Ben Winslow from Fox 13 on True Crime Radio Nov.3 2013

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Tonight (Sunday) Ben Winslow from Fox 13 and the incredible woman behind Court Chatter.com will join me on Tricia's True Crime Radio.

Our topic will be the very strange and twisted case of The State of Utah vs Martin MacNeill in the death of his wife Michelle.

If you have followed Ben you know he knows this case inside and out. He is our go to guy for information.

And lots more of course so please join us tonight 8 PM Eastern. You can listen live by clicking RIGHT HERE

Ben Winslow is a remarkable reporter, one of the best I think & probably has the best reporting I've read anywhere for at least the past few years. He's consistant on twitter and it's so appreciated. I missed the show but will listen to it. Thanks Ben Winslow for your dedication to the news.

Ben Winslow is a remarkable reporter, one of the best I think & probably has the best reporting I've read anywhere for at least the past few years. He's consistant on twitter and it's so appreciated. I missed the show but will listen to it. Thanks Ben Winslow for your dedication to the news.

Thank you Dr. Know. I will pass your kind words along.

Trying to get Ben for tonight's show (Sunday Nov 11) so tune if you can.

TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO SUNDAY NOV 11

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks