AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Brittney-Wood-002.jpg

MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WALA) - A missing person report has been filed with the Mobile Police Department for 19-year-old Brittney Wood.

Wood's family said, the last they heard, she was going to visit her uncle near the Styx river area.

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/mobile_county/missing-person-report-filed-on-teen

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2012/jun/07/tillmans-corner-teen-missing-for-a-week-30359-vi-132971/

Verified Members in the Brittney Wood case
BrittsStepMom is verified as Brittney's stepmother
Zeaux is a verified insider
One90Proof is a verified insider

Local Media Links (thank you, gliving)

www.wkrg.com
www.local15tv.com
www.fox10tv.com/
http://www.al.com/press-register/
http://www.northmobilepost.com/

AL - Brittney Wood 19, Mobile, 5/31/12 Media Links, Timeline, Maps *NO DISCUSSION*

AL - Brittney Wood CASE FACTS ONLY **NO DISCUSSION**

Previous Threads
Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/mobile-county/letters-point-to-motive-for-murder

Letters point to motive for murder
Authorities to also reopen suicide investigation
By Andrew Perez
Updated: Thursday, November 21, 2013, 10:51 PM CST
Published: Thursday, November 21, 2013, 8:00 PM CST

Snipped:
In a letter obtained by FOX10 News apparently written to Donald’s wife, the sender writes “Brittney wrote a letter with a lot of evidence on it pertaining to Jennifer, her, you, Mendy, and (child victim). She said if anything happened to her to give it to the police.”

The letter goes on to say, “(no-name) is scared to give the letter up,” and “you need to … get that letter that Brittney wrote. This can seriously (expletive) you up.”

Couldn't quote last thread's giggle about checking in every day because I'm pregnant -- had to add: DUMM DUMM DUMMM! I'm in Alabama, too. All ties together, now, don't it!

Seriously, I am only a few short hours from Mobile, in the capitol city. NOT A SINGLE WORD ABOUT ANY OF THIS. I don't know whether it's inept Alabama journalism, or if this is common when people are looked down upon for not being glamorous, rich, beautiful people. Who cares if some incestuous sex ring in Mobile, Alabama is going on? Says a lot about human condition, if you ask me.

Off soapbox -- but you would think that this story, and all its dramatic, sick, movie-esque twists and turns would at least make a tiny blurb in the middle of the Advertiser, between the heart-attacks waiting to happen in the editorial, fighting over college football.

26_13_3.gif
I took the easy way here. :giggle:

I did notice some people in Alabama making comments like they resent the news covering this case too much for their tastes. That's sad because now we're finding out in our society that coaches, den leaders, or even teachers could be members of a child *advertiser censored* sex ring. Plus the family incest thing going on for generations has definitely got to stop.

Quick question, the word 'baby' that some see, is it clearly 'baby' or could it be something else? I only ask, and not that I actually think this is the case, but just to cover all bases, because Butch's wife has a nickname for him that she uses quite frequently on her FB, which is close to 'baby'.

The fact that she calls him "Baba" and he was in Mississippi.....made me think.

I wish we'd hear from Steph soon. I know she's busy and probably completely overwhelmed right now, but I hope she's okay (okay as possible given all that's come out in the last day/night).

In what town/area in Mississippi does Butch live again?

Imagine that, Butch is somebody's baba baby. Yeah, and his Mama thinks there's been a mistake in his arrest.

This is absolutely all I could get, and some of it will be wrong. I couldn't find the second part quoted in the video, with all the expletives. I think that must be on another page.

First five lines of letter, in my opinion:

FROM (typed, and name that follows whited out.)

Jennifer Chessy, Mendy, Don are
some of Brittney's family members the girl has said
to them, x 4 more have helped them.
She's naming us all four likely tomorrow.
Just think of all they want her to tell.
*** says that Brittney wrote a letter with
a lot of evidence pertaining to Jennifer, her,
you, Mendy and *** , asking if anything
happened to her go and give it to the police.
But **** is scared to give the letter up.
I want it sorted out before you go
?? ?? or going to the girl in hostel.
?? ??send baby and daughter to police
?? Brittney, but she refused to get herself
?? now girl says she's away in Mississippi
?? ??safety, go see attorney.
?? .. and he is doing it for the baby.

Waaaaa, :tantrum: I hate new threads. All the going back and forth to find things, not to mention the sadness that comes with another thread and still no answers.

Still sitting here on the dang fence. :fence:

Brittney, so many think you are gone. I will never give up hope. No painted dirt rock for you sweetie.

I wish we'd hear from Steph soon. I know she's busy and probably completely overwhelmed right now, but I hope she's okay (okay as possible given all that's come out in the last day/night).

:seeya:

Popping in to let everyone know we are hanging in there. Wally is resting now it has been rough as anyone can imagine.

It will take me till sometime tomorrow to catch up if by then. Y'all have been brainstorming up a storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member