Many People Believe Darlie Needs a New Trial, Discuss it Here.

Yellowrose

Former Member
Reaction score
Jeana claims there are 95% Darlie Supporters in this forum. Where are they? Shouldn't they be discussing why she needs a new trial.

Jules said:
Is there really a point to this thread? :doh:
Read what is says under the Darlie Routier forum. I'm just rocking the boat, a little so Jeana can call the forum Police. Robert got me in trouble because he's one of the 95% that supports Darlie. He thinks Darin did it. But Darlie did it, he just helped her cover it up. That's why she keeps her MOUTH shut! Darin disgusts me, he's sicker than she is.

I don't believe she deserves a new trial. She wouldn't be spending her life in jail to cover up for something that her husband did (that is if they are saying she has knowledge that he did it). From what I read in a book about that case Darlie seemed like a very selfish person. I don't think anyone else had motive to kill the boys except for Darlie. Just my opinion though.

I did read it - which is why I asked if there was a point to this thread.

I don't see it as "rocking the boat." If you have an issue with Jeana, perhaps sending her a PM would be a better alternative than posting obnoxious posts.

Personally, I enjoy reading her posts on this forum and look forward to the information she shares here.

Rachael said:
I don't believe she deserves a new trial. She wouldn't be spending her life in jail to cover up for something that her husband did (that is if they are saying she has knowledge that he did it). From what I read in a book about that case Darlie seemed like a very selfish person. I don't think anyone else had motive to kill the boys except for Darlie. Just my opinion though.
I'd like to see her get a new trial with a lawyer that was free to present an alternate theory of the crime--namely that her husband did it. The public defenders were actually going that direction until Darin found out and suddenly produced 100k from somewhere to hire Mulder.

But as I've said elsewhere, any appeal based on trying to prove the existence of mystery perps is not going anywhere, and any trial based on that most likely has the same result: a guilty verdict.

As for motive: Darin had it. The boys were right there. They were witnesses. Their deaths wouldn't help him much financially. Darlie's certainly would.

RstJ

Yellowrose said:
Jeana claims there are 95% Darlie Supporters in this forum. Where are they? Shouldn't they be discussing why she needs a new trial.

Where did you get that? I said Robert was more intelligent than 95% of the SUPPORTERS ON THIS FORUM. Sorry if you feel that you fall into the 5%, but I never said that you did.

Yellowrose said:
Read what is says under the Darlie Routier forum. I'm just rocking the boat, a little so Jeana can call the forum Police. Robert got me in trouble because he's one of the 95% that supports Darlie. He thinks Darin did it. But Darlie did it, he just helped her cover it up. That's why she keeps her MOUTH shut! Darin disgusts me, he's sicker than she is.

Honey, I AM the forum police on this forum. :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

I don't think he particpated in the killings, but I definitely think he was in on the cover up.

I think he is the one who gave Darlie her bruises, etc. I just can't imagine her doing that to herself. But, then again, with her being in a homicidal rage as she was, who knows what she'd be capable of doing to herself.

Do you think she meant to kill herself and didn't quite make it that far?

From Barbara Davis:

During the trial I amassed over 40 steno pads filled with trial testimony and notes. After I reduced the evidence and trial testimony gathered to writing and sent "Precious Angels" to my publisher, I did what I always do when I finish a book, I went on as usual with my life. But my life decided not to go on as usual with me. My world wrapped securely in my beliefs of justice and fairness was shaken to the very core one day shortly after my book was released. Christopher Brown, author of "Media Tried, Justice Denied" called and asked me if I would keep an open mind and let him show me the true facts gathered by him in Darlie's case. I can honestly tell you that I was more than annoyed with him. After all, he hadn't sat in court day after day, week after week, but I sure had. And who did he think he was dragging this thing on while trying to convince me of something I already knew everything about. I told him he was wasting his time because there was no way I'd ever...I repeat, EVER, believe that Darlie was innocent. He assured me he could afford the time and we met. As I examined piece after piece of evidence I found myself convinced beyond any doubt that Darlie Routier was not the one who murdered her children and inflicted her own wounds on June 6, 1996. I found the State's case against her to be immersed in cover-ups, lies, false representations and evidence that was tampered with, tainted and even created to suit particular purposes.The police and prosecutorial tactics and the work they produced is questionable at best and criminal at worst. I cried. I trembled. I became sick at my stomach to the point that when I got home I threw up.

And people who were never present, like yourselves, who think they know the true facts of the case , believe she is guilty, without a doubt, and want her put to death. If Ms. Davis doubts her guilt and she HAS seen firsthand all the evidence and testimony and read all the testimony (you can also read the police officers transcripts where he says no notes were taken during the investigation, and he used his memory to recall facts- after more than 1 year before the trial- Like he could recall this stuff accurately) has doubts about her guilt, just maybe you will see that justice was NOT present in this courtroom during her trial.

That does not mean she is innocent, but it does put to question the fairness of her trial. If anyone reads the police officer's testimony, wouldn't you wonder how you can recall without written notes what actually was seen and heard by him? I sure do!

Hi Lucchesicourt - welcome to WS!

So if not Darlie, who do you think commited these crimes? Are you thinking Darin did them too?

I am sorry to say it but I don't believe for a split second that someone just walked in off the street and decided to kill those boys. The mother killed them and the father may have helped to cover it up. It seems to me that Darlie was more important to Darin than the boys were. If my husband had any thought that I killed my children he would kill me. If Darin killed the boys and tried to kill Darlie she would have said it immediatly. She isn't spending her life in jail covering for her husband. She's way too selfish for that IMO.

Jules said:
I don't think he particpated in the killings, but I definitely think he was in on the cover up.

I think he is the one who gave Darlie her bruises, etc. I just can't imagine her doing that to herself. But, then again, with her being in a homicidal rage as she was, who knows what she'd be capable of doing to herself.

Do you think she meant to kill herself and didn't quite make it that far?

I don't think she wanted to kill herself. I just think she was in a homicidal rage like you said. This case reminds me of Jeffrey MacDonalds.

Rachael said:
I am sorry to say it but I don't believe for a split second that someone just walked in off the street and decided to kill those boys. The mother killed them and the father may have helped to cover it up. It seems to me that Darlie was more important to Darin than the boys were. If my husband had any thought that I killed my children he would kill me. If Darin killed the boys and tried to kill Darlie she would have said it immediatly. She isn't spending her life in jail covering for her husband. She's way too selfish for that IMO.

Darlie's neighborhood wasn't one that someone would just happen by. Either someone in that house did it or it was someone who had a map because it would be VERY easy to get lost in a maze of neighborhood streets where all of the houses looked the same and there are many culdesacs where one would get stuck.

Jeana (DP) said:
Honey, I AM the forum police on this forum. :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

PIMP over here Jeana! Please send a new keyboard. UPS delivers!!! :laugh:

Rachael - I agree with both of your posts. The similarities to MacDonald included. I followed that case too - even driving past 544 Castle last fall when on vacation with LesleeGP and creeping her hubby out that I remembered the address.... ;)

So what do you think Darin did to help cover up for Darlie? Did he plant the sock? Do you think Darlie confessed to Darin what happened and he helped cover which is why neither of them is saying anything?

Jules said:
Rachael - I agree with both of your posts. The similarities to MacDonald included. I followed that case too - even driving past 544 Castle last fall when on vacation with LesleeGP and creeping her hubby out that I remembered the address.... ;)

So what do you think Darin did to help cover up for Darlie? Did he plant the sock? Do you think Darlie confessed to Darin what happened and he helped cover which is why neither of them is saying anything?

I don't know if I actually believe that he helped to cover it up. I just think he figured out she did it after the fact and still stuck by her. Again if Darlie had knowledge of Darin killing those boys she would have said it from day one. IF and it's a big IF Darlie didn't kill the boys she hired someone else to do it. I 100% think she is as guilty as sin. From what I read she seems like a very greedy selfish person and she may not have gotten money from the kids death's but she didn't have to take care of them anymore either.

great_tezi said:
PIMP over here Jeana! Please send a new keyboard. UPS delivers!!! :laugh:

Geez!!! LOL Some people. I think she was a campfire girl who has worn out her welcome. Won't be hearing from her any more. :angel: :angel:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back