GUILTY PA - Matthew Mancuso for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Pittsburgh, 2003

VespaElf

Little Miss Showcase(runner-up)
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,154829,00.html

Cops are releasing a photo of girl (NOT abused) who they belive was at Disney with the little girl who was raped and photographed(the pictures have been distributed on the 'net).They hope indentifying her will identify the victim herself (I understand WHY they cant release the victim's photo but it is frustrating!).
The still belive the victim is from the Northeast US.

ORLANDO, Fla. — Detectives on Wednesday released a photograph they hope will help them identify a girl seen in a series of sexually explicit pictures that were taken at a Walt Disney World (search) hotel and other locations and have circulated over the Internet for the past three years..........................

It would be alot more helpful if the photo was available to the public, just her face of course. If people could see her face I'll be she could be identified in no time. I guess that could also endanger her life. What an awful case. The poor child.

2sisters said:
It would be alot more helpful if the photo was available to the public, just her face of course. If people could see her face I'll be she could be identified in no time. I guess that could also endanger her life. What an awful case. The poor child.
I think investigators are weighing whether to risk that or not...how difficult it must be for them...I mean whose child is this?

This is the first I have heard of this case. Is there more information available? I hope she is a "missing" child with a wonderful family to return to and not of someone crazy enough to sell their own little girl.

I was thinking about this last night...the reread messiecakes post. It says the the photo of the girl they released is "not abused"....so my questions are - How do they know she wasn't abused? What is her connection to the girl in the photos? Was she seen in some of the photos? It seems I read that somewhere, but don't recall where.

lady-eowyn said:
I was thinking about this last night...the reread messiecakes post. It says the the photo of the girl they released is "not abused"....so my questions are - How do they know she wasn't abused? What is her connection to the girl in the photos? Was she seen in some of the photos? It seems I read that somewhere, but don't recall where.
The newly released photo is of another girl who investigators do not believe was sexually exploited.

But the backgrounds of the images of the two girls have enough similarities, including furniture and exercise equipment, that detectives believe they may have been in the same place at the same time

it goes on to say:
The second girl's image was included in a collage found on the Internet that included the sexually exploited girl.

I'm assuming that means they pulled this girls image off the internet collage after noticing the backgrounds were similar.

They can release the photo of the abused girl, but for ethical reason, have choosen not to.

Every person who saw this picture of this girl would know that she is a long term victim of sexual assult.

So every school chum, neighbour, everyone who has access to the internet will know she is a victim.

In Canada we do not name victims of sexual assult to protect their privacy, especially when it involves a child.

The Toronto Police(Canada) are using cutting edge technology called Image Analysis to analysis the background of these pictures.

In one instance they could Identify the country and even the community where a boys was being abused. They analysed a key board and public transportation transfer.

So instead of looking the entire world, they can now narrow their investigation to a particular community in Spain.

I only wish the Canadian courts would take this crime more seriously with appropriate snetencing.

Usually it is a "house arrest" situation, called a conditional discharge.

Sheromom said:
This is the first I have heard of this case. Is there more information available? I hope she is a "missing" child with a wonderful family to return to and not of someone crazy enough to sell their own little girl.

Heres the original thread........http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19237&highlight=disney+child+*advertiser censored*

What should be a child's dream vacation was a nightmare for this poor little girl!!
:mad:

I hope with the release of the other girl's picture they are closer to indentifying the victim AND catching the !!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,154829,00.html

Fox News as the pic up too............Everyone PLEASE LOOK!!! Who knows? You may know this little girl from SOMEWHERE and if we find her we can find the victim who LE says was likley abused DAILY (and likely still is)and over 200 explicit photos have been found!! :mad: THIS HAS TO STOP!!!!!

Im mailing the article out to everyone on my list .These girls are out there-they MUST be found!!

Is it just me- or the quality of the image... or does this child's hair look dyed?

It has that deep, flat black with blue-ish highlights that doesn't look natural.

You could be onto something Hammer....I've dyed my hair black before and it does have the sort of quality. Then again it could be the quality of the picture...but black hair and fair skin are not as common as black hair and olive skin..this girl is definitely fair skinned.

Messiecake, Thanks for the link. If they got this second girl's picture off a *advertiser censored* site, I would ASSUME she has been abused as well.:mad:

Sheromom said:
Messiecake, Thanks for the link. If they got this second girl's picture off a *advertiser censored* site, I would ASSUME she has been abused as well.:mad:

Well they havent SEEN any abuse pics (unlike the other girl) but I agree too that its likely shes been molested and I feel maybe theyre just saying they dont think shes been abused so ,when they girl is identified,there wont be a stigma.

Someone has suggested to me this girl(the witness) may be a "fantasy girl" and someone he tried to molest/photograph but was unsuccessful .
He keeps the photos of her to "dream " about.

Im hoping soooooo hard this girl gets indentified soon.

I think she may be a relative of the victim or a schoolfriend??

Youd think if he molested her the pics would be around so maybe he tried but it didnt work.

The victim is a relative of the pedo or someone he has access to daily because LE states she is abused daily and with so many pics it makes sense.

I hope they identify these girls and catch this s.o.b ASAP!!!

Local Toronto stations are saying that tips are pouring in on the release of this photo.

Is anyone concerned that the abusers may hurt this second child if they fear she could ID them?

Ghostwheel said:
Is anyone concerned that the abusers may hurt this second child if they fear she could ID them?

Thats been addressed by the detectives but they are truly between a rock and hard place.
There is a little girl who has been and continues to be BRUTALLY raped DAILY.
Not only is she raped (in everyway possible) but the rapist is filiming and photographing it for distribution all around the world.This has been going on for over FOUR YEARS.They have a chance to save her AND catch the rapist..........What else should they do???????
Personally I would have no problem with them releasing the victims photo because this girl MUST be saved and some embarrassment is 100% worth it!
Soon this girl will be "too old" for the molester and he'll want to move on.
Identifying her can save more victims (I doubt shes his only "girl").

As a survivor and a victim advocate I am the first one to want to protect anominity but to me this is an emergency situation and drastic measures are called for.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back