Can we spot timing patterns with IK?

Backwoods

Reaction score
This may seem a little out there -- and I hope it's OK to start a thread for it:

I've been thinking. We now have two known (Samantha Koenig and the Curriers) and one very likely (Debra Feldman) dates when IK committed abduction/murder. Maybe more will come to light soon.

I thought it would be interesting to look at the timing and see if we can discern any seasonal/day-of-the-week/weather or whatever patterns.

Starting us out (chronologically listed):

Debra Feldman - Thursday, April 9, 2009. Season is spring. Three days before Easter. Moon phase: Full moon.

Bill and Lorraine Currier - Wednesday/Thursday, June 8/9, 2011. Season is spring. Close in time to no major holiday. Moon phase: First quarter moon (on the 8th).

Samantha Koenig - Wednesday, February 1, 2012. Season is winter. Close in time to no major holiday. Moon phase: One or two days past first quarter moon (on Jan. 30/31, not sure which)

If anybody can add factors (or make corrections), jump right on in!

It's a small sample, so I know it would be premature to make any assumptions about patterning, but just noting on all three of these:

First half of the year; early in the month; mid-week.

A couple of other patterns:

-- bad weather. both the Koenig and Currier abductions took place on extremely stormy nights.

so... was April 9th 2009 (Feldman) a stormy night???

-- family. crime sprees are immediately subsequent to or prior to visits with family of origin. now, this could be purely because a family visit was good cover for a "trip" in terms of his normal life.

A couple of other patterns:

-- bad weather. both the Koenig and Currier abductions took place on extremely stormy nights.

so... was April 9th 2009 (Feldman) a stormy night???

-- family. crime sprees are immediately subsequent to or prior to visits with family of origin. now, this could be purely because a family visit was good cover for a "trip" in terms of his normal life.

I thought I remembered something about stormy weather -- thanks, cynar.

Making a brief check of Hackensack, NJ, weather records for April 8/9, 2009, though, it doesn't look like it was very stormy there, then. Maybe a little windy, at times.

I thought I remembered something about stormy weather -- thanks, cynar.

Making a brief check of Hackensack, NJ, weather records for April 8/9, 2009, though, it doesn't look like it was very stormy there, then. Maybe a little windy, at times.

...but you know what? I've been going by her last being seen at her home on April 8 and the FBI saying a victim was abducted on April 9.

But now I've found this (bbm):

...How Keyes came in contact with Feldman is unknown. Feldman was last seen at her Park Street home in Hackensack in early April 2009. An unidentified relative filed a missing persons report on April 8, said Michael Mordaga, the city’s police director....
more at: http://www.northjersey.com/hackensack/NJ_womans_photo_caught_killers_eye_investigators_say.html

So -- maybe I should check backwards a few days in those weather records when I get a chance. And maybe even -- if this source is correct in saying the missing persons report was FILED on April 8 (and who can tell) -- she was not in the Hackensack area when abducted after all...?

Alternating custody starting in 2007 w/ daughters mother explains the amount of activity every other year and certain movements to Washington State.

Bill/Lorriane Currier: Younger brother had a baby around that time period in Maine. I'm assuming this is cover for this trip.

Halloween is an important date for him, and explains movements to Seattle during those times.

I also discovered something interesting related to dates/movements but it would violate TOS,plus I wouldn't want to speculate on a public forum on info outside of IK.

Anyone still actively interested in this case? I have been working on it independently since 2015 and would love to discuss ideas.

Alternating custody starting in 2007 w/ daughters mother explains the amount of activity every other year and certain movements to Washington State.

Bill/Lorriane Currier: Younger brother had a baby around that time period in Maine. I'm assuming this is cover for this trip.

Halloween is an important date for him, and explains movements to Seattle during those times.

I also discovered something interesting related to dates/movements but it would violate TOS,plus I wouldn't want to speculate on a public forum on info outside of IK.

Anyone still actively interested in this case? I have been working on it independently since 2015 and would love to discuss ideas.

Everyone on message boards speculates. Please feel free to indulge us. In the middle of a podcast "true crime " and its amazing!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back