Dr. William Petit, lone survivor of CT home invasion, and new wife welcome baby boy!!

So glad to hear that he has found happiness after the horrible events six years ago. Sending love and happiness to William, his wife, and their precious baby boy. :)

How bittersweet it is.. only bitter due to the horrific loss this man endured in losing the three females I am certain were his world and his entire future, his wife, and their two beautiful, young daughters.. I am overjoyed to know that this man has been blessed in finding love and the beautiful blessing of having a child with her..

I know that the loss that Dr. Petit has endured is one that will never fully heal, nor be entirely whole in there always being present the hole of having Jennifer, Hayley, and Michaela stripped from his life by such true evil..

Dr. Petit deserves to have found love and happiness once again and I am thrilled to hear this wonderful news about he and his wife's new, beautiful baby boy..

I remember seeing his story featured on TV. At the time I wondered if he would ever move on and thought that he felt like he was at fault (even though he wasn't). I'm so glad to see that he has found love again and now a beautiful baby!

William Petit set to run for Connecticut state legislature six years after his family was tortured and murdered during 2007 home invasion

Dr William Petit's family was killed by two criminals during home invasion

His wife was raped then strangled before his daughters were burned alive

He survived the ordeal and has since become a tough justice campaigner

Dr Petit, a Republican, has now been nominated for a state legislative seat

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-run-Connecticut-state-legislature-seat.html

William Petit set to run for Connecticut state legislature six years after his family was tortured and murdered during 2007 home invasion

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-run-Connecticut-state-legislature-seat.html

Thank you for posting this I have so much admiration for Mr. Petit it is inspiring how he has coped after a terrible tragedy. I just wish the press would stop posting photos of those monsters in articles they need to be forgotten & Mr Petit's family remembered.

Very happy to hear this!
Dr Petit is truly an incredible man, cannot forget the sheer horror of that particular case and how he kept going, when many, understandably could not.
It might even be an emotional advantage that this first child with his present wife is male.

Wonderful news and bless this man!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back