AZ AZ - Shaun Searle, 28, Tucson, 5 June 2012

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
shaunsearle.jpg

TUCSON, AZ Jun 18, 2013 7:32 PM EDT
(Tucson News Now) -
It's been a year and two weeks since Shaun Michael Searle went missing.

It was June 5th, 2012 when the 28-year-old Searle stepped out of his mother's midtown home and continued to walk down East Elm street.

He hasn't been seen since.

By her own admission, Shaun Michael's mother knew her son had some real demons.

For years, he struggled with drugs and depression, Penny Searle says.

But on the afternoon of June 5th, 2012, Searle said something seemed very different.

"I've seen him paranoid before, but this time he was very terrified," she says, recalling that day one year ago. "He said he had got involved with some people the night before, some very bad people. And they were going to kill him."

That night -- between 11 PM and midnight -- Shaun Michael walked away, never to be heard from again.

Due to his state of mind and frequent drug abuse, one of the theories is that he killed himself.

But just 15 minutes after Shaun Michael left, his mother says a stranger showed up looking for him.

She'd never seen this man before.

But says he was very interested in knowing the whereabouts of her son.

The next night the same man showed up again, never making any threats toward anyone but definitely making his presence known.

For more of the story - http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/22626728/tucsons-most-wanted-disappearance-of-shaun-michael-searle

Sadly, we never have very much follow up on bodies found or murders somedays. It's our news out here. Frustrates and baffles me to no end. This article comes to mind but will check for other news around the time Shaun disappeared.

Two bodies that were found after Shaun went missing in 2012, in Dec. 2012. I'll check to see if any follow up has been done but it's not broadcasted across the social media world much here. I feel lucky to get a follow up from our local MSM sources most days.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/20385219/human-skeletal-remains-found-near-i-10-in-tucson

I did find this article dated July 30th, 2012.

The missing man has a medical condition, but Hawke did not disclose what it is, citing privacy concerns.

"Information was received that he might be suicidal," she said.

It goes onto say he had no activity on his bank account or cards. He had two warrants on misdemeanor cases pending.

http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local...ce-seeking-help-locating-missing-28-year-old/

Looking at the neighborhood where he disappeared, I don't think anything good happened. While it is not as bad as it was in the 1980s and early 1990s, that's a drug neighborhood, especially that far west of 1st Ave and north of Speedway. Heroin. Crack. Probably meth, too. Police helicopters all the time.

I lived at 1st and Waverly many years ago, when I was a student at U of A. The front door of our duplex pulled out of the frame, because the previous tenants had been raided by TPD. Strangers knocked on our door often trying to sell us stolen goods or drugs. The now-closed Circle K at 1st and Lester had crack dealers come try to sell to anyone who stopped at the stop sign.

If Shaun was headed west, he was going to even worse areas. Rundown motels full of dealers. Working girls on Drachman and Stone. Strip clubs that catered to drug dealers on Oracle and Miracle Mile.

I just hope they find his remains someday, so his mom can have peace. I don't think he's still with us.

Shaun Michael Searle – The Charley Project

Shaun Michael Searle

searle_shaun.jpg
searle_shaun2.jpg
searle_shaun3.jpg
searle_shaun4.jpg
searle_shaun_tattoo.jpg

Missing Since 06/05/2012
Missing From Tucson, Arizona
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Male
Race White
Age 28 years old
Height and Weight 6'1, 180 - 190 pounds
Medical Conditions Searle suffers from depression, and he has a history of drug abuse. He may have been suicidal at the time of his disappearance.
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, blue eyes. Searle had a goatee at the time of his disappearance. He has the following tattoos: flames on his right wrist, skulls and flames on his upper right arm, and a dragon, a dagger and a woman on his chest. A picture of his upper arm tattoo is posted with this case summary. Searle may use the alias names Goleman and/or Robins.

Details of Disappearance
Searle was last seen in Tucson, Arizona on June 5, 2012. He left his mother's home and was last seen walking in the 500 block of east Elm Street between 11:00 p.m. and midnight. He has never been heard from again. He wasn't carrying his wallet, his phone or any cash or credit cards at the time of his disappearance.

According to Searle's mother, the day he went missing he told her he'd gotten involved with some very bad people the previous night and that they were going to kill him. Just fifteen minutes after he left her home, a strange man arrived at the house asking where Searle was. The man came back the next day, also. This person has never been identified.

It's uncharacteristic of Searle to be out of touch with his family, and his mother believes he may be dead. His case remains unsolved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey
Back