The little beauty found in the Roma camp is not Baby Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love for the people who think this could be Lisa to tell me why someone would abduct a baby in Kansas City, MO to bring to Greece. Do you think that the couple we know about is the one who actually snuck into the Irwin home? Or was it someone else, who sold them an American baby?

They're saying her dentals look like she's five or six years old, so it's quite impossible for her to be Lisa.

I would love for the people who think this could be Lisa to tell me why someone would abduct a baby in Kansas City, MO to bring to Greece. Do you think that the couple we know about is the one who actually snuck into the Irwin home? Or was it someone else, who sold them an American baby?

Now they are calling it an "Home Evasion":

Clipped from the article above:
Attorney John Picerno, who has represented Irwin and Bradley since their daughter disappeared from her bed after an apparent home invasion, confirmed they were one of four American inquiries about Maria, but refused to go into further detail.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-contact-Greek-authorities.html#ixzz2iSEA1b76
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What about checking for the BirthMark on the girl in Greece?

American couple: Is mystery girl found in Roma camp our missing daughter?

ATHENS -- An American couple whose baby daughter vanished from their Kansas City home two years ago has contacted authorities in Greece who are trying to solve the mystery surrounding a blond girl found in a Roma camp.

Lisa Irwin vanished from her home in Kansas City, Mo., in Oct. 2011.

Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, whose 10-month-old daughter Lisa Irwin disappeared in October 2011, got in touch with the The Smile of a Child charity that is heading up the hunt for the girl's biological parents, a spokesman confirmed to NBC News on Tuesday.

John Picerno, a lawyer for the family, said he had contacted the FBI and the couple’s interest in the girl’s discovery had been registered.

"The (FBI) agent has made an official inquiry through governmental channels with the authorities in Greece," he said. "We are awaiting a response from them, which we anticipate will be forthcoming as soon as possible."

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/...-found-in-roma-camp-our-missing-daughter?lite

Can't see this being Lisa,too old imo

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Putting the age-altered image of what Lisa might look like today, and the image of Maria next to each other, they look like they could be sisters. Same lips, other similarities. But I agree with other posters.. Maria is older than Lisa would be today.

Plus... I have never forgotten... the cadaver dog hit on Bradley's bedroom...

I very much doubt it just quietly .. sounds like wishful thinking .. sadly I think baby Lisa died the night she 'disappeared' JMO.

Wouldn't that be something?? I don't even like to think about where BL could be right now.

Hopefully someone, somewhere, will be getting their baby back, even if it's not BL's parents.

Guys - please leave the snark out of your comments. Not everyone feels the same way and some find the snark on the offensive side. Just leave it out, okay? It keeps the threads open longer.

Thanks,

Salem

All I can say is, strange things happen. Who knows what goes through the minds of people who do some of the things we read about.

If Baby Lisa was really taken, then I, personally, think this is worth checking out. It does seem doubtful because the little girl is supposedly older than Lisa would be now, but, ya never know.

Salem

Even if it turns out that this little girl is not Lisa, I think that whenever her name and picture is in the news it's a good thing. MOO.

This story is on all the news outlets today. I just can't understand it, Lisa wouldn't even have turned THREE until next month & dental records have already confirmed this child is at least 5-6. What are they (media) thinking, ratings??

This story is on all the news outlets today. I just can't understand it, Lisa wouldn't even have turned THREE until next month & dental records have already confirmed this child is at least 5-6. What are they (media) thinking, ratings??

And of course the Madeleine McCann "what ifs?".

Madeleine would be far too old, and she has that distinctive eye.

Baby Lisa wouldn't even be three yet.

I mean, there is possibility and probability. IMO, it is not probable that this child is either girl. (And my gut says not possible either!:truce:)

OK good point .. and why in the *advertiser censored** did Lisa's parents bother contacting the agency too right?? Manipulation of perception? :banghead:

Unless someone was able to do the rapid age syndrome that happens on soaps there is no way this is baby Lisa.

While I don't necessarily think it is her either, apparently they are taking the possibility seriously. :dunno:

Is gypsy girl 'Maria' the missing Baby Lisa? FBI joins investigation as Missouri parents await answers

"Because of the physical similarities between Lisa and Maria we have contacted the authorities here, as well as overseas, and are waiting for their responses," the couple wrote in an email to Sky News. Lisa would turn 3 years old in November.

The inquiry is reportedly one of eight leads being taken seriously by Greek police as authorities are working to uncover “Maria’s” identity.

Another three are in the U.S. while there are one each in Canada, Sweden, France and Poland, The Telegraph reports. No one has yet come forth to claim “Maria” as their daughter

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/1...tificate-investigation-in-mystery-girl-maria/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie