CA - Martha Anaya, 28, Santa Ana, 12-Nov-2013

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://newsantaana.com/2013/11/27/sapd-seeks-help-locating-missing-woman-named-martha-anaya/

Published on November 27, 2013
by Editor in Public Safety, Santa Ana

SAPD seeks help locating missing woman named Martha Anaya

Martha-Anaya-300x287.jpg

http://newsantaana.com/2013/11/18/two-women-reported-missing-in-santa-ana/

Two women reported missing in Santa Ana

Coincidentally...(or not)... there are at least two women missing from the same area in Santa Ana...

The other woman's name is Monique Vargas....

Please see link above for Missing Posters for both women...

There are Facebook Pages for the missing women, too, in the above link...

JMO

http://newsantaana.com/2013/11/18/two-women-reported-missing-in-santa-ana/

Two women reported missing in Santa Ana

Coincidentally...(or not)... there are at least two women missing from the same area in Santa Ana...

The other woman's name is Monique Vargas....

Please see link above for Missing Posters for both women...

There are Facebook Pages for the missing women, too, in the above link...

JMO

I was just going to post about the other missing woman in the vicinity, you beat me to it Cluesy. Martha's boyfriend posted about it under the missing article and sounds frantic and is begging for help finding her. I hope some of our wonderful sleuths can help.

I read an article yesterday in the OC Register... That provides a great deal more information about Martha and her family's searching...

Dang if ya don't have to subscribe to the online version to read the whole article! And we have been getting the OC Register for years and years... :banghead:

I am in the process of seeing if I can link it here... Or at least quote some of the article in a post...

The reporter wrote it in more of a human interest angle...

Tay tuned! :please:

JMO

An article about missing mom Martha Anaya. Her mom says Martha didn't work, her whole life was her children. She walked out the door and disappeared. Another woman missing from the same area is highly suspicious.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/salcedo-539626-rosa-martha.html?page=1

Thanks, Snoods! :tyou:

That is the article I was attempting to post!

It gives a more three dimensional "picture" of Martha...

We see her through her mom's and cousin's eyes...

JMO

I just came across that article in my endless quest for information about Bob. I hadn't heard anything about Martha until then. Bill Johnson writes some great articles, he really does. He feels for people and really cares and it shines through in his articles. In my opinion. I'm glad the OC Register is allowing that article to be viewed in full, as a 'complimentary'. It deserves the widest circulation possible.

I hope another missing person in the area doesn't have any connection. That would make Martha's case much more ominous, I think.

BBM

I read an article yesterday in the OC Register... That provides a great deal more information about Martha and her family's searching...

Dang if ya don't have to subscribe to the online version to read the whole article! And we have been getting the OC Register for years and years... :banghead:

I am in the process of seeing if I can link it here... Or at least quote some of the article in a post...

The reporter wrote it in more of a human interest angle...

Tay tuned! :please:

JMO

That's probably good news for you, because they seem to have tied any online subscription to delivery of the newspaper - so if your postal address is outside their delivery area, you can't buy a subscription to the online version. It's really, really weird. They were very nice when I queried it, but said there is nothing I can do.

I wonder who gave the last seen description of Martha? She was on the street but the description only mentions jeans. That's a little strange. I wonder what the temperature was that night?

I have lived in the outskirts of Santa Ana... Grew up in a city very close to it... And am currently living close to it...

Many beautiful restored homes and historical buildings are in Santa Ana... And very upscale areas surround the city...

I lived at a Santa Ana address where there is South Coast Plaza on one side...(a wealthy snooping (ETA shopping :giggle: )center and surrounding professional offices... And the South Coast Performing Arts Center...

Yet my DH and I would hear gunshots at night from the other direction (Santa Ana), our apartment was burglarized... And there were a few burglary attempts, as well...

Unfortunately... Much of Santa Ana is known for having high incidences of gang related violence...

In our OC Register there is a disproportionally high amount of violence/shooting/etc. reports occurring in the Santa Ana city...

This is just to provide a background of the area Martha disappeared from...

JMO

I have lived in the outskirts of Santa Ana... Grew up in a city very close to it... And am currently living close to it...

Many beautiful restored homes and historical buildings are in Santa Ana... And very upscale areas surround the city...

I lived at a Santa Ana address where there is South Coast Plaza on one side...(a wealthy snooping (ETA shopping :giggle: )center and surrounding professional offices... And the South Coast Performing Arts Center...

Yet my DH and I would hear gunshots at night from the other direction (Santa Ana), our apartment was burglarized... And there were a few burglary attempts, as well...

Unfortunately... Much of Santa Ana is known for having high incidences of gang related violence...

In our OC Register there is a disproportionally high amount of violence/shooting/etc. reports occurring in the Santa Ana city...

This is just to provide a background of the area Martha disappeared from...

JMO

BBM Ack!!:eek: How scary! I live in an area with lots of wildlife, deer and such, and hear an occasional gunshot but it is from poachers (grrr). I always call the Texas Parks and Wildlife when I hear it, once I was even called back and offered a reward when my call ended up in the capture of a poacher! I told them to put it back in the system to help catch poachers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back