Happy Holidays

LINative13

Reaction score
I hope everyone enjoys the month of December. It may be a catholic holiday but I believe Christmas put everyone in a good mood. Enjoy your family and friends. Forget your problems and your petty ******** differences. Reach out to someone you might have alienated or might have alienated you. Have a meal and a drink (if you do drink) with everyone you socialize with. But don't go out to dinner...make something together at your house. Be thankful for all of the blessings you have and forget the things you don't. Remember those who are no longer with you. Say the things to the ones who are still with you that you've been meaning to say. Enjoy everyone!

I hope everyone enjoys the month of December. It may be a catholic holiday but I believe Christmas put everyone in a good mood. Enjoy your family and friends. Forget your problems and your petty ******** differences. Reach out to someone you might have alienated or might have alienated you. Have a meal and a drink (if you do drink) with everyone you socialize with. But don't go out to dinner...make something together at your house. Be thankful for all of the blessings you have and forget the things you don't. Remember those who are no longer with you. Say the things to the ones who are still with you that you've been meaning to say. Enjoy everyone!

LINative13, that was SO beautiful, thank you very very much, I will keep you words in mind and act on it the best I can:)

Heart%20of%20Christmas%20(640x360).jpg

LINative13 ~
I don’t post very often in WS despite following this thread (and others) related to the LISK. I just want to say Thanks for such a lovely message, and I wish the same for you and yours!

:snowman: :sleigh: :christmastree:

Just FYI I've met my sappy message quota for 2013-2015 with that one.

Christmas is a CATHOLIC holiday?! Fine, we just won't tell the other Christians. ;)

I'm Sicilian roman Catholic. Sure ill let you guys jump in too :)

But seriously, it bothers me. The state of the country, the world. We can't control the higher ups that really pull the strings in this country.....the big money. What we can do is hold our core mores and morals to heart and protect them. As I write this post I stare at my TV that just spews negativity. Did our boys in blue allow 10 people to get murdered? No. The street cops I know would have emptied tat glock 19 in the killers torso. Us guineas hold our family tight. Il it was my sister found on that beach....I'd be in jail by now for murder of all the jerk offs who used SGs death as a tool to **** with neighbors, as a platform. I hope they all rot in hell.

Our Hispanic Baptist church celebrates Christmas until way into January. Some don't even open their gifts until the 3 Kings Day in January. Last year our church Christmas party was in January instead of December. I prefer to celebrate on Christmas Day and then forget about Christmas for another year and enjoy the holiday vacation just relaxing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back