Timeline of Events

missy_g

Reaction score
I have asked several times before but I will ask again.

Does anyone who thinks that Damien Echols, Jason Baldwin and Jessie Misskelley have a timeline of what they think happened that night? Do you have a summary (whether short or long) or theory of what happened that night?

I know CR has a great timeline/summary/theory of what she thinks happened that night but I'm curious to see what non supporters think.

TIA

I agree with the timeline of events established by the evidence gathered in the official investigation and as presented at the trials, and I've not see anyone who supports to the convictions argue otherwise. I can't say I've ever seen it written out in timeline format though, but would be happy construct something along the lines of CR's timeline which you allude to if you could provide it for reference.

I'm still interested in seeing that timeline you've praised if there's still a chance you might be able to provide a link to it.

Yes I will. Sorry, I have a 9 month old so it's hard for me to use a laptop, in always on my phone. I will do so tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries, I'm in no rush and certainly understand having far more important matters to attend to.

Here is the thread to CR's theory
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147822"]My Theory - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I had just looked it up and was going to post the link myself! In the process, I reread what I had written. The only major difference between now and then is that I believe Jacoby was involved - maybe just in helping cover up the crime and maybe in the actual murders. There are other minor discrepancies, but they're simply not worth mention. Please remember that this is just my theory. I'm not saying that it's 100% correct, but I do believe it makes more sense than three teenagers out to sacrifice three children to Satan or even three teenagers intent on a thrill kill. Although I have only provided actual times sporadically, I believe that it's sufficient to follow the scenario. Finally, I reserve the right to change my mind if new evidence (or a compelling interpretation of old evidence) comes to light. Unlike the wmpd (who came up with a story and then tried to find evidence to support it instead of following the evidence), I continue to investigate to see if there is anything else available about this crime (technically, crimes) that would change my ideas. Currently, I still contend that Terry Hobbs is the primary candidate for the title of "child killer" and hope that he is thoroughly investigated.

I think it is well written. I have never seen a non write anything like it or similar or even a short summary.

I think it is well written. I have never seen a non write anything like it or similar or even a short summary.

One of 2 things is likely to happen.

1. You will be referred to another website.

2. You will simply be referred to the evidence used to convict.

FWIW I can't stand that WMTruth website that just cites that untying the knot book that does use evidence to convict but is mostly opinion.

Do you think what you liked to constant with the body of evidence, and have you seen the documentation she promised to provide? Regardless, I will put together something of a similar format to what you linked from CR because I've promised I would, but please understand it will take me considerable time and effort as writing narratives has never come easy for me, and I've other things to do as well.

Do you think what you liked to constant with the body of evidence, and have you seen the documentation she promised to provide? Regardless, I will put together something of a similar format to what you linked from CR because I've promised I would, but please understand it will take me considerable time and effort as writing narratives has never come easy for me, and I've other things to do as well.

I would just like to see another point of view from a non supporter. A "timeline" has never been put together (that I can find) from a non supporter before.

Surely you don't consider what you linked from CR to rightly be a timeline either though, do you? And which would you prefer, a chronological list of documented events along the lines this one at Wikipeida:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_the_American_Civil_Rights_Movement"]Timeline of the African-American Civil Rights Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame],

Or would you rather a speculative narrative like what you linked from CR?

it's halloween. take a night off, pal.:dervish:

it's halloween. take a night off, pal.:dervish:
I respect others' rights to ascribe significance to what ever dates they like, but I've no interest in doing so myself and I'd appreciate it if you could bring yourself to respect that.

I respect others' rights to ascribe significance to what ever dates they like, but I've no interest in doing so myself and I'd appreciate it if you could bring yourself to respect that.

hahahaha! i do. you're fine. just trying to lighten things a bit for the remainder of the night.

That's why I always put (or try to anyway) timeline/theory. CR presented a narrative but also listed times these things could have happened as well.

And that's why I"m asking: would you prefer I present a chronological list of documented events along the lines of the Timeline of the African-American Civil Rights Movement which I linked from Wikipedia, or a narrative filed with things one might presume could've happened with occasional approximations of timing sprinkled throughout like what you've linked from CR?

One of 2 things is likely to happen.

1. You will be referred to another website.

2. You will simply be referred to the evidence used to convict.

I'll add a third: You'll simply be ignored.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back