crime scene right. So there's, there's a lot of not trust in that situation.

WP: Absolutely. They've totally mishandled everything. And…

MMS: Yes.

WP: … as far as the fingerprints go that were found on the car, all right? I'll tell you flat out and I'm going to put it in plain English. The man is full of s***. They have pulled fingerprints off of submerged weapons, off of, uh, brass casings, because of the oils that are involved, okay? They've pulled submerged vehicles that have been underwater, and they've pulled fingerprints out of, inside the trunk of that vehicle years later, okay? So, for him to say that it's been out in the elements for two weeks and there's...

And the podcast ended right there.

Transcript of Interview with Colt Haynes' Sisters, Part 1

Key to the participants:

MHS: Colt's older sister
JHM: Colt's oldest sister

H: [T]onight we're going to be focusing on Colt Haynes. We've covered Molly's story and, bless their hearts, the Millers have called in and, as always, both families whenever they call in get first priority. Whatever's going on gets dropped. They get, they come on the air and they handle it. And, um, I'm going to go ahead and bring Colt's sisters on so I can explain this story. Um, uh, are y'all there? Jamie and Monique, are you all there?

MHS: Yes.

JHM: Um, I'm here. I'm J, Colt's oldest sister.

H: Oh, okay.

MHS: I'm M. I'm the, well, old, old, I'm older than him.

H: Uh, well, I think we're all older than him. Uh, I think I'm older than all of y'all. Uh, first of all, I would, I would like to thank y'all very much for calling in tonight. I really do appreciate it and, um, like I've said before, I've said it on Facebook, I've told y'all before and I've mentioned it here on BlogTalk radio countless times, y'all have first priority on my show, on any of my shows that I'm on. Y'all call in if there's something you…

JHM: We appreciate you too. We appreciate you having us on your show.

H: Oh, it's, it's no problem at all. You know, I've made, um, I've made comments before, you know, because in private I've been accused of trying to make this all about me, and it isn't. You know, I am extending everything I can to both families. I've got a couple of things working in the background that only a few people know about. I'm not even sure if I've told Monique yet. Um, it's something I can't go public with because I don't know all the details but, when I do, y'all are going to be the first to find out and I guarantee this is going to be awesome. Um…

JHM: We appreciate it so much.

H: Oh, it's, it's the very, very least I can do. I mean, y'all have been fighting hell uphill, you know, ever since this entire ordeal began. Um, but let me give a quick background…

<snip> (reads the summary paragraph from the Justice for Colt! Facebook page)

H: Now, uh, I'm pretty sure y'all recognize what was read, but those, uh, those words are directly off of Justice for Colt! And that is a brief description or review of what happened the night they went missing.

JHM: Yes, that's, that the description of what happened. Now, the, the driver has supposedly been brought in for questioning and he immediately requested a lawyer, so he has not given any cooperation or answers at all. He denies having been in the car in the first place.

H: Uh, see, that was one thing I was a little unsure about, and what I try to say on the show is things I've either heard directly from one of the families or seen directly put on, by the families on the Facebook. I try not to repeat anything else.

JHM: Yeah. Uh, uh…

H: Because I don't want to spread misinformation.

JHM: I was told by a Wilson police officer that he was brought in for questioning and immediately requested a lawyer and therefore, um, and would no longer answer any questions. So he, they did not get any information or cooperation from him whatsoever.

H: Now, does Carter County have any jurisdiction over this? Because, the way I see it, that's where the stolen car was found, that's where the chase ended, and that was the last known contact from Colt, was in Carter County. Do they, are they claiming they have no jurisdiction?

MHS: Love County. Love County.

H: Or Love County. Oh, Love County. What did I say, Carter?

JHM: They found the car in Love County.

H: Oh, I'm sorry. What did I say? Carter County?

MHS: Yep.

JHM: Yeah, um, the fellow lives in Carter County, but all the other stuff happened in Love County. Is that right, M?

MHS: No, he lives in Love County. It all happened in Love County. The chase started in Carter, and everything else happened in Love County.

H: Okay, now, that store, uh, I mean, I've only been to Wilson a handful of times. Um, the store they were at, where he did the donut, if I'm not mistaken, wasn't that at a convenience store?

MHS: Um, I'm not exactly sure on that. I believe it was, but, there by the bank, but I never really got a clear answer on exactly where it was at.

H: Okay, so, because, you know, I was going to say if there were any type of cameras anywhere around, that they could place, you know, whoever was behind the wheel and whoever was in the car. They could do that fairly easy. Um, so, on the car itself, we're going to be getting more in depth on the things that happened after the chase, you know? I'm just trying to answer, you know, quick questions people that may be new to this may have. The car itself, that car was reported stolen 6:30 in the morning following the chase.

JHM: Yes.

H: Is that correct?

H: And this car, in my opinion, wasn't exactly stolen. The car in question...

JHM: I don't believe it was. Um, the person who owned the car was a known friend of the suspect.

H: Now, I understood that they were in a relationship. Is that inaccurate?

JHM: I'm not for certain.

MHS: Well, from what I understand they were. But I'm not…

JHM: But when I first...

H: Okay, um, yeah, that's what I was understanding.

JHM: I understand they were.

JHM: Yeah, well, her and his sister are best friends also.

Transcript of Interview with Colt Haynes' Sisters, Part 2

Key to the participants:

H: Oh, okay, so there was a known relationship, either being a platonic or, you know, um, a romantic relationship. There was at least a relationship between the two.

H: Okay, so they did know each other. Now, um, were you provided any kind of (unintelligible) details on the car? Because I understand, you know, there may be things you can't say and, and maybe even things the police, you know, did try to keep private so they can help identify a suspect later down the road.

JHM: Well, it seems like every agency we have talked to had a different story. One says it's completely clean and the next one said they found this and this in the car.

H: Okay, so no one's even giving you a real straight answer on what was found in the car, if anything.

JHM: Correct.

H: Okay, now, have you heard, happened to have heard if the steering column had been busted?

JHM: I did not hear that.

H: Because common sense will tell you if that, uh, column was busted, the car was stolen. If it was intact, it was loaned to him.

MHS: From what I understand (unintelligible) left in it.

JHM: They didn't say. They said that the condition it was in, it was still probably drivable.

H: Oh, okay, all right, all right.

JHM: Um, the other thing I've heard said they found some of her items in the car, and then someone else, another agency turned around and said there was nothing in the car, no fingerprints, no anything, so…

<snip> (technical issues with the broadcast)

H: Um, now, moving on, after the chase, you know, well, we can't establish what condition the car was in because, like you said, some agencies have said that the car was clean. That's the only story I've heard. I haven't heard anything about there being anything in the vehicle. You know, all the accounts I've heard was that it was wiped clean, the car was totally cleaned out, you know, and just nothing was found with the car. And this is the first I've ever heard of anything feeing found in it.

JHM: Right when it happened, um, one of the Love County police officers… I ran into him on one of the back roads. I was driving while I was looking for Colt, and he, you know, we had stopped so many times he pulled over to see what, if we needed any assistance or what was going on. And he told me his son worked at the Lone Grove Police Department and that they had pulled in the car and they found her purse and her ID in the car. That's what he told me. I don't have a report that says that, but the police officer told, personally told me that they had found her ID and her purse in the car.

H: Oh, wow, I...

JHM: So that was the very first story I got about the car. So...

H: Now, did they find any of his belongings?

JHM: Uh, I hadn't heard anything about that. I don't know if M heard anything about that, but that police officer didn't tell me that. He did tell me there were some papers in there, that he didn't know what they were, um, but his son told me that her ID and her purse were in the car. So...

JHM: … that's, that's all he told me, um, and that Lone Grove had it, had the car at the time, but that was a long time ago that he told me that. That was before I'd heard anything else about the car. That was right after they recovered the car.

H: Oh, all right. Um, I mean, I just can't, you know, just can't believe all the different stories being told out there. You know, even the families being told different stories. That's just completely unbelievable.

JHM: Yeah, yeah. Different police officers are telling different stories. And I'm sure he told me that not knowing that they weren't supposed to tell that stuff for some, for some unknown reason. I guess they were probably trying not to disclose that information and somehow it got out before they decided they weren't going to share.

H: Okay, so they had a good idea that she was missing and, or that both of them were missing and endangered, basically from the get-go.

H: Okay, because didn't it, what, take them like two, three weeks, uh, before they took them off the runaway list?

MHS: Well, they never, they never put Colt on any kind of list. I went in…

JHM: He'd gone missing...

MHS: …and filed his missing persons report. And they have a warrant, a warrant out for his arrest.

JHM: … (unintelligible) the report, too.

MHS: Yeah.

H: Now, now, I'm sorry, y'all were talking over each other. I didn't understand both of you.

JHM: Sorry.

H: Oh, that's fine.

MHS: Okay, so they didn't, I filed his missing persons report. They didn't put anything out on him. Um, they didn't even file the report until a week after I went in and made it, and now all they have out on him is a warrant.

JHM: They don't have him listed as a missing person.

H: Oh, okay, all right.

JHM: They said he's over, he's 21 and they are not going to look for him, is what I've been told.

H: So that they're just going to, you know, just act like he went off on his own somewhere, even under this…

JHM: Yeah.

H: So even now he's not listed, listed as endangered. He's just listed as not around.

JHM: Yes. He's just, um, they're just looking for him on warrants. That's, that's the only thing that would cause them to pursue him at all.

Transcript of Interview with Colt Haynes' Sisters, Part 3

Key to the participants:

H: That's, that's something right there. Um, so, they didn't even, weren't even worried about him until y'all filed a missing persons report on him. Um, and they didn't even put…

JHM: Apparently they're still not worried about him. They are only, they're looking for Molly but, she was under eighteen, but it took a long time for them to decide to actively look for her too. They had her, calling her a runaway for a long time.

H: So they just had this idea or theory that they just got up and ran away together.

H: Even given everything. Oh, that's… I don't...

JHM: Yes. All the information that you have said was, you know, they knew all that stuff when they decided they were just runaways. They knew all that stuff.

H: Every time I hear that it (unintelligible).

JHM: We came to them with the phone calls and stuff.

H: Okay, um, now, in the listing, it says that, or in the description I read, it said that y'all's, or that the last known contact with Colt was that he was calling, uh, that he had called somebody saying that he was lost on Pike Road, was it?

H: And his ankle was broken. Um, did the, were either one of y'all the person he called or was it someone else?

MHS: It was someone else. But I talked directly…

JHM: Now, neither one of us knew...

MHS: … to two other people…

H: Uh, okay, I thought you talked directly...

JHM: It was someone else and they failed to, yeah, well, and those people failed to notify us immediately. I mean, it was a while afterwards before they came forward and said he had called them.

H: And did they not go out there and, uh, did they, did anybody go out there to look for either one of them? You know, because...

JHM: Yes, they did.

H: … I understand both of them were trying to call for, trying to call for rides.

JHM: Yes, they did. Um, actually another person unrelated that doesn't know anyone involved, uh, commented on one of the fellows that had received a phone call driving in her yard with a four-wheeler, looking for him. So they went out looking for him.

H: Okay, so somebody did go out looking for him.

H: Okay, because I had heard one story that someone had been knocking on a door asking, have you seen my friend?

MHS: No, he wasn't knocking on the…

H: And that that person had…

MHS: Uh, no, he wasn't knocking on the door. He just, he was in their yard at three something in the morning and the owner of the house come out and he said he was looking for his friend. Now, I didn't talk to this guy. I talked to two of the guys that he had called, uh, two of the other guys he had called and they told me the same story, that Colt had called and he was freaking out. Said that he was lost between Pike and Long Hollow Road in the woods and that his ankle was broken, the bone was sticking out, and they kept asking him if he could look up and, you know, see anything in the sky and he said I can't see an effin' thing. You know, I don't know which way is up and down. I don't know if he had hit his head or what had happened that he was disoriented, but they said he was pretty agitated and sounded scared and, and they both told me the same exact story so…

H: So there'd be no reason to really doubt them.

MHS: Exactly. And it, their story hasn't changed. I question them. I make them tell me the story over and over and over again and it does not waver, not one single bit.

JHM: The lady whose yard they were driving in, she didn't know them and she didn't know us either. She just somehow happened across the story on Facebook and told us about the incident she'd had in her yard that morning, at like 3:00 in the morning. So, I mean, that's the only way that, and that, you know, that goes back to telling us the story is true also that they went and looked for him because she doesn't know anybody involved and so she would have no reason to fabricate that story.

H: Okay, you, because that's one question I'd always had on my mind. You know, did anybody get up and go look for him? Because I've heard stories that the last known contact from Molly was that 911 phone call. I've heard other accounts saying, no, that she was calling and texting friends, and then the family saying, you know, well, we know those weren't from her.

JHM: Whaaat?

H: You know, you know…

MHS: I, I do know, uh, one guy told me that he talked to her at six, a little after six that morning, uh, because he was on his way to work. And he said it was definitely her. I asked him several times if he was sure and he said, yes, it was Molly that I talked to. So I don't know if they just haven't talked to him or if, you know, he hasn't…

JHM: Well, he, yeah, he said she called him and asked him what he was doing and he said he was on his way to work and asked her what she was doing and she said, oh, I'm over here on Long Hollow Road with Colt. And he said Colt who? And she said Colt Haynes. And he said, oh, well, I'm on my way to work so I'll just let you go. And he said, if I had've known she was in any kind of trouble or needed help of any kind I wouldn't have, you know, just blew her off like that, but she didn't act like there was anything wrong. He said, I immediately had told her I was on my work to work, though, so, you know, maybe she tried to call somebody else to give her a ride, thinking that, you know, he's on his way to work, I'll just call someone else.

H: You know, well, also at the same time, she may not have known there might have been any, you know…

JHM: Danger.

H: … looming, lurking danger.

JHM: That's what I said. She may not have realized, you know, how much danger she was actually in at the time, or how close she was to losing the rest of her battery or, you know. If she had realized how much danger she was in, she would have sounded picnicked, I'm sure. But I'm sure at the time she had no idea…

H: Hey, you know, we need to get out of here now.

JHM: Yeah, what kind of predicament she had herself in.

Transcript of Interview with Colt Haynes' Sisters, Part 4

Key to the participants:

H: Right. Um, now, did either one of them, to y'all's knowledge, ever make contact with anybody saying that they were being followed, they were being chased, because… ?

JHM: No. I didn't hear anything about any of that.

H: Oh, okay. So the last known contact was that they were lost in the woods between Pike and Long Hollow Road, which is right in the middle of their, right in the middle of their properties. Right in the middle of it.

JHM: Yes. And it's really, it's a pretty dense area and really, uh, it's not level terrain at all. There's lots and lots of creeks and things all through there that are not even, even traversed. Because we couldn't have taken four-wheelers or anything through there.

H: Oh, you wouldn't have even been able to get four-wheelers down in that area.

JHM: Well, I know they, they've flown, you know, the cops say they've done aerial searches for them and stuff, but the foliage was so thick, they wouldn't be able to see them probably anyway.

H: Right, right, they were probably just, you know, looking for some kind of movement. You know, that would seem out of the….

JHM: Anything, you know...

H: Yeah. Um, well, I was not planning on going to (unintelligible). I'm just having like a hundred questions popping up in my mind. I'm trying to organize them right now. Um, so, neither one of them had established a, you know, some kind of final point danger saying help, I'm being chased or… Is there… ?

JHM: Huh-uh.

H: Um, I'm not being, I'm not being critical. I'm just trying to, you know, answer questions for myself at this point, because I'm trying to piece things together, you know, a constructive timeline on this. Um, is there any type of evidence or any type of anything anybody is saying that has said that their last known, that their last known was with the driver? You see what I'm saying?

JHM: Yes. Yes, uh, yeah, it's kind of fishy that they were, that they would have been with him anyway, because Colt, him and Colt were known to be not friends. They, they were not at all friends. And so it's kind of odd that they were in the same vehicle together in the first place. But he has been, he, to mutual friends of ours he has, you know, said that he was with them.

H: Oh, okay, all right. All right. Um...

JHM: He will not, he will not come publicly say that. He will not say anything in front of the cops. He has been heard to say many, many comments about not wanting to go to jail and things of that nature.

H: Right, um...

JHM: But that is, I haven't heard him directly from his mouth, so it is hearsay.

JHM: So, but I, I do believe they were in the car with him.

H: Oh, oh, of course, of, course. Um, I was…

JHM: Yeah. But there's no actual physical evidence, besides what was, what they say was or wasn't in the car.

H: Right. Well, if they knew, you know, that Colt and Molly were in the car, and…

H: … there's enough, there's enough connections to say that that other person was in the vehicle too. See?

H: If, and, just, just using, um, common reasoning, if they were out in the woods after this, you know, there… I mean, if I got in trouble, you know, I've been in trouble before. If I was in trouble with my buddies, with my friends, and something happened, they wouldn't be, you know, trying to (unintelligible) somewhere. We'd all be together and be trying to find rides.

H: You know, especially in that kind of area...

JHM: Yeah, there's a lot of, there's a lot of little stuff. Um, like, she didn't pick up her last work check. A person that age, if they're running off, they would have picked up their check on the way out.

H: Yeah, they would.

JHM: She never did pick that up. Um, he hasn't called to check on his child, and he's been in trouble a few times and he has always called M. He has never failed to call his sister, uh, even if he was in some kind of trouble.

JHM: Especially if he was in some kind of trouble. Um, because she's never failed to help him out. So there's no reason for him to hide from her.

H: And there's… You know, you, because what we're doing right now, you know, I'm not trying to doubt y'all, you know, I'm not doubting y'all one bit. I'm just trying to establish that he is missing. He did not run off voluntarily. Something that night happened in that woods, and they were…

H: … and they were trying to get away from this individual, and this individual knows their exact whereabouts at this very moment, and he's not saying anything.

H: Um, has there been any type of evidence that he, that as of right now that he is okay, or that either one of them are okay? Is there been anything leading to that? You know, like, um, maybe a strange text message from either one of their phones or something on Facebook or some type of sighting? Is there anything that, you know, that people can grasp onto to say that they are okay or they're in some situation that they just can't get out of right now? Has there been anything?

JHM: No.

MHS: Uh, no, they actually, they actually reassigned Colt's phone number to somebody else because it was, it was a GoPhone, you know, so somebody else has his number now.

JHM: Yeah, we've been...

H: All right.

JHM: And now you reach a stranger because they have assigned his phone number to someone else's phone now.

JHM: And that's long enough to have reassigned it.

Transcript of Interview with Colt Haynes' Sisters, Part 5

Key to the participants:

MHS: And that poor guy, I think I might've scared him because, boy, when he answered the phone I questioned him and questioned him.

H: I don't know nuthin'! I don't know nuthin'!

MHS: Yeah, he did, he was just…

J: I know...

MHS: Well, it was his work phone. His boss actually got on the phone and verified. She said do you want me to call AT&T ? I said, uh, yes, yes, I do. I said, you know, I don't want to be difficult but this is my little brother. I need to know that, you know, this is on the up and up. And she did, she was, she obliged, but that poor boy. I felt so bad.

H: I, I cannot believe, I only imagine that situation. Uh, have y'all been able to get his phone records to verify everybody that he's called that night?

MHS: I have not. Um, AT&T told me that I was unable because he was of age, and if his phone records needed to be gotten, it would have to be by law enforcement or him himself.

H: And, you know...

MHS: And I do know law enforcement got it.

H: … law enforcement really...

MHS: Yes, they do have it. They do have his phone records.

H: Oh, okay, all right. Um, I'm trying to steer this back to where, you know, my original intention at the beginning of the call here. I do apologize if I seem unprepared. I'm just trying to grasp everything, make everything flow together here. Now, um, Colt…

JHM: Well, if any, if anybody is interested in looking, he, he has a Facebook page called Justice for Colt!, and if you'll pull that up you can see pictures of him and Molly both on there.

H: Okay, okay, yeah, I…

JHM: If anyone is interested in looking and see, you know, if you happen to see someone. I'm still holding out hope that he's out there somewhere doing the wrong thing. I don't want him to be doing the wrong thing but, you know, only two options with this scenario.

H: You want him out there raising hell, causing trouble, and just…

JHM: I do.

H: … too embarrassed to call home.

JHM: I do.

H: And that, that's something, you know, I've been… What if they were runaways? What if they are, you know, just… Maybe something happened where they screwed up really big and they think they can't come home?

JHM: Just call somebody and tell us you're alive! Just call somebody, Colt!

H: And, and so you…

JHM: Anybody! And tell us you're alive!

H: You know, we've been trying to put their names out there, you know, and we've even spoken directly to you, so that way if they do somehow, you know, get ahold of it, we're trying to, everybody's trying to spread their names enough so if they try to Google search their own name they'll see, you know, exactly everything, saying, look, just let us know something. Um...

H: Um, now, after all this, you know, after everything of the events that night have happened, um, what has been the police… Uh, you always say the police really aren't working with y'all at all. They're not even at all concerned, you know, that he's missing and everything. Um, have y'all been able to put together any type of search team for this? Any type of group of people that are actively searching and actively investigating, trying to find Colt?

JHM: We did. We did do a search, um, on a lot of the surrounding properties. And we were allowed access to some and some of it we weren't allowed. Some people were, um, not interested in letting us search on their property, um, and there was other people that were, flat-out said there's no possible way you're coming on my land.

H: And would, would it safe to assume who those people were?

H: Okay, that's what I was figuring. Um, as far as investigations, you know, the police really aren't taking him into consideration. Have y'all been able to get anybody to hold an actual investigation as to what happened to Colt himself? Did Colt, uh, was Colt working anywhere, um, or anything like that, or have any type of specific routine?

MHS: No, not that I know of.

H: Okay, so he didn't, he wasn't working or anything?

MHS: Huh-uh.

JHM: No, I don't, he wasn't, he wasn't working. He, uh, actually he hadn't been out of jail very long.

H: Oh. We've all been there. I ain't judgin'.

JHM: You know, and that goes back to hoping he's out there doing the wrong thing and running around playing. But, you know, and…

H: Knowing, knowing he's wanted and just doesn't want to go back to jail.

JHM: Well, they, they say, you know, they're looking for him for probation violations, and the only probation violations he has had has been after he went missing.

H: Oh, okay, I see, I see what you're saying. I see what you're saying. Um, now...

JHM: He's never, he's never missed any of those, he's never missed any of his time visiting with his son. He's never missed, you know, he's never went a whole week without calling M. He's never, you know, there a whole lot of little stuff to tell us he's just, not just, you know. He, he...

H: He's not just out running around.

JHM: He's in some serious, serious trouble of some kind. And I'm, I'm hoping it's the kind that he's still alive, but…

H: Now, um...

JHM: … it doesn't look good.

Transcript of Interview with Colt Haynes' Sisters, Part 6

Key to the participants:

H: Well, you know, we're always holding out hope, you know, looking for any type of possibility that he is out there. You know, be it on his will or not, that he is still out there somewhere. Um…

JHM: Yeah, yeah.

H: Now, something that has always struck me strange is the Millers' account of when they approached the driver of the vehicle that night, approached him at what I assume was at home, um, where they asked where Molly and Colt were and he said I don't want to go to jail.

H: That is, that is a very odd response. You know, because of the way she...

JHM: Yeah, he, he...

H: I'm sorry, go ahead.

JHM: He's been, there's been quite a few, um, instances where someone has said he said this, he said he didn't want to go to jail, or he's said he was not going to jail for murder or, um, that he doesn't want to talk about it because he doesn't want to go to jail. He's said that on numerous occasions. So..

H: Okay, so, yes, he has said, so this wasn't a one-time deal. You know…

H: … but it still strikes me odd, what is being assumed. And I don't even want to say because I don't even want to, you know, consider that as a possibility, but that is more than just jail. To your knowledge, did they have anything on this individual?

H: You know if, uh, so he had something big, you know, where he, where…

JHM: He….

H: …uh, Colt had had him by the b*lls.

JHM: I, I don't know. He's on probation right now, so I know he's been in quite a bit of trouble. Uh, (unintelligible) anything.

H: Okay, and that's something that was asked on the Friday show, that he was, if he was on probation. If the driver was on probation. I didn't know.

JHM: That's right. I've been told he's on probation. That he, they…

JHM: … could, they could pull him in at any time, really, I mean, if he's on probation. His probation officer...

H: (unintelligible) suspecting...

JHM: His, uh-huh.

H: Go ahead.

JHM: Well, his probation officer has the right to search the property he's residing in at any time. So they could use that source.

H: And his probation officer's…

JHM: They could use that source, yeah. Sorry.

H: Right. And the probation officer has refused to do that or, really not refused, just hasn't done it yet.

JHM: Just hasn't done it.

H: That's...

JHM: They're saying a lot of stuff like they don't have enough concrete evidence to do that.

H: They don't need it. They don't need it.

JHM: They don't have enough cause. I know.

H: And, you know…

JHM: I know.

H: … because I've been hearing the same thing from, uh, certain law enforcements in private… You know, because I've been asking, I've been asking my own questions. I mean, I'm not just some dude, you know, on the internet holding a talk show, trying to get listeners by having certain people on. When I do these shows, this isn't a representation of what I want to do. This, these are results of what I have done. You know, I have been asking questions. I have been asking around. I've known families of, um, certain law enforcement, I'll put it like that, where I've been able to, you know, ask about certain, you know, privileged things. Let me put it like that. You know what I'm talking about.

H: That, that seem to live with protection that the rest of us can't get.

H: And, everyone I've asked, you know, and I want to speak of the man in a, you know, in a good light. I understand this may not be a popular forum to do it, you know, but I'll mention him by name since I'll, I'm speaking of him in a good light, is JR. There is a lot of crap that does not look right.

H: A lot. And J… A lot. And, um, JR has been known not to do things exactly by the book.

H: Um, let people go when he shouldn't have, but he had a heart for them, you know, and let them go. You know, they weren't real troublemakers, so he let them go. He overlooked a few things. But one thing I am really having a lot trouble seeing is, I, I'm not trying to sound belligerent either, is covering up something of this magnitude. And, if he is, that is something that I would consider totally against his character. Is it possible, I don't even know how to say it, because there's, with everything…

JHM: Hey, you know, if it was your relative and he said, you know, these people are making up all these rumors about me. i really didn't have nothing to do with that. I wasn't even in the car. You know, I've already been in this much trouble and they're just making this stuff up because I'm an easy scapegoat. You know, I see how it would be easy to convince someone that you didn't do something, that really wants to believe that you didn't do it in the first place.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back