Age progression pictures

Firefly75

Miles away
Reaction score
Any chance we could have all age progression pictures of Anna listed in one post or thread in chronological order? Perhaps with the real pictures of her at the beginning? I'm feeling somewhat visual this morning...

Any chance we could have all age progression pictures of Anna listed in one post or thread in chronological order? Perhaps with the real pictures of her at the beginning? I'm feeling somewhat visual this morning...
Very good idea, but the only age-progression picture I really believe in intuitively was the one which is next to most recent, the one we used on the back cover of Searching for Anna. I don't really much care for the current one, even though the National Center made some adjustments at my request. Some of the earlier renderings don't look like anybody in Anna's gene pool. I think the software for these has become ever more sophisticated, but it still has to be manipulated by an artist, with reference to family pictures.

It's a tricky one, isn't it? How accurate do you feel the one where Anna is high-school aged if you don't mind me asking? (In case someone does go through HS yearbooks looking for Anna.)

It's a tricky one, isn't it? How accurate do you feel the one where Anna is high-school aged if you don't mind me asking? (In case someone does go through HS yearbooks looking for Anna.)
I thought that one was pretty good too. Those two were done by the same artist/detective. I think the most recent one was done by a different person.

Thank you. Do you think the person who did the two that you feel are satisfactory would be available to do another one?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back