MN MN - Brian Barrett, 19, Milaca, 6 June 1995

FigTree

Reaction score
I couldn't find Brian in the threads for Jason Doe - Im sorry if this is a repeat - what do you think?

NAMUS #13044
Brian Barrett NAMUS Details - LINK HERE
Jason doe details in BLUE

First name: Brian
Middle name: Lee
Last name: Barrett

Date last seen: June 06, 1995 - June 26, 1995
Date entered: 11/23/2011
Age last seen: 19 to 19 years old - Est 16-21 years old
Age now: 37 years old
Race: White - White
Sex: Male - Male
Height: (inches) 71.0 (180cm) - 175cm
Weight: (pounds) 165.0 - 169 pounds

Brian was last seen: in Milaca, Minnesota.

Physical:
Hair: Brown - Light brown to dark blond, curly, shoulder length
Eyes: Blue
Scars: Scar on forehead. Scar on right knee. Not noted, Unavailable due to condition found.
Tattoo: Tattoo on upper right arm - Homemade tattoo of a 5 pointed star on his left arm. Faint veining pattern over the right upper arm resembling a faint tattoo.

Comparison photos below

picture.php

The pictures are very similar!! Have you sent to anyone to check on this possible match??

Thank-you so much for the replies - and thank-you for letting me know that Brian has been excluded/ruled out.
I'll see if the mods can put a notification in the Header thread for me.
Much appreciated everyone.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/b/barrett_brian.html

https://dps.mn.gov/divisions/bca/bca-divisions/administrative/documents/barrettbrian.pdf

http://www.nampn.org/cases/barrett_brian.html

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/13044/12 (DNA available)

Missing Since: June 6, 1995 from Milaca, Mille Lacs County, Minnesota
Classification: Missing
Date Of Birth: February 6, 1976
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Scar on forehead. Scar on right knee. Tattoo on upper right arm.
Case Number: 95004925

Details of Disappearance:
Brian Barrett was last seen by his uncle during the early morning hours of June 6, 1995.
His car was found abandoned in a remote field in rural Mille Lacs County later that day.
An extensive search and investigation was conducted and Brian was never seen or heard from again.

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Mille Lacs County Sheriff's Office
320-983-8250

Brian would have turned 38 years old yesterday.

NAT_13044_2.jpg

Seems like there's only one picture of him available...What a handsome guy, I love his hair!
Wondering what happened to him. Was he involved with drugs, anything illegal? Is foul play suspected? Mental health problems, possible suicide?

Since I can't find anything from his family or friends online, not even a news article or something like that AND his car was found in a remote field in a rural area...makes me think it is believed he took his own life and has never been located.

Just bumping for Brian. There's just nothing further about him....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bumping up case.
There is a blog entry out there about his case that I can't link, because I'm sure it wouldn't be approved, but it's easy to find and was interesting to read. It has possibilities about his life but keeping in mind they aren't verified facts.
I hope someday soon his relatives will have answers.

Bumping up case.
There is a blog entry out there about his case that I can't link, because I'm sure it wouldn't be approved, but it's easy to find and was interesting to read. It has possibilities about his life but keeping in mind they aren't verified facts.
I hope someday soon his relatives will have answers.

Found it. Thank you!

Found it. Thank you!

I could not find it, is it still available??

it’s sad there is so info from friends Or family. I didn’t see anything from his family asking about his whereabouts either, I looked in Milaca library years back in the old papers and I didn’t see anything. I kind of wonder if he possibly ditched his car and was picked up by someone else and dropped off outta state. Milaca had nothing going on in the 90s, still don’t really to this day. Except drugs started making its way in the town early 00s.
Milaca is a cute small town, one of those “everyone knows everyone” type of town, it was very teeny in the 90s.

Anyone able to find anything about this lad? After all these years.. nothing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back