Rick Baker/McStay True Crime Radio Sunday Nov 17th

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Tomorrow night 8 PM Eastern on Tricia's True Crime Radio Rick Baker author of the book, "No Goodbyes" about the McStay family disappearance will join us to discuss the tragic discovery of the McStay family in the Mojave desert recently.

Remember the movie, "Yours Mine and Ours" with Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda?
The movie is based on the true story of a woman with 10 kids and a man with 8 kids who marry. Hilarity and love ensues and everyone lives happily ever after right?

Wrong. The children who actually lived with the "Yours Mine and Ours" couple suffered horrible abuse. The Hollywood version couldn't be farther from the truth. Tom North is one of those children and he is all grown up and has written a fascinating book about his life and how he overcame his horrendous childhood. The book is, "True North The Shocking Truth About Yours Mine And Ours". He will joins us as well. That's tomorrow night 8 PM Eastern on Tricia's True Crime Radio

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE

CLICK HERE for the show I did with Rick Baker back on January 27 2013

Have we ever tried to get Candice DeLong? I would love her thoughts on the McStay case, among others.

Have we ever tried to get Candice DeLong? I would love her thoughts on the McStay case, among others.
That is a great idea. Thank you

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back