GUILTY MO - Anthony Brinkman for soliciting rape of 11yo daughter, Cuba, 2013

Reader

Reaction score
http://www.wafb.com/story/23882492/mo-dad-allegedly-seeks-person-to-rape-beat-child

ST. LOUIS (KSDK/CNN) - A Missouri father is accused of trying to hire someone to attack and assault his young daughter.

Police busted 32-year-old suspect Anthony Brinkman at a Cracker Barrel restaurant in St. Louis.

Investigators said Brinkman posted an online ad looking for someone to beat and rape his 11-year-old daughter as he watched......

SO sick! Hope he never gets a chance to be a dad again.

I can't even find the words. I wonder if he was seperate from the mother and this was some way to get back at her. I hate to think this was something he wanted to do himself but for some reason could not do it. Thankfully he is an idiot and police were able to intervene. How the heck do people post such things on Craigslist? Is there a section titled"Disgusting and Vile Rapists and Murderers Needed".

Thanks, Darkman....He actually did meet someone for this 'request':

Brinkman told the undercover officer, who was posing as a 27-year-old woman, that he wanted her to be his girlfriend so the two could both assault the girl with sex toys, according to the Post-Dispatch. He also wanted help in finding a boyfriend for his daughter......

Authorities told the Post-Dispatch they don't believe the girl had been abused in the past, but that there may be child *advertiser censored* Brinkman's home.

No doubt. Find it all and add as many years as possible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back