IN IN - Robert Houk, 27, Indianapolis, 1 Oct 1990

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Robert H. Houk, missing from IN since Oct. 1990.

NAMUs file MP7541: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7541/0/

He is listed as being a bit older that "Jason" and he went missing about 5 years before "Jason" was involved in the accident. But others things look promising - the hair, his size, his propensity to hitchhike to get around. Also, it does not look like he has been ruled out on NAMUS, so this might be a good lead?

Salem

Robert H. Houk, missing from IN since Oct. 1990.

NAMUs file MP7541: https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/7541/0/

He is listed as being a bit older that "Jason" and he went missing about 5 years before "Jason" was involved in the accident. But others things look promising - the hair, his size, his propensity to hitchhike to get around. Also, it does not look like he has been ruled out on NAMUS, so this might be a good lead?

Salem

Highly unlikely. Jason didn't have a deformed finger.

Mr. Houk was worth a try. I have spent the last couple of days researching and I would like to suggest the following 7 names to WS that I have not seen mentioned as possible "Jasons" before. I could not find ANY of these on the "Ruled OUT" list on Jason's Namus page.(It now exceeds 200 ruled out names). I am very new at this- I have not yet figured out how to link. I would like to hear other WS members' opinions on any or all of these. For the following names I have used as criteria height 5'7"- 6 feet and brown or blonde hair. I noticed NAMUS has now changed "Jason's" eye and hair color from blond red to brown and changed his eyes from blue to brown.
1. Douglas Alan Davis (Doe Ntwk MP1274 dmca missing since 3/21/1995. Age 39
2. John Podniestrzanski (NAMUS MP13982; Doe Ntwk MP1264 DMFL)
3. Donald Jean Belliveau (Doe Ntwk MP3885 DMAB) supposedly went hiking in Canada in the middle of winter-missing since Jan 27, 1995. Aged 28 Hiking in a Canadian winter seems odd to me.
4. Robin Read- aged 15 (Doe Ntwk MP1293 DMCA) left his family a note saying he felt "unwanted"-LE believes he may have jumped off Golden Gate Bridge, but has never been proven and he has never been found. Missing since Jan. 24, 1995.
5. Shawn Hale (Doe NtWk MP4290 dmca; NAMUS MP7546) missing since Nov. 4, 1994- had argument with parent, stormed out of house, and has not been seen since. Age 19 yrs.
The next two are long shots, but you never know.

6. Milan Grizold (Doe Ntwk MP2258 dmsvn) missing since Nov 27, 1994. Believed to be headed for Singapore. If he was heading for Singapore he obviously had a passport and could have traveled to U.S. I'm not saying he did, but it is possible.
7. John Bornos (NAMUS MP1722) missing since 4/19/1993. was at a family gathering, claimed he felt ill, and stepped outside for air. He seemingly vanished into the air. His abandoned vehicle was found a week later approximately 7 miles away from the home.

Mr. Houk was worth a try. I have spent the last couple of days researching and I would like to suggest the following 7 names to WS that I have not seen mentioned as possible "Jasons" before. I could not find ANY of these on the "Ruled OUT" list on Jason's Namus page.(It now exceeds 200 ruled out names). I am very new at this- I have not yet figured out how to link. I would like to hear other WS members' opinions on any or all of these. For the following names I have used as criteria height 5'7"- 6 feet and brown or blonde hair. I noticed NAMUS has now changed "Jason's" eye and hair color from blond red to brown and changed his eyes from blue to brown.
1. Douglas Alan Davis (Doe Ntwk MP1274 dmca missing since 3/21/1995. Age 39
2. John Podniestrzanski (NAMUS MP13982; Doe Ntwk MP1264 DMFL)
3. Donald Jean Belliveau (Doe Ntwk MP3885 DMAB) supposedly went hiking in Canada in the middle of winter-missing since Jan 27, 1995. Aged 28 Hiking in a Canadian winter seems odd to me.
4. Robin Read- aged 15 (Doe Ntwk MP1293 DMCA) left his family a note saying he felt "unwanted"-LE believes he may have jumped off Golden Gate Bridge, but has never been proven and he has never been found. Missing since Jan. 24, 1995.
5. Shawn Hale (Doe NtWk MP4290 dmca; NAMUS MP7546) missing since Nov. 4, 1994- had argument with parent, stormed out of house, and has not been seen since. Age 19 yrs.
The next two are long shots, but you never know.

6. Milan Grizold (Doe Ntwk MP2258 dmsvn) missing since Nov 27, 1994. Believed to be headed for Singapore. If he was heading for Singapore he obviously had a passport and could have traveled to U.S. I'm not saying he did, but it is possible.
7. John Bornos (NAMUS MP1722) missing since 4/19/1993. was at a family gathering, claimed he felt ill, and stepped outside for air. He seemingly vanished into the air. His abandoned vehicle was found a week later approximately 7 miles away from the home.

Just bumping for rainwater, not sure if these were seen. Maybe should be posted individually?

Houk used tranquilizers at the time of his disappearance in 1990. He may have violent tendencies and caution is recommended when approaching him... this information is published in the charley project... I think two things happened... he may have committed suicide already He couldn't handle his own internal conflicts anymore, he was simply murdered by someone who upset him a lot... without medication it is difficult to maintain sanity...
either way
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine