Pastor of mega church says wife has gone away for 1 year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday80

Reaction score
Pastor of mega-church claims wife went away for 1 year intensive treatment, has anyone actually heard from the wife, though?

Pastor is speaking on his wife's behalf, addressing her wrongs (second article linked).

http://www./996563/megachurch-pastor-dedicates-sermon-to-why-hes-divorcing-his-cheatin-wife-video/

<modsnip>

She has gone to a 1 YEAR inpatient tx facility?

The megachurch pastor shared that both the Carpenter and Hilley families spent time talking with Mrs. Carpenter Tuesday for 45 hours and that his wife asked him to relay a message.

Wonder if her family can confirm this. Also, 45 hrs in one day?

Get OUTTA here! I hope some one is in touch with her family!

Wtf? There is so much wrong with this, I don't even know where to start... :scared: :help: :eek:hoh:

Dude, wait, what?

Sounds like another poor soul like Shelly Miscavige... dislike.

I only saw ONE post on her FB page, stating she was a member of their church. Odd.....

From his FB message.

Both sides of the family actually spoke w Hope on the phone for 45 minutes yesterday

Reading his message on FB now....

Here's Bing's definition of apostle:
2.prominent Christian missionary: a prominent Christian missionary, especially one who is responsible for first converting a people

While it sounds odd to the rest of us, I guess it's a plausible title. "Missionary" doesn't necessarily mean overseas. The mission field can be your town.

Smart move on his part IMO. Squash those pesky rumors!! My guess is that a lot of his church members believe him. After all, he grew his mega church by being believable.

I think it took alot of courage for him to speak out. Ministers are human too and go through same stuff as anyone else. Their problem whether minister or spouse the church looks up to them and they dont seldom admit they have a problem because the church is depending on them. I know a wonderful young paster whose wife left him because she wasnt cut out for ministers wife. It was too much for her to deal with. He was broken when he had to tell the church but the congregation stood by him through it. He is now remarried and a child on the way.

From his FB message.

Both sides of the family actually spoke w Hope on the phone for 45 minutes yesterday
This is him saying this though, right, not the people individually, independently reporting it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23