Can we discuss Carol Tranmers statement please....

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldengirl57

Reaction score
Its really bugging me.

There is something totally off about it. We are to believe Mrs Fenn lived directly above 5A.

Please really read the statement by Carol Tranmer it makes no sense.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/CAROL_TRANMER.htm

I dont for one minute think she did not understand what is ground floor, 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc. She mentions ground floor in her statement.

She is adamant her aunt lived on THIRD FLOOR. There is no THIRD floor directly above 5A.

Also her aunt lived in 20 Waterside Gardens, Block 5G.

IF you read her statment she mentions TWO GUEST rooms in the apartment and with her aunts bedroom that would make it a THREE BEDROOM apartment.

She mentions wonderful BREATHTAKING VIEWS over OC, towards the ocean, hardly that view above 5A.

She says she looked RIGHT DOWN and saw someone....RIGHT DOWN, sounds like she was UP high.

IF you look at David Paynes apartment there are 3 floors actually a penthouse above, so 4 floors.

Carol mentions a lift that went DIRECTLY to her aunts door ONLY HER aunts door.

Now either i am going nuts, or this women is on another planet.

IS IT IMPORTANT, well yes it is because if Mrs Fenn heard crying on the 1st May it would hardly be the McCanns children, but could be David Paynes.

No there is something so off with this.

Also I noticed too a remarkable likeness between David Paynes daughter Lily and Madeliene. Did Lily go to creche 2nd/3rd?

Just a few things niggling me.

This is the view I would expect she is talking about.

http://ownersapartments.co.uk/view/123

I just confused....

And this is LILY and Madeliene

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t140/MrsAristotle/lilly_zps1cb5fbdb.jpg

Americans and British have different ways of naming the floors.

You guys have first floor, second floor etc, those of us under British rule have ground floor, first floor, second floor.

So a second floor apartment to those in the US is the second level, whereas to us it is actually third level.

Also, Madeleine cried alone at night more than once. We cannot check with Mrs Fenn but she reported her crying on one night, but the McCanns said it was another night.

Of course the McCanns have problems with day/time/hour so who knows.

I personally suspect Madeleine probably cried every night, her parents only came up with the "where were you" story because a witness to the crying existed.

Another big fat hink in the story. Kids crying alone every night, but no one is "checking" at all until the last night.

:sick:

She does sound quite confused in a number of places in that interview.

You guys have first floor, second floor etc, those of us under British rule have ground floor, first floor, second floor.

So a second floor apartment to those in the US is the second level, whereas to us it is actually third level.

Also, Madeleine cried alone at night more than once. We cannot check with Mrs Fenn but she reported her crying on one night, but the McCanns said it was another night.

I personally suspect Madeleine probably cried every night, her parents only came up with the "where were you" story because a witness to the crying existed.

Another big fat hink in the story. Kids crying alone every night, but no one is "checking" at all until the last night.

Yes some of that I understand. In the uk, its, basement, ground floor, 1st floor, 2nd floor etc.

She does seem to understand ground floor, 1st floor.

The thing which confuses me is not so much if she is confused about the status of these floors, its her DESCRIPTION.

Lets just say for arguements sake Mrs Fenn lived on the first floor there is no way you can have a WONDERFUL VEIW on this floor including the OCEAN, and she also makes a comment :

Well, below, if you look right down, there is a street which leads to the supermarket which is at the end of a small' I call it an alley' a long passageway in front of all of the verandas that look towards the pool. There is a hedge which lines the small gates which gave access to the ground-floor apartments and it was through one of these small gates that I saw this person leave.

If it was the first floor its an odd thing to say IF YOU LOOK RIGHT DOWN and from what I can see first floor would not give you a beautiful view of any ocean.

No I am not convinced Mrs Fenns home was just above the McCanns.

or the statement is totally out of whack why?

Mrs Fenn is on the first floor, just above the McCanns apartment

ee.jpg

Yes some of that I understand. In the uk, its, basement, ground floor, 1st floor, 2nd floor etc.

She does seem to understand ground floor, 1st floor.
U
The thing which confuses me is not so much if she is confused about the status of these floors, its her DESCRIPTION.

Lets just say for arguements sake Mrs Fenn lived on the first floor there is no way you can have a WONDERFUL VEIW on this floor including the OCEAN, and she also makes a comment :

Well, below, if you look right down, there is a street which leads to the supermarket which is at the end of a small' I call it an alley' a long passageway in front of all of the verandas that look towards the pool. There is a hedge which lines the small gates which gave access to the ground-floor apartments and it was through one of these small gates that I saw this person leave.

If it was the first floor its an odd thing to say IF YOU LOOK RIGHT DOWN and from what I can see first floor would not give you a beautiful view of any ocean.

No I am not convinced Mrs Fenns home was just above the McCanns

or the statement is totally out of whack why?

Ive not heard about this witness before so I have no clue.

I'm more concerned about the discrepancies in the accounts of the main players. The British rags will publish any carp for a headline including the witterings of the neighbors cat.

Mrs Fenn is on the first floor, just above the McCanns apartment

ee.jpg

yes thanks hun, i have seen this. It does not tally with her statement no way lol....

Is it important? Probably not, but she did state she saw someone the night maddy went missing so did she?

I hate this huge discrepancie in statements as it makes me worry that the police are not testing the statements so anything goes if that makes any sense.

Thanks though for your time and help.

IF she was on the third floor she cant have been ABOVE the mccanns....

Here's another from a different view.
You can actually see Mrs Fenn standing on her veranda overlooking the Mccann's apartment.

file.php

I don't see how anyone would describe that as the 3rd floor.

Here's another from a different view.
You can actually see Mrs Fenn standing on her veranda overlooking the Mccann's apartment.

file.php

I don't see how anyone would describe that as the 3rd floor.

EXACTLY.

Her statement:

DC1485'ground floor... ground floor, first floor'

CT'No, she is the third, I believe that she is on the third floor.

DC1485'Third floor.

CT'There is only one on top, therefore, she is on the third floor, at the end apartment. Once there, you take the elevator or the stairs. There is no other entrance or exit. You go directly to her door. She lives at the end. There is no other access.

//////////

So how can she get it so wrong...the police officer prompted her with the right floor....

and she still insisted the third lol....there is no THIRD ......

:banghead:

Oh well I certainly would not take any notice of her seeing anyone to be honest if she cant even get this simple fact correct...

BBM.
That can't be the explanation imo. Wouldn't that linguistic difference make her statements sound to an American like she was talking of something on a too low a level, not on a too high a level? Third floor would be the fourth level if we count ground floor, first floor, second floor etc.

Just to point out that I'm from the UK and some people do say 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc, instead of ground, 1st and 2nd. It just seems more logical to some.

I don't know if it was just my wrong feeling but this particular witness always seemed the strangest to me.. like she just walked out from an Agnatha Christie's novel!

There are three apartments in that block.

Counting them as ground, first, second = no third floor
Counting them as first, second, third = Mrs Fenn could still not be considered third floor

It isn't a big deal. Some parts of her statement leave alot to be desired. EG She saw this strangely acting man when it was getting cooler and the sun was going doown, but she couldn't be sure if it was in the morning or the afternoon she saw him. That is until the kind policeman interviewing her persuaded her that it must have been in the afternoon.
:floorlaugh:

I always believed Ms Fenn there was a video of her early on...I dk if it's still up anywhere though.

I think that Madeleine was never missing much like Caylee. JMO; not anything else. I think this is a case of infanticide and always have. The McCanns know they can carry on this ruse forever; along with their FUND.

Has anyone else ever thought that it was possible she wondered out and fell down those stairs and the McCanns found her dead and cleaned up what they could...and started with a cover story of her going missing? Because I fault KM in this case. I'd like her to tell the truth. JMO. I dont care what country has ruled them no longer a POI in this case; I think they both are the ONLY POI in this case. That's just my opinion. The rest, is a sideshow that started with THE FUND. Do you all remember GM and his meetings with his whiteboard about THE FUND?

I think I've got more chance of finding Madeleine then figuring out that flow chart.

GM & his Whiteboard

gerry-mccann-parents-of-missing-child-madeleine-mccann-gerry-and-kate-mccann-june-16-2007-1idEo0.jpg

I always found this bizarre a WTF moment in my head.

I can understand why they went for all this funding it seems unseemly some how and did nothing to find their daughter. Actually i think it had the opposite affect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni